07 DAYS | 04 CITIES
Arrival in BangaloreRead More
Meet our representative upon arrival in Bangalore – Bangalore is now known as Bengaluru, is one of the largest cities and is the fourth-largest metropolitan area in India. Located in southern India on the Deccan Plateau, it is the capital of the southern Indian state of Karnataka. After reaching, proceed to hotel and check-in for overnight stay in Bangalore.
Sightseeing in Bangalore | Drive to Mysore (140 kms / approx. 3.5 hours)Read More
After breakfast, enjoy half day city tour covering – Vidhana Soudha, landmark of Bangalore. This enormous building is a massive example of neo-Dravidian architecture, with four domes on its four corners. It houses the Legislative Chamber of Karnataka Government. Also visit Cubbon Park, Botanical Garden and Tipu Sultan’s fort. Later drive to Mysore, Check-in at the hotel and overnight stay in Mysore.
Mysore to Ooty (150 kms / approx. 5 hours)Read More
After breakfast visit Chamundi Hill and Mysore Palace. The interior of Mysore Palace is richly carved, intricate, colorful and architecturally thrilling. Later proceed towards Ooty – also called ‘Queen of hill stations’, capital of Nilgiris district, used to be popular summer and weekend getaway for the Britishers during the colonial days. Lofty mountains, dense forest, sprawling grasslands and miles and miles of tea gardens made this place so popular in southern India. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel. Overnight in Ooty.
Sightseeing in OotyRead More
After breakfast, proceed for the sightseeing of Ooty. Enjoy a tour to Dodabetta Peak for a spectacular view. In the afternoon, visit the Botanical Gardens and the popular Ooty Lake. Overnight stay in Ooty.
Drive from Ooty – Kodaikanal (250 kms / approx. 7 hours)Read More
After breakfast, drive towards Kodaikanal – Centered on a very pretty lake, Kodai rambles up and down hillsides with patches of shola forest, unique to the Western Ghats in South India, and evergreen broadleaf trees such as magnolia, mahogany, myrtle and rhododendron. Another plant specialty around here is the kurinji shrub, whose lilac-blue blossoms only appear every 12 years: next due date 2018. Checkin at the hotel upon arrival, for overnight stay.
Sightseeing in KodaikanalRead More
After breakfast proceed for local tour of Kodaikanal covering - Bryant Park, Coaker's walk, Pillar Rock and Suicide point. In evening, visit Kodai Lake, the man-made star shaped lake, which spreads out over sixty acres. Evening return back to hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Departure from Madurai (135 kms / approx. 3.5 hours)Read More
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Madurai airport for return flight back home.
- Visit in Bangalore - Vidhana Soudha, Cubbon Park, Botanical Garden and Tipu Sultan’s fort
- In Mysore, Visit Chamundi Hill and Mysore Palace
- In Ooty, visit Dodabetta Peak, Botanical Garden, Sims Park and 'Dolphin' Nose Point
- In Kodaikanal, visit Bryant Park, Coaker's walk, Pillar Rock, Suicide point and Kodai Lake
- Sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start from Bangalore and End in Madurai
- Monuments closed on:
- Mysore - Light and Sound show will be closed on Sunday and Government holidays.
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs.
- Medium vehicle will be provided for 1-3 travellers and Innova will be provided for 4-5 travellers.
- Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends.
- A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
WHAT DOES YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 6-nights’ accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent.
- Assistance at the airport.
- Meal plan as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle.
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax.
- Air tickets and airport taxes.
- Guide service as per the itinerary.
- Entrance fee at Monuments as per the itinerary.
- Light and sound show at Mysore Palace.
- Special activities as per the itinerary.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments.