05 DAYS | 02 CITIES
Arrival in Udaipur – Mt. Abu (160 kms / approx. 4 hours)Read More
Meet our representative upon arrival in Udaipur and proceed to Mt. Abu - The only hill station of Rajasthan, is surrounded by lush forested slopes, cascading waterfalls and beautiful lakes. The flora that cloaks the hillside is incredibly diverse and includes coniferous trees and flowering shrubs, which add a splash of natural color that is sometimes hard to find. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel and spend evening at leisure. Overnight stay in Mt Abu.
Sightseeing in Mt. AbuRead More
After breakfast, enjoy sightseeing tour starting with Dilwara Temples, which were built between 11th to 13th centuries AD, reflects stunning marble sculptures and decorative work is comparable to Khajuraho and Konark. Later, proceed to sacred Nakki Lake to enjoy boat-ride (optional) and in evening, take a walk on Mall road. Overnight stay in Mt Abu.
Mt. Abu – Udaipur (160 kms / approx. 4 hours)Read More
After breakfast, drive to Udaipur – popular for fantastical palaces, temples, havelis and countless narrow and colourful streets add the human counterpoint to the city’s natural charms. If Jaipur is the pink city and Jodhpur the blue, Udaipur is the city of lakes. The elevated aravalli hills and the beautiful lakes make a picture-perfect backdrop to the Udaipur city. Proceed to hotel for check-in. Overnight stay in Udaipur.
Sightseeing in UdaipurRead More
After breakfast, proceed for full-day tour of Udaipur. Visit the City Palace, standing on the east bank of Lake Pichola. The complex is a massive series of palaces built at different times from 1559. The balconies of the palace provide panoramic views of the Lake Palace Hotel and Jag Mandir on one side, and the city of Udaipur on the other. The paintings, mosaics, intricately carved 'chhatris' and the architecturally brilliant facade all contribute to making your visit to the City Palace a truly memorable experience. Thereafter, visit a picturesque garden, Sahelion ki Bari. You will visit also visit Jagdish Temple, which is raised on a tall terrace and was completed in 1651. It attaches a double-storey Mandapa (hall) to a double-storey saandhara (with a covered ambulatory) sanctum. In the evening, enjoy a boat ride on Lake Pichola, which is an artificial fresh water lake, created in the year 1362 AD (Depending upon the water level of lake). Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Udaipur.
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Udaipur airport for return flight back home.
- In Udaipur, visit Lake Pichola, City Palace and Jagdish Temple
- Boat Ride at Lake Pichola
- In Mt Abu, visit magnificent Dilwara Temple and Nakki Lake
- Sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Udaipur
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
- Medium vehicle will be provided for 1-3 travellers and Innova will be provided for 4-5 travellers
- Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends
- A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking
WHAT DOES YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 4-nights’ accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent.
- Assistance at the airport.
- Meal plan as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Boat Ride in Lake Pichola on shared basis, Udaipur.
- Transfers and sightseeing by private tourist vehicle.
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax.
- Air tickets and airport taxes.
- Guide service as per the itinerary.
- Entrance fee at Monuments as per the itinerary.
- Special activities as per the itinerary.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments.