07 DAYS | 02 COUNTRIES | 04 CITIES
Welcome to Switzerland!!!Read More
Today, enter the world of ‘Vacations Exotica’ as you begin your beautiful journey of Europe. On arrival at Zurich Airport, meet your professional and experienced Tour Manager in the arrival area situated outside the customs hall. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Later, drive to the hotel and check-in. Overnight at Jet Hotel/Sursee Hotel or similar in Switzerland. (D)
Chance to visit Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe (3454 mts.). Visit Interlaken.Read More
After a continental buffet breakfast, you have an option to visit Jungfraujoch – an experience of your lifetime. Drive to Lauterbrunnen /Grindelwald to board the cog wheel train to Jungfraujoch (3454 mts.) - a world of eternal ice and snow. Visit the Ice Palace, the highest-altitude ice palace in the world and the Sphinx Terrace, the views from here are considered the best in Switzerland. Enjoy Indian lunch on top. Later, proceed to the picture-perfect town of Interlaken – nestled between two lakes. Be enthralled by the beauty of this town. Later, transfer to your hotel. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Jet Hotel/Sursee Hotel or similar in Switzerland. (B, D)
Mt. Titlis - A landscape close to heaven & Lucerne – Orientation Tour.Read More
After continental buffet breakfast, proceed for an excursion that will surely leave you spellbound. Enjoy stunning views from the world’s first revolving cable car - Rotair on your way up to Mt. Titlis (3020 mts.) with Cliff Walk (weather permitting) Here, visit the Ice Grotto and indulge yourself in the world of snow on the snow terrace. Later, drive to the beautiful lakeside town of Lucerne. See the dramatic Lion Monument and the Kapell Brucke as you soak in the beauty of this city. You also have some free time for shopping for world renowned Swiss watches, Swiss knives, chocolates, souvenirs, etc. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Jet Hotel/Sursee Hotel or similar in Switzerland. (B, D)
Onto Paris – The French CapitalRead More
After continental buffet breakfast, check out and drive to the French Capital Paris. Sit back and relax as we drive past the scenic Swiss and French towns on the way to Paris. Upon arrival, proceed for Indian dinner at a restaurant. Later proceed to the hotel and check in. Overnight at Hotel Ibis Roissy CDG Nord 2 / Comfort Porte d&#039;ivry or similar in Paris. (B, D)
Chance to enjoy day at Disneyland Paris. Cruise on River Seine.Read More
After continental buffet breakfast, the day is at leisure Or Opt for an experience to Disney Magic as you visit Euro Disney - where dreams come to life. Experience a super-fun, stress-free adventure that will fill your day with enough magic to last forever. Enjoy the many rides on offer at the park OR, you can visit the amazing Walt Disney Studio - the magical world of cinema and television, featuring thrilling attractions and spectacular shows. Go behind the magic on the Studio Tram Tour and discover the secrets of how movies and television shows are made and also be amazed by the dare devils in the thrilling Stunt Show. Today, enjoy a cruise on the river Seine and admire the beautiful monuments of this spectacular city. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Ibis Roissy CDG Nord 2 / Comfort Porte d'ivry or similar in Paris. (B, D)
Guided city tour of Paris. Visit the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower. Visit Fragonard Museum.Read More
After continental buffet breakfast, proceed on a guided city tour with an experienced local English-speaking guide. Enjoy many sights like the Arc De Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House, Champs Elysees, Invalides and many more landmarks. Later, visit the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower - an unparalleled experience. Later, visit the Fragonard Museum and get an insight on how French Perfumes are made. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Ibis Roissy CDG Nord 2 / Comfort Porte d'ivry or similar in Paris. (B, D)
After a continental buffet breakfast at the hotel, check-out and proceed to the airport for your flight back home. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your European tour, which you will treasure for a lifetime. (B)
- A complete value for money tour with maximum quality sightseeing
- Stay in convenient & comfortable hotels throughout your holiday
- Daily Continental Buffet Breakfast included
- Daily Indian Jain/ Vegetarian/ Non-vegetarian dinners
- Visit Zurich – The financial Capital of Switzerland
- Visit Mt. Titlis in the world’s first revolving cable car with Cliff Walk
- See the Lion Monument and the Kapell Brucke in Lucerne
- Chance to visit Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe.
- Guided city tour of Paris
- Cruise on the River Seine
- Visit Fragonard Museum - get an insight on how French Perfumes are made
- Visit 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower
- Chance to enjoy at Euro Disney – a super fun, stress-free and adventure experience
- Chance to see the famous Lido Show.
- Visit 02 Countries in 07 Days covering Switzerland & France
- Services of a professional, friendly, multilingual and experienced Tour Manager travelling with you throughout your tour
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- Orientation tour of the city
- Excursion to Mt. Titlis included with Cliff Walk (weather permitting)
- Orientation tour of the city
- See the Lion Monument and the Kapell Brucke
- Cruise on the River Seine
- Guided city tour with an English-speaking local guide
- Entrance to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower
- Visit Fragonard Perfume Museum
- 03 nights’ accommodation at Jet Hotel/ Sursee Hotel or similar in Switzerland
- 03 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Ibis Roissy CDG Nord 2/ Comfort Porte d'ivry or similar in Paris
Note: Due to fairs/events there may be a possibility that some hotels may be far away from the city for some departures.
- Daily Continental Buffet breakfast
- Daily Indian Jain/ Vegetarian/ Non-Vegetarian dinners
TRANSFERS, AIRFARE, TICKET TAXES AND VISAS
- All transfer and extensive excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by deluxe air-conditioned coach in the Continent of Europe.
- Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary.
- Cost of ticket taxes.
- Cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the trip.
- Cost of multiple entry Schengen Visa. (The Schengen visa is valid for travel into Switzerland & France)
- All local taxes as of 01st July 2019.
Note: In case of any increase in the same will be borne by the client.
- Services of a professional and experienced tour manager or a local representative throughout your tour.
OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- It is extremely important to possess an overseas travel insurance policy before you travel on your tour. Keeping your convenience in mind, we have included the cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour. However for any passengers above the age of 70, and those who extend their holiday, additional charges would apply.
- The dates and granting of Visa is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Vacations Exotica is not responsible for granting of visas and is only a facilitator in the visa application process.
- All tours will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers traveling together. In case there are less than 25 full paying passengers, the clients will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- Passengers will have to travel to/from the hub city at their own expense.
- The cost of air fare included in the above tour cost is based on the fare structure existing as on 01st October 2019. Any further increase in the air fare due to an increase in the fuel price, change in Government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to borne by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be held responsible for the same.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/ coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be liable for the same.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement.
- Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed advisable or necessary.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary, however all the other services will remain the same.
PRICING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Above mentioned prices are Ex-Mumbai per person on Twin-sharing Basis.
- Tour cost will be paid partly in INR/EUR. Rate of Exchange taken for calculation purposes: 1 EUR = 81 INR
- Rate of Exchange will be calculated at the rate prevailing on the date of final payment.
- Subject to GOI and RBI regulations. GST not inclusive & will be as applicable above the tour price on both INR & EUR Component.
- of India Goods and Services Tax (GST) as applicable on both INR & EUR Component
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team / partner agent/franchises. The same subject to availability of seats for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at the time of booking or at least 45 days prior to departure date.
- Tour cost is subject to GOI/RBI regulations under Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS)
- No Porterage included
- Tips to drivers, guides, etc. of EUR 03 per adult & per child per day for the duration of the tour.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. (The foreign currency component will be calculated as on date of payment). The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “What Your Tour Price Includes”
Note: Offered discounts cannot be clubbed or used with any other ongoing discounts, vouchers, offers and promotions.