07 DAYS | 03 CITIES
Arrival in JaipurRead More
Meet our representative upon arrival in Jaipur and proceed to hotel. Jaipur is a gateway to the magnificent and vibrant state of Rajasthan. Evening take a stroll in the markets of Jaipur for the traditional dresses and shoes, curio shops, blue pottery etc. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Proceed for full-day sightseeing trip of Jaipur, also known as the ‘Pink City’. The city of Jaipur is capital to the state of Rajasthan, famous for its colorful culture, forts, palaces, and lakes. Jaipur owes its name to the founder of the city, warrior king Sawai Jai Singh II. Visit the Amber Fort. The best way to explore the fort is to ride up to it on Elephant back. Prominent structures inside the fort are the Diwan-i-Aam, adorned with latticed galleries, the Ganesh Pol, with a beautiful painted image of Lord Ganesh, and the stunning Sheesh Mahal, a hall decorated with thousands of tiny mirrors. Later, stop to photograph the beautiful Hawa Mahal, also known as the “Palace of the Winds.” This beautiful façade with its ornately carved latticework windows was designed so the ladies of the palace could look out onto the streets unobserved. Later you will visit the City Palace… again, a synthesis of Rajasthani and Mughal styles. The museums here showcase rare and ancient manuscripts, arms dating back to the 15th century, and costumes of erstwhile royalty. Later, visit the Jantar Mantar Observatory, comprising geometric devices for measuring time, and tracking stars in their orbits. Overnight in Jaipur.
Jaipur – Jodhpur (340 kms / approx. 6.5 hours)Read More
After breakfast proceed to Jodhpur. Arrive Jodhpur and check-in to your hotel. Overnight in Jodhpur.
Sightseeing of JodhpurRead More
After breakfast, Proceed for half-day sightseeing trip of Jodhpur, which is the second largest city in Rajasthan and also called the ‘Sun City’. Visit the Mehrangarh Fort. This spectacular fort made from red sandstone stands on a perpendicular cliff above the skyline of Jodhpur. The foundations of this fort were laid in 1459; today it houses a museum with a fine collection of arms, costumes, paintings and even a collection of palanquins. Also visit Jaswant Thada, a marble cenotaph built to commemorate Maharaja Jaswant Singh II. The monument, in its entirety, is built out of intricately carved sheets of marble. These stones are extremely thin and polished so that they emit a warm glow when the sun's rays dance across their surface. Later, drive past the Mandore garden, which showcases cenotaphs of Jodhpur's former rulers; instead of the usual umbrella-shaped cenotaphs these are built along the lines of a Hindu temple. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Jodhpur.
Jodhpur – Udaipur (270 kms / approx 6 hours)Read More
After breakfast, proceed to Udaipur. Enroute, visit the Ranakpur Temples, acclaimed worldwide for their intricate and superb architectural style. These temples form one of the five major pilgrimages of the Jain’s. Arrive Udaipur and check in to your hotel and relax. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Udaipur.
Sightseeing in UdaipurRead More
After breakfast, proceed for full-day tour of Udaipur. Visit the City Palace, standing on the east bank of Lake Pichola. The complex is a massive series of palaces built at different times from 1559. The balconies of the palace provide panoramic views of the Lake Palace Hotel and Jag Mandir on one side, and the city of Udaipur on the other. The paintings, mosaics, intricately carved 'chhatris' and the architecturally brilliant facade all contribute to making your visit to the City Palace a truly memorable experience. Thereafter, visit a picturesque garden, Sahelion ki Bari. You will visit also visit Jagdish Temple, which is raised on a tall terrace and was completed in 1651. It attaches a double-storey Mandapa (hall) to a double-storey saandhara (with a covered ambulatory) sanctum. In the evening, enjoy a boat ride on Lake Pichola (depending upon the water level of lake), which is an artificial fresh water lake, created in the year 1362 AD. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Udaipur
After breakfast at your hotel check out from and drop to Airport for onwards journey.
- Visit in Jaipur – Amber Fort, City Palace & Hawa Mahal
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort
- In Jodhpur, visit Mehrangarh Fort & Jaswant Thada
- In Udaipur, visit Lake Pichola, City Palace and Jagdish Temple
- Boat Ride in Lake Pichola
- Sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start in Jaipur and End in Udaipur
- Monuments closed on: Jaipur – Elephant ride at Amber Fort will not be operational during Eid/Navratris Festivals
- Medium vehicle will be provided for 1-3 travellers and Innova will be provided for 4-5 travellers
- Hotel Check in 1400 hrs and check out 1200 hrs
- Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends
- A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
WHAT DOES YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 6-nights’ accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- Assistance at the airport
- Elephant / Jeep ride at Amber
- Meal plan as mentioned above
- Boat Ride in Lake Pichola on shared basis, Udaipur
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax.
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Audio Guide at Ranakpur
- Guide service as per the itinerary
- Entry Fee at the Monuments
- Special activities as per the itinerary
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
Described as the most romantic city in Mewar, Udaipur was built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh. The city finds a spectacular backdrop in the Aravalli hills which is the oldest mountains in the world after Himalayas.