05 DAYS | 03 CITIES
Arrival in Srinagar & Drive to Pahalgam (90 kms / approx. 3.5 hours)Read More
Meet our representative upon arrival in Srinagar and drive to Pahalgam. Upon arrival, check-in to your hotel. Rest of the day leisure at the hotel. Overnight stay in Pahalgam.
Sightseeing of PahalgamRead More
After breakfast, proceed to Pahalgam visit. Enjoy panoramic views of Pahalgam town and Lidder Valley. Start with Aru Valley which is a small village, 15 km upstream the Lidder River, The route is picturesque with ample campsites. This village is the starting point for treks to the Kolahoi glacier. Later, visit Chandanwari, 16 Km which is the starting point of sacred Amarnath Yatra. Chandanwari is famous for snow sledging on a snow bridge, enroute you can visit Hajan, an idyllic picnic spot and Betaab valley. Evening return back to hotel for overnight stay.
Pahalgam - SrinagarRead More
After breakfast, drive back to Srinagar and proceed to your houseboat. Enjoy visit to Mughal Gardens - Nishat (The Garden of Pleasure) and Shalimar (Abode of All). Drive along the Lake side on Boulevard. On your way back, visit a local Handicrafts Emporium for hand-knotted silk carpets and shawls as well as ornaments. In evening, enjoy a Shikara-ride on Dal Lake. Kashmiri boats called Shikara, are used to explore the intricate maze of waterways on this lake. Experience the panoramic view of the mountains surrounding Srinagar from this lake. Dinner & overnight stay in houseboat.
Srinagar - Gulmarg (58 kms / approx. 3 hours)Read More
After breakfast, proceed to Gulmarg - ‘Meadow of Flowers’ situated at an altitude of 2730 meters, with lush green meadows of flowers with a backdrop of the snow-capped mountains. Enjoy local sightseeing of Gulmarg and Gondola-ride (cable car). Check-in to your hotel. Rest of the day leisure at the hotel. Overnight stay in Gulmarg.
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Srinagar airport for return flight back home.
- In Pahalgam, visit Aru valley, Betaab Valleyand chandanwari (start point of Amarnath-yatra)
- Mughal Gardens & Shikara Ride in Srinagar
- Gondola Ride in Gulmarg
- Assistance at airport and sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Srinagar
- Issued Boarding Passes for Gondola ride in Gulmarg are valid for the period of 03 Hours only, Visitors boarding between Gulmarg to Kungdoori (Phase 1) from 1400 Hrs. to 1600 Hrs. can stay at G2 Station till 1700 HRS Only and Visitors boarding between Kungdoori (Phase 1) to Apparwath (Phase 2) from 1400 Hrs. to 1500 Hrs. can stay at Apparwath (Phase 2) - G4 Station till 1600 HRS Only.
- Car cannot be used inside Gulmarg
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
- In case of Snow fall snow vehicle needs to be booked on direct payment basis
- Medium vehicle will be provided for 1-3 travellers and Innova will be provided for 4-5 travellers
- Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends
- A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking
WHAT DOES YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 3-nights’ accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent.
- 1-nights’ accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above houseboat or equivalent.
- Assistance at the airport.
- 1 session of Shikara-ride.
- Meal plan as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Gandola ride (up to Phase 1) in Gulmarg.
- 1 Local Union Car included for Pahalgam sightseeing.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle.
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax.
- Air tickets and airport taxes.
- Entrance fees to monuments and Gardens.
- Pony Ride Charges.
- Guide service as per the itinerary.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments.