07 DAYS | 05 CITIES
Today begin your memorable journey through the United States of America. Fly into Las Vegas, the fun gambling capital of the world!Read More
Today, enter the world of Vacations Exotica as you begin your beautiful journey of the United States of America. Arrive into Las Vegas. On arrival, proceed to the hotel and check-in (on own). Later, free time to enjoy this vibrating city on own. Take a stroll down the Strip and see the glamour of this city. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Park MGM/ Luxor or similar in Las Vegas. (D)
Chance to visit the Grand Canyon. Las Vegas by Night Tour. Enjoy a helicopter ride in Las Vegas.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, the morning is free for you to relax OR you can opt to visit the Grand Canyon. After an Indian lunch, you can visit hotels like the Venetian, Wynn and many more (on own). Later, enjoy fabulous views of the dazzling lights from a state-of-the-art helicopter. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner, and later proceed on a Night Tour of this vibrant city. See the Fremont Street experience – a $17-million phenomena and the spectacular Musical Fountains Show at the Bellagio. Overnight at Hotel Park MGM/ Luxor or similar in Las Vegas. (B, L, D)
Onto Los Angeles – the city of entertainment. Visit Santa Monica.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, check-out and drive to Los Angeles - the Glamour Capital. After an Indian lunch, proceed on an orientation tour of the city. Visit the main street in Hollywood – ‘Hollywood Boulevard’. See the Dolby Theater which hosts the Oscars, the Hollywood Walk of Fame and see the famous handprints and footprints of stars outside the beautiful Mann’s Chinese Theater. Drive along the famous Sunset Strip and Beverly Hills. Walk down the glamorous 3rd Street Promenade and experience the lifestyle of the Rich and Famous. Later, experience one of California’s premier beaches – Santa Monica Beach. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Hilton Los Angeles North Glendale or similar in Los Angeles. (B, L, D)
Your chance to be a star in Hollywood – visit the Universal Studios.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, visit the Universal Studios and proceed on an exciting ‘Studio Tram Tour’. Experience the making of movies – first hand. Later, experience the many thrilling rides and shows like the ‘Revenge of the Mummy’, Jurassic Park – The Ride, Shrek in 4D, Simpsons – the Ride and many more. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Hilton Los Angeles North Glendale or similar in Los Angeles. (B, D)
Spectacular California. Visit Solvang. Drive to San Francisco.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, check-out and experience the true beauty and diversity of California. Drive along the coast as you drive past places like Santa Barbara and arrive into Solvang – a traditional Danish town in the heart of California. After an Indian lunch, drive to San Francisco – also known as the Golden Gate city of America. On arrival, check-in. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Holiday Inn San Francisco Airport or similar in San Francisco. (B, L, D)
Guided City Tour. Enjoy Bay Cruise. Tram Ride. Free time for shopping.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, proceed on a guided city tour of this beautiful city. The tour includes sights such as Golden Gate Bridge, Chinatown, Fisherman's Wharf and City Hall. We also see the Lombard Street – the crookedest street in the world. Enjoy lunch. Experience the beauty and magic of the San Francisco Bay on an exhilarating Bay Cruise. Hop onto the most iconic and memorable journey of your entire trip as you ride the famous tram. The evening is free for shopping for some amazing offers and souvenirs to buy for friends and family. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Holiday Inn San Francisco Airport or similar in San Francisco. (B, L, D)
After a buffet/boxed breakfast, check-out and proceed to the airport for you flight back home. Return home with wonderful memories of your holiday with Vacations Exotica. (B)
- A complete all-inclusive tour of the West Coast of America
- Stay at conveniently-located hotels
- Daily breakfast
- Enjoy local/ Indian lunches as per the itinerary
- Enjoy dinners at Indian restaurants– a choice of Jain, vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals
- Spend 02 nights’ at the gambling capital of the world – Las Vegas
- Enjoy Las Vegas Tour by night
- Enjoy a thrilling Helicopter ride & see the spectacular city of Las Vegas in the night
- Chance to visit The Grand Canyon
- Stay 02 nights’ in the City of Stars – Los Angeles
- Enjoy a city tour of Los Angeles
- Visit the famous Santa Monica Beach
- Join the biggest stars at Hollywood’s famous Universal Studios
- Visit Solvang - a traditional Danish town in the heart of California
- Stay 02 nights’ in the Bay City - San Francisco
- Enjoy a guided city tour of San Francisco
- Enjoy the beautiful Bay Cruise
- Enjoy a Tram ride
- Visit 05 cities in 07 days at a relaxed and leisurely pace
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager traveling with you throughout your holiday in USA
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- Las Vegas by night
- Helicopter ride
- Fremont Street Experience
- Musical fountains at the Bellagio
- City tour of Los Angeles
- Visit Santa Monica
- Full-day visit to the Universal Studios
- Visit this traditional Danish Town
- Guided city tour
- Bay Cruise
- Tram Ride
- 02 nights’ at Hotel Park MGM/ Luxor or similar in Las Vegas
- 02 nights’ at Hotel Hilton Los Angeles North Glendale or similar in Los Angeles
- 02 nights’ at Hotel Holiday Inn San Francisco Airport or similar in San Francisco
- Daily breakfast
- Local/ Indian Jain/ Vegetarian/ Non-Vegetarian lunches as specified in the itinerary
- Indian Jain/ Vegetarian/ Non-Vegetarian dinners as specified in the itinerary
TRANSFERS, TAXES & PORTERAGE
- All transfers and extensive sightseeing with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air-conditioned coach.
- Porterage of 01 bag per person at the hotels only.
- All Taxes as on 01st October 2019.
Note: In case of any increase in the same will be borne by the client.
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager or local representative throughout your tour in the USA
- The dates and granting of Visa is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Vacations Exotica is not responsible for granting of visas and is only a facilitator in the visa application process.
- All tours will be operated subject to a minimum of 30 full paying passengers traveling together. In case there are less than 30 full paying passengers, the clients will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- Passengers will have to travel to/from the hub city at their own expense.
- The cost of air fare included in the above tour cost is based on the fare structure existing as on 01st October 2019. Any further increase in the air fare due to an increase in the fuel price, change in Government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to borne by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be held responsible for the same.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/ coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be liable for the same.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement.
- Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed advisable or necessary.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary, however all the other services will remain the same.
PRICING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Above mentioned prices are Ex-Mumbai per person on Twin-sharing Basis.
- Tour cost will be paid in INR/USD. Rate of Exchange taken for calculation purposes: 1 USD = 71 INR.
- Rate of Exchange will be calculated at the rate prevailing on the date of final payment.
- Subject to GOI and RBI regulations. GST not inclusive & will be as applicable above the tour price.
- Cost of Airport transfers, International Airfare to participate on the tour, Visas and Overseas travel insurance is not included.
- Govt. of India Goods and Services Tax (GST) of as applicable on INR/USD Component.
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the tour i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team/partner agent. The same is subject to availability of seats for the given dates and ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request has to be made at the time of booking.
- Any additional charges for Air Tickets and Cruise, if the booking is made less than 45 days before departure.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour.
- Any additional taxes/surcharges levied by the Airlines/Cruise Company.
- Any additional baggage handling fee levied by the airlines in the USA.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini-bar, telephone calls, pay television etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary.
- Tips to drivers, guides, etc. of USD 03 per person per day for the duration of the tour.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “What Your Tour Price Includes”.
WEST COAST OF USA
Our USA trip was the most memorable and exotic experience that we had. It was a very well planned and comfortable holiday. We did not experience any issue with hotels or flights. Our tour manager did a great job and planned everything to the perfection. Thank you so much Vacations Exotica. We highly recommend them if you are planning any trip soon.
- Santosh Pednekar
Hollywood Walk of Fame
The Hollywood Walk of Fame showcases names of various personalities with over 2,600 brass and terrazzo stars studded into the sidewalks of 15 blocks of Hollywood Boulevard. With an added 3 blocks of Vine Street in Hollywood, it’s a walk to remember.
Solvang was founded in 1911 by Danish-American educators. It's known for its Danish-style architecture and many wineries. Visit the Solvang Motorcycle Museum, displaying a collection of rare vintage motorcycles and European racer bikes.
Golden gate bridge
The Golden Gate Bridge is an iconic structure connecting the city of San Francisco to Marin County, California. It spans almost two miles across the Golden Gate, the narrow strait where San Francisco Bay opens to meet the Pacific Ocean. The Golden Gate Bridge, opened to the public in 1937, has endured as a picture-perfect landmark and an engineering marvel.