04 DAYS | 02 CITIES
Arrival in Aurangabad | Drive from Aurangabad to Shirdi (110 km/approx. 3 hours)Read More
Meet our representative upon arrival in Aurangabad and drive to Shirdi, enroute visit Shanishignapur Temple – Popular temple dedicated to Lord Shani (Saturn God). Upon arrival in Shirdi, check-in at the hotel and spend the evening at your leisure. Overnight stay in Shirdi Hotel.
Darshan (Temple Visit) | Drive back to AurangabadRead More
Pay obeisance in Sai Baba Temple, along with morning Aarti. After Darshan, return to hotel for breakfast. Continue your journey towards Aurangabad and enroute visit Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga - believed as the Last or 12th (twelfth) Jyotirlinga on the earth. After reaching Aurangabad, check-in at hotel for overnight stay.
Visit Ajanta Caves (95 kms/ approx. 2.5 hours)Read More
After breakfast, enjoy your visit to Ajanta caves - UNESCO World Heritage Site, exemplifying finest Indian Art, particularly Buddhist painting from Jataka tales. Most of the paintings in Ajanta are right from 2nd century BC-AD and some of them about the fifth century AD. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Visit to Ellora | Departure from Aurangabad (30 kms/ approx. 1 hours) - Farewell!!!Read More
After breakfast, visit Ellora Caves- another World heritage Site, popular for magnificent cave temple suggesting Indian rock-cut architecture, with huge sculptural reliefs heightening the overall symbolism of the temple as cosmic mountain and as the home of Shiva. Later, you will be transferred to Aurangabad airport/railway station for your onward journey back Home.
- Visit to Sai-Baba Temple, Shani Shingnapur & Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga.
- Visit World heritage Sites – Ajanta and Ellora caves.
- Airport transfers and sightseeing tours by private vehicle.
- Start and End in Aurangabad.
- Monuments closed on:
- Aurangabad – Ajanta is closed on Monday
- Aurangabad – Ellora is closed on Tuesday
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
- Medium vehicle will be provided for 1-3 travellers and Innova will be provided for 4-5 travellers.
- Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends.
- A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
WHAT DOES YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 3-nights’ accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent.
- Assistance at the airport.
- Meal plan as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Transfers and Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle.
- Drivers allowances, toll, interstate taxes, Govt. Service Tax.
- Supplement cost may apply when booking for long weekends / holiday period.
- Air tickets and airport taxes.
- Guide service as per the itinerary.
- Entrance fee at Monuments as per the itinerary.
- Special activities as per the itinerary.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments.