Welcome to Paris!!!Read More
Today, enter the world of ‘Vacations Exotica’ as you begin your beautiful journey of Europe. On arrival at Charles De Gaulle Airport, Paris, meet your professional and experienced Tour Manager in the arrival area situated outside the customs hallLater, drive to the hotel and check-in. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Ibis CDG Nord 2/ Comfort Porte d'ivry or similar in Paris. (D)
Chance to enjoy full day at Disneyland Paris.Read More
After continental buffet breakfast, the day is at leisure OR opt for an experience to Disney Magic as you visit Euro Disney - where dreams come to life. Experience a super-fun, stress-free adventure that will fill your day with enough magic to last forever. Enjoy the many rides on offer at the park (all included) OR, you can visit the amazing Walt Disney Studio - the magical world of cinema and television, featuring thrilling attractions and spectacular shows. Go behind the magic on the Studio Tram Tour and discover the secrets of how movies and television shows are made. Also, be amazed by the dare devils in the thrilling Stunt Show. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Ibis CDG Nord 2/ Comfort Porte d'ivry or similar in Paris. (B, D)
Guided city tour of Paris. Visit the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower. Visit Fragonard Museum. Cruise on River Seine.Read More
After continental buffet breakfast, proceed on a guided city tour with an experienced local English-speaking guide. Enjoy many sights like the Arc De Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House, Champs Elysees, Invalides and many more landmarks. Later, visit the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower - an unparalleled experience. Later, visit the Fragonard Museum and get an insight on how French Perfumes are made. You also have ample free time to shop for the world-famous French perfumes. Today, enjoy a cruise on the river Seine and admire the beautiful monuments of this spectacular city. Later, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Ibis CDG Nord 2/ Comfort Porte d'ivry or similar in Paris. (B, D)
Onto Zurich - the commercial capital.Read More
After continental buffet breakfast, check-out and drive to Zurich. Packed lunch will be provided. Enjoy the scenic drive. Arrive into Zurich and check-in to the hotel. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Jet Hotel/ Sursee Hotel or similar in Zurich. (B, PL,D)
Mt. Titlis - A landscape close to heaven or Mt. Pilatus (subject to operation) & Lucerne – Orientation Tour.Read More
After continental buffet breakfast, proceed for an excursion that will surely leave you spellbound. Enjoy stunning views from the world’s first revolving cable car - Rotair on your way up to Mt. Titlis (3020 mts.) with Cliff Walk (weather permitting) Here, visit the Ice Grotto and indulge yourself in the world of snow on the snow terrace OR Visit Mt. Pilatus is a mountain massif overlooking Lucerne in Central Switzerland. It is composed of several peaks, of which the highest is named Tomlishorn. (subject to operation) Later, drive to the beautiful lakeside town of Lucerne. See the dramatic Lion Monument and the Kapell Brucke as you soak in the beauty of this city. You also have some free time for shopping for world renowned Swiss watches, Swiss knives, chocolates, souvenirs, etc. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Jet Hotel/ Sursee Hotel or similar in Zurich. (B, D)
Chance to visit Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe (3454 mts.)Read More
After a continental buffet breakfast, you have an option to visit Jungfraujoch – an experience of your lifetime. Drive to Lauterbrunnen to board the cog wheel train to Jungfraujoch (3454 mts.) - a world of eternal ice and snow. Visit the Ice Palace, the highest-altitude ice palace in the world and the Sphinx Terrace, the views from here are considered the best in Switzerland. Later, proceed to the picture-perfect town of Interlaken – nestled between two lakes. Be enthralled by the beauty of this town. Later, transfer to your hotel. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Jet Hotel/ Sursee Hotel or similar in Zurich. (B, D)
After a continental buffet breakfast at the hotel, check-out and proceed to the airport for your flight back home. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your European tour, which you will treasure for a lifetime. (B)
- Stay in convenient & comfortable hotels throughout your holiday
- Daily Continental Buffet Breakfast included
- Daily Indian Jain/ Vegetarian/ Non-vegetarian dinners
- Guided city tour of Paris
- Cruise on the River Seine
- Visit Fragonard Museum - get an insight on how French Perfumes are made
- Visit 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower
- Chance to enjoy a full day at Euro Disney – a super fun, stress-free and adventure experience
- Visit Zurich – The financial Capital of Switzerland
- Visit Mt. Titlis in the world’s first revolving cable car with Cliff Walk or Mt. Pilatus (subject to operation)
- Chance to visit Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe
- See the Lion Monument and the Kapell Brucke in Lucerne
- Visit 02 countries in 07 days covering Switzerland & France
- Services of a professional, friendly, multilingual and experienced Tour Manager travelling with you throughout your tour
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- FRANCE PARIS
- Cruise on the River Seine
- Guided city tour with an English-speaking local guide
- Entrance to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower
- Visit Fragonard Perfume Museum
- SWITZERLAND ZURICH LUCEME
- Excursion to Mt. Titlis included with Cliff Walk (weather permitting) or Mt. Pilatus (Subject to opration)
- Orientation tour of the city
- See the Lion Monument and the Kapell Brucke
- 03nights’ accommodation at Hotel Ibis CDG Nord 2/ Comfort Porte d'ivry or similar in Paris
- 03 nights’ accommodation at Jet Hotel/ Sursee Hotel or similar in Zurich
- Daily Continental Buffet breakfast
- Daily Indian Jain/ Vegetarian/ Non-Vegetarian dinners
- All transfer and extensive excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by deluxe air conditioned coach in the Continent of Europe
- AIRFARE, TICKET TAXES, VISAS AND OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary
- Cost of ticket taxes
- Cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the trip
- Cost of multiple entry Schengen visa
- All local taxes as of 01st July 2019
- Services of a professional and experienced tour manager or a local representative throughout your tour.
OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- It is extremely important to possess an overseas travel insurance policy before you travel on your tour. Keeping your convenience in mind, we have included the cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour. However for any passengers above the age of 70, and those who extend their holiday, additional charges would apply.
- The dates and granting of Visa is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Vacations Exotica is not responsible for granting of visas and is only a facilitator in the visa application process.
- All tours will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers traveling together. In case there are less than 25 full paying
- passengers, the clients will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- Passengers will have to travel to/ from the hub city at their own expense.
- The cost of air fare included in the above tour cost is based on the fare structure existing as on 01st July 2019. Any further increase in the air fare due to an increase in the fuel price, change in Government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to borne by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be held responsible for the same.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/ coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be liable for the same.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement.
- Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed advisable or necessary.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary, however all the other services will remain the same.
PRICING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Above mentioned prices are Ex-Mumbai per person on Twin-sharing Basis.
- Tour cost will be paid partly in INR/EUR. Rate of Exchange taken for calculation purposes: 1 EUR = 80.
- Rate of Exchange will be calculated at the rate prevailing on the date of final payment.
- The above prices are valid for travel until 31 March 2020.
- High season supplements / surcharges may be applicable.
- Subject to GOI and RBI regulations. GST not inclusive & will be as applicable above the tour price.
- Govt. of India Goods and Services Tax (GST) as applicable.
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team / partner agent. The same subject to availability of seats for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at the time of booking or at least 45 days prior to departure date.
- Tour cost is subject to GOI/RBI regulations under Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS)
- Compulsory tips to drivers, guides, etc of EUR 03 per person/per child per day for the duration of the tour.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. (The foreign currency component will be calculated as on date of payment). The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “What Your Tour Price Includes”