10 DAYS | 09 NIGHTS
Welcome aboard! Enter the world of Vacations Exotica as you begin your memorable journey of South Africa. Arrive into Johannesburg. Enjoy a tour of Gold Reef City.Read More
Today embark on your journey to South Africa. On arrival into Johannesburg, you will be met by our professional and experienced tour manager/ local representative in the arrival area located outside the customs hall. Proceed to your hotel and check in. Later visit the Gold Reef City, a replica of old-time Johannesburg. Travel back in time as you take a ride on a penny-farthing or stroll through the olden day houses. Also enjoy a gold pouring demonstration and a spectacular dance performance by the miners. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Peermont Mondior or similar in Johannesburg. (D)
Onto Mabula Game Reserve. Enjoy an afternoon Game Drive.Read More
After an American breakfast at the hotel, check out and drive to Mabula Game Reserve. Enjoy an Indian lunch on arrival at the lodge. Later get set for a thrilling game drive in the afternoon. Experience the thrill of animals roaming around free in their natural habitat. Later return to your lodge for an Indian dinner. Overnight at Mabula Game Lodge or similar in Mabula Reserve. (B, L, D)
A full day of game-viewing!Read More
Early morning, set out on an exciting game-drive to view the teeming wildlife savoring their morning kill. Drive around to search for the myriad species of game that make this reserve their home. If lucky, you can witness the kill in action, moment by moment, right in front of your unbelieving eyes! Return to your lodge just in time for breakfast. Later, enjoy the stunning surroundings as you have time at leisure. After Indian lunch at your lodge, proceed for another exciting game drive, where you can expect to see the famous ‘Big Five’. In the evening, enjoy a delicious Indian dinner at your lodge. Overnight at Mabula Game Lodge or similar in Mabula Reserve. (B, L, D)
Morning Game Drive. Transfer to Sun City.Read More
Enjoy early morning game drive. Later after breakfast at the hotel, we drive you to Sun City. Check in to the hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure for you to explore the resort and enjoy various activities on your own. Tonight enjoy an Indian Dinner. Overnight at Hotel Sun City hotel or similar in Sun City. (B, D)
Fly to George. On arrival, proceed to Knysna. En-route visit the Mossel Bay. Enjoy a boat trip on Knysna Lagoon.Read More
After an American breakfast at the hotel, check out and proceed to Johannesburg Airport to board your flight to George. On arrival, proceed to Knysna. Enroute visit the town of Mossel Bay for an orientation tour and visit to the famous Post Office Tree. Enjoy lunch on arrival in Mossel Bay before continuing to Knysna. Take a stroll through the centre of town and you will get caught up in the vibrant and happy jostle of coffee shops, art galleries, workshops, gift shops and flea markets filled with locals and buskers, café’ society and visitors. On arrival in Knysna enjoy an afternoon boat trip on the Knysna Lagoon to view the famous Knysna Heads aboard the pleasure boat, the John Benn. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Protea Knysna Quays/ Hotel Knysna Log Inn or similar in Knysna. (B, L, D)
See the magnificent Cango Caves. Visit Oudtshoorn, the feather capital of the world.Read More
After an American breakfast at the hotel, visit the Cango Caves, internationally renowned as one of the world’s great natural wonders sculpted by nature through the ages, their fascinating limestone formation occurs in a variety of ways. Later, visit the Highgate Ostrich Ranch. Here come face to face with the biggest bird in the world. Enjoy a vegetarian lunch. Later, visit the Cheetah and crocodile farm (Cango Wildlife Ranch) where over 300 crocodiles, ranging from 50 cm to four meters in length, inhabit the ranch. Return to your hotel later in the evening. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Protea Knysna Quays/ Hotel Knysna Log Inn or similar in Knysna. (B, D)
On Cape Town via Hermanus. Day is at Leisure.Read More
After an American breakfast at the hotel, check out and transfer to Cape Town via Hermanus. Free time at Hermanus. On arrival to Cape Town, check-in to the hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Southern Sun Cape Sun or similar in Cape Town. (B, D)
Seal Island Cruise. Visit the famous Cape of Good Hope. See the Jackass penguins. Visit Simon’s Town.Read More
After an American breakfast at the hotel, proceed on an exciting full-day Cape Peninsula Tour. Proceed to Hout Bay, a colorful and entertaining village and enjoy a cruise to Seal Island, to view seals and sea birds at Duiker Island (weather permitting). After lunch, continue to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. Marvel at the scenery en route to Cape Point, at the South Western tip of the reserve, in the African continent. Ascend to the top by Funicular. Later drive along the False Bay Coast and visit the Boulders Beach to see the famous Jackass Penguins. After a vegetarian lunch, enjoy a short stop at the Simon’s Town, a scenic town and an important naval base. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Southern Sun Cape Sun or similar in Cape Town. (B, L, D)
Enjoy the city sights of Cape Town on a guided city tour. Take the cable car to the top of Table Mountain.Read More
After breakfast, proceed on an exciting guided city tour of this beautiful city with the majestic Table Mountain in the backdrop. See the Houses of Parliament, the District Six Museum and the Malay Quarter. Ride a cable car to the top of ‘Table Mountain’ (weather permitting) for breathtaking views of the ocean and city. Visit the famous Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, one of Cape Town’s biggest tourist attractions and drive past some of the best beaches of Cape Town. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Southern Sun Cape Sun or similar in Cape Town. (B, D)
Today after an American breakfast, proceed to the airport for your flight back home. Return home with great experiences and wonderful memories of your holiday with ‘Vacations Exotica’. (B)
- A complete all-inclusive tour
- Stay at top quality hotels
- American buffet breakfast at the hotels
- Stay 01 night in Johannesburg
- Visit the Gold Reef city in Johannesburg
- Spend 02 nights’ in the world famous Mabula Game Reserve
- Enjoy exciting game drives with a chance to see the famous ‘Big 5’
- Stay 01 night in Sun City - a city that never sleeps
- Stay 02 nights’ in Knysna – paradise on Earth
- See the Jackass penguins at Boulders beach
- Visit Simons Town
- The beautiful Garden Route included – Oudtshoorn, Knysna
- Visit Cango Caves – beautiful stalagmite and stalactite formations
- Visit the Cheetah Ranch – a unique experience with the fastest land animal
- Stay 03 nights’ in Cape Town
- Ride the cable car to the top of the beautiful Table Mountain for breathtaking views
- Guided tour of Cape Town
- Visit the famous Victoria and Alfred Waterfront – Cape Town’s biggest tourist attraction
- Full day tour to the Cape of Good Hope
- Enjoy a cruise to Seal Island
- Visit Cape Point
- Ride the funicular to the top of the lighthouse
- A relaxed tour with ample time for shopping
- Visit 06 cities in 10 days: Johannesburg, Mabula, Sun City, Oudtshoorn, Knysna & Cape Town
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager traveling with you throughout your tour
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
Johannesburg Visit the Gold Reef City
Enthralling game viewing drives Sun City
Enjoy the glitz and glamour of this entertainment complex
Visit the Ostrich Farm
Visit the Cango Caves
Visit the Cheetah Ranch and Crocodile Farm
Knysna Visit the Mossel Bay
Enjoy a cruise on Knysna Lagoon
Guided city tour including Houses of Parliament, District Six Museum, Malay Quarter, etc.
Cable car to the top of ‘Table Mountain’
Full-day tour to the Cape of Good Hope
View the Jackass penguins at Boulders beach
Visit Simons Town
Enjoy a cruise to ‘Seal Island’
- 01 night accommodation at Hotel Peermont Mondior or similar in Johannesburg
- 02 nights’ accommodation at Mabula Game Lodge or similar in Mabula Reserve
- 01 night accommodation at Hotel Sun City Main or similar in Sun City
- 02 night accommodation at Hotel Protea Knysna Quays/ Hotel Knysna Log Inn or similar in Knysna
- 03 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Southern Sun Cape Sun or similar in Cape Town
- Daily American buffet breakfast in the hotel
- Indian/ Local vegetarian lunches as specified in the itinerary
- Daily Indian Jain/ vegetarian/ non-vegetarian dinners
- All transfers will be conducted by a deluxe air-conditioned coach
AIRFARE, TICKET TAXES, VISAS AND OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary
- Cost of Internal Flights (Melbourne – Gold Coast, Gold Coast – Cairns & Cairns – Sydney)
- Cost of ticket taxes
- Cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour (upto 70 years of age)
- Cost of South Africa Single entry visa
- All local taxes as of 1st February 2019
- Services of a professional and experienced tour manager or a local representative throughout your tour. (Subject to minimum 25 full paying passengers)
OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- It is extremely important to possess an overseas travel insurance policy before you travel on your tour. Keeping your convenience in mind, we have included the cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour. However for any passengers above the age of 70, and those who extend their holiday, additional charges would apply.
- The dates and granting of Visa is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Vacations Exotica is not responsible for granting of visas and is only a facilitator in the visa application process.
- All tours will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers traveling together. In case there are less than 25 full paying
- passengers, the clients will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- On certain departure dates the itinerary may be operated in reverse order. However, all services and inclusions will remain the same.
- Passengers will have to travel to/ from the hub city at their own expense.
- The cost of air fare included in the above tour cost is based on the fare structure existing as on 01st February 2019. Any further increase in the air fare due to an increase in the fuel price, change in Government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to borne by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be held responsible for the same.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/ coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be liable for the same.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement.
- Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed advisable or necessary.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary, however all the other services will remain the same.
PRICING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Above mentioned prices are Ex-Mumbai per person on Twin-sharing Basis.
- Tour cost will be paid partly in INR/ZAR. Rate of Exchange taken for calculation purposes: 1 ZAR = 5.
- Rate of Exchange will be calculated at the rate prevailing on the date of final payment.
- The above prices are valid for travel until 31 March 2019.
- High season supplements / surcharges may be applicable.
- Subject to GOI and RBI regulations. GST not inclusive & will be as applicable above the tour price.
- Govt. of India Goods and Services Tax (GST) as applicable on both INR & EUR Component.
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team / partner agent. The same subject to availability of seats for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at the time of booking or at least 45 days prior to departure date.
- Tour cost is subject to GOI/RBI regulations under Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS)
- Tips to drivers, guides, etc of USD 05 per person/per child per day for the duration of the tour.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. (The foreign currency component will be calculated as on date of payment). The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour