05 DAYS | 02 CITIES
Jaipur – Ranthambhore (150 km/approx. 3 hours)Read More
Meet our representative upon arrival in Jaipur and drive to Sawai Madhopur (Ranthambore). Ranthambore National Park, once a princely game conserve is the scene where the celebrated Indian tigers are best seen. Arrive Ranthambore and check-in to your hotel. Overnight in Ranthambore.
Today experience early morning and evening game drive in the Ranthambore National Park. Ranthambore Tiger Reserve lies on the junction of Aravali and Vindhyas. It sprawls over a varying and undulating landscape. The scenery changes dramatically from gentle and steep slopes of the Vindhyas to the sharp and conical hills of the Aravali. The tiger is not the only attraction at Ranthambore. A variety of birds including owlets, the ubiquitous langur (monkey), leopard, caracal, hyena, jackal, jungle cat, marsh crocodiles, wild boar, bears and various species of deer are the other attractions. Overnight in Ranthambore.
Ranthambore – Jaipur (150 km/approx. 3 hours)Read More
After breakfast, drive to Jaipur - the gateway to the magnificent and vibrant state of Rajasthan. Arrive Jaipur and check-in to your hotel. Overnight in Jaipur.
Proceed for full-day sightseeing trip of Jaipur, also known as the ‘Pink City’. The city of Jaipur is capital to the state of Rajasthan, famous for its colorful culture, forts, palaces, and lakes. Jaipur owes its name to the founder of the city, warrior king Sawai Jai Singh II. Visit the Amber Fort. The best way to explore the fort is to ride up to it on Elephant back. Prominent structures inside the fort are the Diwan-i-Aam, adorned with latticed galleries, the Ganesh Pol, with a beautiful painted image of Lord Ganesh, and the stunning Sheesh Mahal, a hall decorated with thousands of tiny mirrors. Later, stop to photograph the beautiful Hawa Mahal, also known as the “Palace of the Winds.” This beautiful façade with its ornately carved latticework windows was designed so the ladies of the palace could look out onto the streets unobserved. Later you will visit the City Palace… again, a synthesis of Rajasthani and Mughal styles. The museums here showcase rare and ancient manuscripts, arms dating back to the 15th century, and costumes of erstwhile royalty. Later, visit the Jantar Mantar Observatory, comprising geometric devices for measuring time, and tracking stars in their orbits. Overnight in Jaipur.
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Jaipur at airport for return flight back home.
- Jungle Safari in Ranthambore National Park (Operational till 15th June)
- Visit in Jaipur – Amber Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar Observatory & Hawa Mahal
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort
- Assistance at airport and sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle ?
- Start and End in Jaipur
- Monuments closed on:
- Jaipur – Elephant ride at Amber Fort will not be operational during Eid /Navratri Festivals
- Ranthambore Park will be closed from July till September
- Medium vehicle will be provided for 1-3 travellers and Innova will be provided for 4-5 travellers
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
- Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends
- A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking
WHAT DOES YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 4-nights’ accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent.
- Assistance at the airport.
- Elephant / Jeep ride at Amber.
- Meal plan as mentioned in the itinerary.
- 2 Sanctuary Drive by Deluxe Canter (Sharing basis).
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle.
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service.
- Air tickets and airport taxes.
- Entry Fee at the Monuments.
- Services of English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments.