04 DAYS | 03 NIGHTS
Arrive in GoaRead More
On arrival at Goa airport / Margao railway station then transfer to resort.Check in to the resort & relax. Overnight stay at the resort in Benaulim Beach.
Sightseeing in South GoaRead More
After breakfast proceed for local sightseeing of South Goa. Visit Big Foot Museum, Shantadurga Temple, Mangeshi Temple, Old Goa Church, Miramar Beach, and back to resort. Overnight stay at the resort in Benaulim Beach.
Day at LeisureRead More
After breakfast relax or explore beaches on your own. Overnight stay at the resort in Benaulim Beach.
After breakfast check out and proceed to Goa airport / Margao railway station to board your fight/train back home.
WHAT DOES YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Accommodation for 03 nights at all 03 star hotels on twin / double sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel except on day 01.
- 03 Nights in Goa.
- All Sightseeing and transfers as per itinerary by small AC car Eg. Dzire / Indigo.
- Pick up and drop from Goa airport / railway station.
- Any airfare/trainfare.
- Monuments and other entrances fees.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the “WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES”
- GST or any other applicable taxes.
Vacations Exotica organised a wonderful trip to Goa. They catered to all our needs be it food, travel or hotel bookings. The trip was very well planned and the tour manager helped us with local sightseeing and information. We look forward to booking our next trip with Vacations Exotica.
- Mr. Sharma & Family
Basilica of Bom Jesus
Visit the blessed relics of St. Francis Xavier, although 400 years old they still show no signs of decomposition.
Fort Aguada was the most prized and crucial fort of Portuguese. Built on the mouth of river Mandovi, it was strategically located and was the chief defence of Portuguese against the Dutch and Marathas.