07 DAYS | 04 CITIES
Arrival in ChennaiRead More
Meet our representative upon arrival in Chennai - the capital city of Tamil Nadu is sited on the Coromandel Coast of the Bay of Bengal. It has played a very crucial role in the traditional, historical and academic growth of the country, representing the different elements of the highest variety of the Dravidian civilization. Also, considered as the cultural hub of South India which is famous for its affluent heritage in classical dance, music, architecture, sculpture, crafts, etc. Arrive and check-in at your hotel. Later explore Chennai- Visit Fort St George, St. Mary's Church and a museum, Kapeeleshwara Temple, San Thome Cathedral, Government State Museum & National Art Gallery. Drive past Marina Beach, the second longest beach in the world. Overnight in Chennai.
Chennai – Tirupati (130 kms / approx 3 hours)Read More
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Tirupati. Upon arrival check into the hotel. In the afternoon visit Venkateswara Temple which is situated in the hill town of Tirumala at Tirupati. The Temple is dedicated to Lord Sri Venkateswara, an incarnation of Vishnu, who is believed to have appeared here to save mankind from trials and troubles of Kali Yuga. Hence the place has also got the name Kaliyuga Vaikuntham and Lord here is referred to as Kaliyuga Prathyaksha Daivam. In the evening return back to the hotel for overnight stay in Tirupati.
Tirupati – Mahabalipuram (192 kms / approx 3.5 hours)Read More
After breakfast check out from the hotel & take a drive to Mahabalipuram - the major seaport of the ancient Pallava kingdom based at Kanchipuram, and a wander round the town’s great, World Heritage–listed temples and carvings inflames the imagination, especially at sunset. Upon arrival check in to the hotel & later take an excursion to Kancheepuram. Overnight in Mahabalipuram.
After breakfast visit the Ekambaranatha Temple, Vaishnavite Vaikunta Perumal Temple, Varadharaja Perumal Temple, Kamakshi Temple, and Kailasanatha Temple. Evening return back to the hotel for overnight stay in Mahabalipuram.
Mahabalipuram – Pondicherry (100 kms / approx. 2 hours)Read More
After breakfast, drive to Pondicherry. Arrive and check-in at your hotel. Later, proceed for half day sightseeing of Pondicherry, starting with Aurobindo ashram - Founded in 1926 by Sri Aurobindo and a French-born woman known as ‘the Mother’, this spiritual community now has about 1200 members who work in the ashram's many departments. Also, cover church of sacred hearts of Jesus and a must-visit attraction of Pondicherry – Auroville. Overnight in Pondicherry
Leisure at the hotel in PondicherryRead More
Breakfast at the hotel, rest of the day leisure at the hotel. Alternatively, you can explore the Local streets, Markets and French colonies of Pondicherry. Overnight in Pondicherry.
Pondicherry – Chennai (170 kms / approx. 3 hours) - Farewell!!!Read More
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Chennai airport for return flight back home.
- Visit in Chennai – Fort St George, St. Mary's Church, museum, Kapeeleshwara Temple, San Thome Cathedral, Government State Museum & National Art Gallery
- 2nd longest beach in world – Marina Beach
- Venkateswara Temple in Tirupati
- Kanchipuram Temple complex
- Panch Rathas, Arjuna's Penance and the Shore Temple in Mahabalipuram
- In Pondicherry, cover Aurobindo ashram, churches and Auroville
- Assistance at airport and sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Chennai
- Monuments closed on:
- Chennai – Fort St George will remain closed on every Friday
- Pondicherry – Govt. Museum will remain closed on every Friday.
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs.
- Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends.
- A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
WHAT DOES YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 6-nights’ accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent
- Assistance at the airport.
- Meal plan as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist AC vehicle.
- Medium vehicle for 1-3 travellers and Innova will be provided for 4-5 travellers
- Drivers allowances, toll, interstate taxes, Govt. Service Tax.
- Air tickets and airport taxes.
- Entry Fee at the Monuments.
- Tirupati Darshan Tickets.
- Services of English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments.