Kolkata - TarapithRead More
Pick up from your residence in Kolkata and drive to Tarapith. Tarapith is a Hindu temple which is located in Birbhum district of the Indian state of West Bengal (approx. 6 hrs. drive from Kolkata), known for its Tantric temple and its adjoining cremation (Maha Shashan) grounds where Sadhana (tantric rituals) are performed. The Tantric Hindu temple is dedicated to the goddess Tara, a fearsome Tantric aspect of the Devi, the chief temples of Shaktism. Tarapith derives its name from its association as the most important centre of Tara worship. On arrival at Tarapith check in at hotel and rest of the day free as leisure. Overnight stay at hotel in Tarapith.
Sightseeing in TarapithRead More
Morning offer puja at Tarapith Temple. Later full day activities in local sightseeing of Tarapith. Tarapith is also famous for Sadhak Bamakhepa, known as the avadhuta or "mad saint", who worshipped in the temple and resided in the cremation grounds as a mendicant and practised and perfected yoga and the tantric arts under the tutelage of another famous saint, Kailashpathi Baba. Bamakhepa dedicated his entire life to the worship of Tara Maa. His ashram is also located in bank of Dwaraka River and close to the Tara temple. Rest of the day free as leisure. Overnight stay at hotel in Tarapith.
Tarapith - KolkataRead More
Morning after breakfast check out from hotel. Later by the evening return back to Kolkata and drop at residence.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 01 Double room for 02 pax staying together.
- 02 Double rooms for 04 pax staying together.
- Extra bed/mattress for 03rd pax in the room.
- Residence pick up – drop and local sightseeing visit by AC sedan vehicle for 02 – 03 pax and AC Innova vehicle for 04 - 05 pax.
- Pick up and drop from Kolkata residence.
- Any airfare/trainfare.
- Monuments and other entrances fees.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the “WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES"
- GST or any other applicable taxes.