05 DAYS | 02 CITIES
Arrival in Nagpur | Drive from Nagpur – Kanha (260 kms / approx 5.5 hours hours)Read More
Meet our representative upon arrival in Nagpur and proceed to your hotel in Kanha - shelters one of the largest tiger’s populations in the country. The forests here are vast, and while your chances of seeing a tiger are probably slightly slimmer than at nearby Bandhavgarh, they’re still pretty good. Add to that the fact that you can really go deep into the forest, and you have a complete safari experience, rather than the rush-andgrab outings some complain of at Bandhavgarh. The Sal forests and vast meadows contain tigers and leopards and support huge populations of deer and antelope, including the extremely rare barasingha. After reaching, check-in at the hotel for dinner and overnight stay in Kanha.
Safari in KanhaRead More
Early Morning proceed for a Jungle Safari in the park. Back to the hotel for Breakfast. Post lunch enjoy an evening Jungle Safari. Alternatively, you may plan independent activities to explore the richness of this park through Nature Trails - A well-marked 7km trail leads from just inside Khatiya Gate and skirts along the edge of the park before looping back to the village. Mostly you will see a lot of monkeys and birds, but tigers do venture into this area on occasions and an accompanying guide is essential (Supplement cost apply for escorting). Overnight stay in Kanha.
Drive from Kanha – Pench (140 kms / approx. 3.5 hours)Read More
This morning after breakfast proceed to Pench (210 Kms / 4.5 hrs). Pench National Park - it conjures up images of Mowgli, Bagheera and the "Bear Necessities". Immortalized by Rudyard Kipling in The Jungle Book. The river Pench, which splits the National Park into two forms the lifeline of the Park. Arrive Pench and check-in to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay in Pench.
Safari in PenchRead More
Early Morning proceed for a Jungle Safari in the park. While primarily and reservation for tigers and panthers, Pench is also home to sambhar, chital, barking deer, nilgai, black buck, gaur, wild boar, chausingha, sloth bears, wild dogs, langurs, monkeys, mouse deer, black-naped hares, jackals, foxes, hyenas, porcupines, and flying squirrels, to name a few. There are over 285 species of resident and migratory birds including the Malabar Pied Hornbill, Indian Pitta, Osprey, Grey-headed Fishing Eagle, White-eyed Buzzard, etc. Back to the hotel for Breakfast. Post lunch enjoy an evening Jungle Safari. Later Dinner at the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay in Pench.
Drive from Pench – Nagpur (160 kms / approx. 4 hours) - Farewell!!!Read More
After breakfast, proceed to the Nagpur airport to board flight back home.
- Jungle Safari in Kanha National Park with supplement cost
- Jungle Safari in Pench National Park with supplement cost
- Assistance at airport and Transfers in private vehicle
- Start and End in Nagpur
- Park will be closed on every Wednesday Evening, Holi and due to sudden rainfall etc.
- Canter Safaris on spot booking started in Kanha, Bandhavgarh & Pench
- Medium vehicle will be provided for 1-3 travellers and Innova will be provided for 4-5 travellers
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
- Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends
- A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking
WHAT DOES YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 4-nights’ accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle.
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax.
- Meal plan as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Air tickets and airport taxes.
- Exclusive Safari – Per Jeep per Safari rates for Kanha / Bandhavgarh / Pench: INR 9,000 (max 4 Pax in one jeep) inclusive of Park entry fees and Naturalist charges. Shared safaris are to be booked through hotels only. Safari charges are subject to change as per Govt. intimation.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments.