08 DAYS | 05 CITIES
Chennai – Mahabalipuram (65 kms / approx 1.30 hours)Read More
Meet our representative upon arrival in Chennai & take ddrive to Mahabalipuram - the major seaport of the ancient Pallava kingdom based at Kanchipuram, and a wander round the town’s great, World Heritage–listed temples and carvings inflames the imagination, especially at sunset. Upon arrival check in to the hotel & later take an excursion to Kancheepuram - Visit the Ekambaranatha Temple, Vaishnavite Vaikunta Perumal Temple, Varadharaja Perumal Temple, Kamakshi Temple, and Kailasanatha Temple. Overnight in Mahabalipuram.
Mahabalipuram – Pondicherry (100 kms / approx. 2 hours)Read More
After breakfast, drive to Pondicherry. Arrive and check-in at your hotel. Later, proceed for half day sightseeing of Pondicherry, starting with Aurobindo ashram - Founded in 1926 by Sri Aurobindo and a French-born woman known as ‘the Mother’, this spiritual community now has about 1200 members who work in the ashram's many departments. Also, cover church of sacred hearts of Jesus and a must-visit attraction of Pondicherry – Auroville. Overnight in Pondicherry.
Leisure at the hotel in PondicherryRead More
Breakfast at the hotel, rest of the day leisure at the hotel. Alternatively, you can explore the Local streets, Markets and French colonies of Pondicherry. Overnight in Pondicherry.
Pondicherry – Madurai (330 kms / approx. 6 hours)Read More
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to Madurai. Upon arrival check in to the hotel & enjoy rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Madurai.
Sightseeing in MaduraiRead More
After breakfast, visit Tirumalai Nayak, Koodal Azhagar Temple and witness evening prayer ceremony at Meenakshi Temple. Rest of the day leisure at the hotel. Overnight in Madurai.
Madurai – Rameshwaram (160 kms / approx. 3.5 hours)Read More
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to Rameshwaram. Upon arrival check in to the hotel. Later enjoy a half day sightseeing of Rameshwaram. The entire island of Rameshwaram is associated with various incidents from the Ramayana… it is said that Lord Rama gave thanks here after his battle with the demon king Ravana. Visit the Ramanatha Swamy Temple. This masterpiece of Dravidian architecture boasts the largest temple corridor in India. Visit the Agnitriham Tank ... ideally, a bath at Agnitriham precedes a visit to the Ramanatha Swamy Temple. Also visit the Ramjharoka Temple. The imprint of Lord Rama's feet is placed on a chakra in this temple, at the highest point of the Island of Rameshwaram.
Rameshwaram – Kanyakumari (311 kms / approx. 5 hours)Read More
After breakfast, proceed to Kanyakumari. The Arabian Sea, the Indian Ocean and the Bay of Bengal merge at Kanyakumari. It is an important pilgrimage center for Hindus. Upon arrival in Kanyakumari, check-in at the hotel and proceed on a visit to Vevakananda Rock, Gandhi Museum and Kumari Amman Temple. Also, enjoy the scenic sunset point in Kanyakumari. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Kanyakumari - Trivandrum (90 kms / approx. 3 hours) - Farewell!!!Read More
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Trivandrum airport for return flight back home.
- Kanchipuram Temple complex
- Panch Rathas, Arjuna's Penance and the Shore Temple in Mahabalipuram
- In Pondicherry, cover Aurobindo ashram, churches and Auroville
- In Madurai, Tirumalai Nayak, Koodal Azhagar Temple and Meenakshi Temple
- In Rameshwaram, Ramanatha Swamy Temple, Agnitriham Tank & Ramjharoka Temple
- Visit Kanyakumari - Vivekananda Rock, Gandhi Museum and Kumari Amman Temple
- Assistance at airport and sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start from Chennai and End in Trivandrum
- Monuments closed on:
- Madurai – Gandhi Museum will remain closed on every Monday.
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs.
- Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends.
- A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
WHAT DOES YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 7-nights’ accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent.
- Assistance at the airport.
- Meal plan as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist AC vehicle.
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax.
- Air tickets and airport taxes.
- Activities on direct payment basis.
- Entry Fee at the Monuments.
- Services of English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monument.