Welcome to Bangkok – the capital of Thailand. Onto Pattaya – Asia’s premier beach resort. Nong Nooch village – a cultural delight. Enjoy the Tiffany/ Alcazar show.Read More
Today, embark on your exciting tour to South East Asia as you board your flight to Bangkok. On arrival you will be met by our professional and experienced Tour Manager/ local representative in the arrival area situated outside the customs hall. On arrival in Bangkok, proceed to Pattaya, Asia’s premier beach resort and check into the hotel. After an Indian lunch, visit the Nong Nooch village, a traditional Thai village with beautiful tropical gardens. See the stunning orchid gardens, witness an exciting cultural show and see elephants perform stunts that you never thought possible. In the evening enjoy the Alcazar/ Tiffany show – a spectacular dance, music and costume extravaganza. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Ibis or similar in Pattaya.
Visit the famous Coral Island – an ideal place for coral viewing and water sports activities.Read More
After an American breakfast at your hotel, get set to explore the charm and beauty of Coral Island (subject to weather conditions). Start with an exciting ride in a speedboat to Ko Larn Island and enjoy water sports activities like parasailing, snorkelling, windsurfing etc. on your own. (Do not forget to carry your swimwear). Relax on the beach. Also view the colourful and abundant underwater life without getting wet as you gaze at them from aboard a glass bottom boat. After an Indian lunch, the afternoon is at leisure for you to relax. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Ibis or similar in Pattaya.
Onto Bangkok. Enjoy a guided city tour of Bangkok.Read More
After an American breakfast at your hotel, check out drive towards Bangkok. On arrival into Bangkok, enjoy lunch at an Indian restaurant. After lunch, enjoy a guided tour of the city. Visit the ‘Wat Benchamabophit’ – the marble temple, the ‘Wat – Pho’ – the temple of the reclining Buddha, the largest and oldest in Bangkok and the Wat Traimit - the Golden Buddha Temple. This houses the stunning 5.5 ton statue of Buddha made of pure gold. Later, check into your hotel. Dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight at Ibis Sukumvit Soi 4 or similar in Bangkok.
Enjoy a fun filled trip to Safari World - Visit Safari Park and Marine Park, Thailand’s greatest open air zoo and Leisure Park.Read More
After an American breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Safari World. Visit Safari Park - an open zoo where visitors can marvel at the animals living in their natural habitat. At Marine Park get enthralled by a variety of exotic marine animals and shows of trained dolphins, birds and seals. Enjoy an Indian lunch with an Ice Cream at Marine Park. Today, you have the opportunity to have the closest encounter with rare and endangered species of the animal kingdom. The rest of the evening is free for leisure. Tonight enjoy an Indian Dinner. Overnight at Ibis Sukumvit Soi 4 or similar in Bangkok.
‘Selamat Datang’. Welcome to Kuala Lumpur – the Malaysian capital! Visit Putrajaya - the stunning federal capital. Visit the observatory deck at the Menara KL Tower for beautiful aerial views of the city. Enjoy a guided city tour.Read More
After an American breakfast at the hotel, check out and proceed to the airport for your flight to Kuala Lumpur. On arrival, enjoy an Indian lunch. After lunch, proceed to visit the observatory deck of the famous Menara KL Tower for a 360 degree view of this beautiful city, continue on a guided tour of this bustling city. Visit the Golden Triangle – the commercial centre, see the King’s Palace – residence of the ruler of Malaysia, The National Mosque, the National monument and the superb buildings at the Independence square. Make a photo stop of the magnificent Petronas Twin Towers, one of the tallest buildings in the world. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Holiday Inn/ Grand Seasons or similar in Kuala Lumpur.
Onto Genting Highlands – a beautiful mountain resort. En-route visit the famous Batu Caves.Read More
After American breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Batu caves - a leading Hindu shrine in Malaysia. This limestone cave is 400 meters long and 100 meters high. Enjoy Indian lunch. Drive to Genting Highlands, a beautiful mountain resort and the ‘city of entertainment’. Experience South East Asia’s longest cable car – the Genting Skyway which provides fantastic views of breath-taking scenery and animatronics. Later, return back to Kuala Lumpur. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Holiday Inn/ Grand Seasons or similar in Kuala Lumpur.
Full day of fun at the Sunway Lagoon Theme Park – the best destination for fun and adventure.Read More
After American breakfast at the hotel, visit the Sunway Lagoon Theme Park - a thriving satellite town, with a variety of water rides on offer and plenty of dry-land activities too, there are few more fun ways to spend a day than cooling down at Sunway. Sunway Lagoon provides the ultimate theme park experience in 5 adventure zones — Water Park, Amusement Park, Wildlife Park, Extreme Park and Scream Park. After a day full of fun return back to Kuala Lumpur. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Holiday Inn/ Grand Seasons or similar in Kuala Lumpur.
Onto Singapore – the Lion City. Visit Sentosa. Enjoy a cable car ride, visit the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, Images of Singapore and see the spectacular ‘Wings of Time’ Show.Read More
After a buffet breakfast at the hotel, check out and proceed towards Singapore by coach. On arrival, enjoy an Indian lunch. Next, proceed to Sentosa Island – Singapore’s playground which has something for the entire family. Experience the cable car ride as you arrive into this island. Visit the famous Madame Tussauds Wax Museum – Singapore’s latest attraction. Have fun exploring the different areas of the museum - Hop aboard the 'Spirit of Singapore', the first ever Madame Tussauds boat ride, and travel through, tropical Singaporean garden. Step onto the stage with your favourite musicians, test your sporting skill against your favourite local and international sporting heroes, step into the world of international film as you enter the Madame Tussauds Film Lot, the leaders area lets you meet not only modern political heavyweights but also the historical leaders who have shaped Singapore. There's no better way to complete a fabulous day at Sentosa than to view the spectacular night show ‘Wings of Time’ set outdoors against the backdrop of an open sea. Discover an awe-inspiring display of water, laser and fire effects, set to majestic music and a panorama of breath-taking vistas. Weaved together by a tale of friendship and courage that will linger with you long after you leave. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner.. Overnight at Holiday Inn Atrium or similar in Singapore.
Visit Universal Studios - the one of its kind in Asia.Read More
After an American breakfast at the hotel, visit the Universal Studios at the Resorts World in Sentosa. It is the first integrated resort in on the island of Sentosa, off the southern coast of Singapore. Visit Universal Studios for an opportunity to wrestle villains, and travel to ancient times, you can revel in the glamour of Hollywood as you Ride The Movies™ on roller coasters and other movie-themed shows and attractions. Depart from Resorts World and check into the hotel in Singapore. Tonight enjoy a delicious Indian dinner. Overnight at Holiday Inn Atrium or similar in Singapore.
Guided City Tour. Visit the Night Safari - world’s premier night zoo and the River Safari – Asia’s first and only river themed zoo.Read More
After an American breakfast at the hotel, proceed on a guided tour of this colonial city. Drive past the Parliament House, Supreme Court, City Hall, China Town, Little India and much more. Enjoy an Indian lunch. Later, experience the exciting River Safari and Night Safari tour. The River Safari is the first of its kind in Asia and features freshwater attractions and river boat rides as its main highlights. Nestled in 40 hectares of lush forest, the Night Safari offers a unique experience of exploring wildlife in a tropical jungle at night. Through the use of subtle lighting techniques, you will be able to view over 100 species of nocturnal animals in their vast natural habitat. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Holiday Inn Atrium or similar in Singapore.
After breakfast at the hotel, check out & transfer to the airport to board your flight back home. Return home with wonderful memories of your tour, which you will treasure for a lifetime.
- A complete all-inclusive, exotic 11 days tour with maximum quality sightseeing
- Stay in quality hotels
- Daily American breakfast at the hotels
- Enjoy Indian vegetarian lunches as specified in the itinerary
- Daily Indian dinners at finest Indian restaurants
- Stay 04 nights in the Shopper’s Paradise – Thailand
- Stay 02 nights’ in Pattaya - Asia’s Premier Beach Destination
- Visit Nong Nooch Village with its Exotic Orchid farm. Enjoy the Thai Cultural Show and the enthralling Elephant Show
- Visit the famous Coral Island – a haven for water sport activities
- Enjoy the Tiffany/ Alcazar show – a marvelous combination of music, dance and costume
- Stay 02 nights’ in Bangkok
- Enjoy a guided city tour of Bangkok
- Enjoy a fun filled day at Safari World and Marine Park with Indian lunch
- Stay 03 nights’ in Malaysia
- Enjoy a guided city tour of Kuala Lumpur covering all the important places of interest
- Enjoy a day trip to Genting Highlands and also a one way cable car ride upto Genting Highlands
- Go up to the observatory deck of the Menara KL Tower
- A photo stop at the Petronas Twin Towers - a memorable experience
- Visit the Sunway Lagoon Theme Park - the best destination for fun and adventure for the family
- Stay 03 nights’ in Singapore – The Lion City
- Enjoy your time at Sentosa: Enjoy a cable car ride to Sentosa, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum and Images of Singapore and enthrall yourself at the magical ‘Wings of Time’ Show
- Enjoy a full day at the famous Universal Studios
- Enjoy a city tour of Singapore
- Visit S. E. A. AquariumTM - the world’s largest aquarium
- A relaxed tour with ample time for shopping
- Visit 6 cities in 11 days: Pattaya, Bangkok, Genting Highlands, Putrajaya, Kuala Lumpur and Singapore
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager traveling with you throughout your tour
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- Alcazar/ Tiffany show
- Excursion to Coral island
- Visit the Nong Nooch village
- Guided city tour of Bangkok
- Visit the Safari and Marine Park with lunch
- Kuala Lumpur
- Guided city tour of Kuala Lumpur
- Entrance to the Observatory level of Menara KL Tower
- Photo stop at the famous Petronas Twin Towers
- Visit the Sunway Lagoon Theme Park
- Visit the Batu Caves
- Genting Highlands
- Ride the famous Genting Skyway cable car
- Kuala Lumpur
- Sentosa Island with cable car ride, Madame Tussauds wax museum and Images of Singapore and ‘Wings of Time’ Show
- Full day at Universal Studios
- Guided city tour of Singapore
- Night Safari and River Safari experience
- 02 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Ibis or similar in Pattaya
- 02 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Ibis Sukumvit Soi 4 or similar in Bangkok
- 03 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Holiday Inn/ Grand Seasons or similar in Kuala Lumpur
- 03 nights’ accommodation at Holiday Inn Atrium or similar in Singapore
- Daily American buffet breakfast in your hotel
- Indian Vegetarian/ Jain/ Local lunches as mentioned in the itinerary
- Daily Indian Jain/ Vegetarian/ Non-Vegetarian dinners
AIRFARE, VISAS AND OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary
- Cost of ticket taxes as on 01st October 2018
- Cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the trip
- Cost of Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore single entry visas
- All local taxes as of 01st October 2018
- All transfers and excursions as specified in the itinerary will be by an air conditioned coach
- Flight from Bangkok - Kuala Lumpur
- Transfer from Kuala Lumpur – Singapore by an air conditioned coach
OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- It is extremely important to possess an overseas travel insurance policy before you travel on your tour. Keeping your convenience in mind, we have included the cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour. However for any passengers above the age of 60, and those who extend their holiday, additional charges would apply
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager or a local representative throughout your tour (Subject to min.35 full paying passengers)
- All tours will be operated subject to a minimum of 35 full paying passengers traveling together.
- In case there are less than 35 full paying passengers the clients will be given an option of travelling on any another departure date.
- On certain departure dates the itinerary may be operated in reverse order. However, all services and inclusions will remain the same.
PRICING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Above mentioned prices are Ex-Mumbai per person on Twin-sharing Basis.
- Tour cost will be paid partly in INR/USD. Rate of Exchange taken for calculation purposes: 1 USD= 72.
- Rate of Exchange will be calculated at the rate prevailing on the date of final payment.
- The above prices are valid for travel until 31 March 2019.
- High season supplements / surcharges may be applicable.
- Subject to GOI and RBI regulations. GSTnot inclusive & will be as applicable above the tour price.
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team / partner agent. The same subject to availability of seats for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at the time of booking or at least 30 days prior to departure date.
- Tour cost is subject to GOI / RBI regulations under Liberalized Remittance Scheme. (LRS).
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels etc.
- Tips of any nature i.e. drivers, guides, tour managers, etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘What your tour price includes’
The Putra Mosque
The Putra Mosque is the principal mosque of Putrajaya, Malaysia. The pink-domed Putra Mosque is constructed with rose-tinted granite and can accommodate 15,000 worshippers at any one time.
Wat Pho Temple
Wat Pho is the oldest Buddhist temple in Bangkok and houses about a thousand images of the Buddha. It's one of the largest temple complexes in the city and famed for its giant reclining Buddha that measures 46 metres long and is covered in gold leaf.