05 DAYS | 02 CITIES
Arrival in BhubaneshwarRead More
Arrive in Bhubaneshwar, you will be met and assisted by our representative and transfer to your hotel. Later proceed for a half day sightseeing of Tribal Museum (closed on Monday), Khandagiri & Udayagiri Jain caves (oldest rock cut caves, the caves are reminiscent of influence of Buddhism and Jainism in Orissa). Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Bhubaneswar.
Drive from Bhubaneshwar – Puri (68 kms / approx. 2 hours)Read More
This morning after breakfast proceed to Puri and enroute visit Dhauli (Buddhist stupa/peace pagoda), Hirapur ( 64 yogini temple), Pipli (the appliqué work village) & Raghurajpur (the Artisan village, the most famous attraction here are the Pattachitra (miniature paintings), palm leaf engravings, stone carvings, wooden toys, tusser paintings etc. Arrive and check-in to your hotel in Puri. Evening visit of Lord Jagannath Temple (Non Hindus are not allowed). Rest of the day at leisure on the golden beach of Puri. Overnight in Puri.
Drive back to Bhubaneshwar (102 kms / approx. 2.5 hours)Read More
This morning after breakfast proceed to Bhubaneshwar. On way back, proceed towards Konark to visit the Sun temple (one of the world famous heritage site & famously known as Black Pagoda). Also visit to Ramchandi temple & Chandrabhaga beach (one of the finest beaches with a long stretch of clean sands & the beach has its own lovely serenity). Later proceed for half day city tour, visit famous city temples including Lingaraj, Parsurameswara, Mukteshwar (known as the gem of Orissan architecture) & Rajarani temple. In the evening return back to the hotel for overnight stay in Bhubaneshwar.
Sightseeing in BhubaneshwarRead More
After breakfast, visit Dhauli Hill and Brahmeswara Temple. After lunch break visit to Nandankanan Zoo (closed on Monday). This Zoo is famous for the white tiger safari and Botanical garden. In the evening return back to the hotel for overnight stay in Bhubaneshwar.
Departure from BhubaneshwarRead More
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Bhubaneshwar airport to board a return flight for your onward journey.
- In Bhubaneshwar, visit rock-cut caves Khandagiri, Udayagiri Jain caves, Dhauli Hill, Brahmeswara Temple and Nandankanan Zoo
- Lord Jaggannath Temple in Puri – One of the ‘Char Dhams’ pilgrimages
- Gold sand beaches of Puri
- Witness Orissan architecture covering Lingaraj, Parsurameswara, Mukteshwar, Rajarani and Konark Sun Temple
- Sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start & End in Bhubaneshwar
- Monuments closed on:
- Bhubaneshwar - Nandankanan zoo will be closed on Monday.
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
- Medium vehicle will be provided for 1-3 travellers and Innova will be provided for 4-5 travellers
- Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends
- A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking
WHAT DOES YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 4-nights’ accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle.
- Meal plan as mentioned in the itinerary.
- For Hotel Mayfair Heritage Puri Meal Plan is Breakfast & Dinner.
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax.
- Air tickets and airport taxes.
- Guide service as per the itinerary.
- Entrance fee at Monuments as per the itinerary.
- Special activities as per the itinerary.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments.