Today begin your memorable journey through the United States of America. Fly into Orlando, the fun filled capital of the world!Read More
Today, enter the world of Vacations Exotica as you begin your beautiful journey of the United States of America. On arrival at Orlando Airport, you will be met by your experienced and professional Tour Manager in the arrival area, located outside the customs hall. Transfer to the hotel and check-in. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Residence Inn Marriott Lake Buena Vista or similar in Orlando. (D)
Experience the magic of Sea World!!Read More
After an American breakfast at the hotel, today you have an option to either visit the Sea World. The Sea World is home to Shamu, the killer whale. Watch “Believe” and marvel at the different tricks this huge mammal can perform. See “Odyssea” a circus within an underwater fantasy world. Ride Orlando’s only floorless coaster, Kraken and splash down in the Journey to Atlantis. Today you can also enjoy Sea World’s famous ride – Manta. Experience the Antarctic in the Penguin Encounter. These are just a few of the things you can do here. Overnight at Hotel Residence Inn Marriott Lake Buena Vista or similar in Orlando. (B, D)
Visit EPCOT! Experience the magic of Disneyworld. Here, experience the future world and see the World Showcase.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, visit the EPCOT – Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow. In the Future World – a world of innovative technologies and entertainment – experience ‘Soarin’ and take a free-flying adventure where enjoy breath-taking views of California. Blast off into space in the thrilling ‘Mission Space’, enter the hair-raising world of automobile testing in, ‘Test Track’. You might feel small, but your laughs will be big in ‘Honey I Shrunk the Audience’. Also, visit the World Showcase to experience the cultural celebrations of the world in a day. Tonight, witness a thrilling and spectacular Illumination Show. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Residence Inn Marriott Lake Buena Vista or similar in Orlando. (B, D)
After a buffet/boxed breakfast, check-out and proceed to the airport for you flight back home. Return home with wonderful memories of your holiday with Vacations Exotica. (B)
- An all-inclusive tour of Orlando.
- Stay at conveniently-located hotel.
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- Enjoy dinners at the best Indian restaurants in USA – a choice of Jain, vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals.
- Stay 03 nights’ in Orlando.
- Visit Sea World.
- Visit EPCOT - The Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow.
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- Visit Sea World
- Visit Epcot
- 03 nights’ at Hotel Residence Inn Marriott Lake Buena Vista or similar in Orlando.
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- Indian Jain/ Vegetarian/ Non-Vegetarian dinners as specified in the itinerary.
TRANSFERS, TAXES & PORTERAGE
- All transfers and extensive sightseeing with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air-conditioned coach.
- Taxes as on 01st October 2019.
- Porterage of 01 bag per person at the hotels only.
Note: In case of any increase in the same will be borne by the client.
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager or local representative throughout your tour in the USA.
- The dates and granting of Visa is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Vacations Exotica is not responsible for granting of visas and is only a facilitator in the visa application process.
- All tours will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers traveling together. In case there are less than 25 full paying passengers, the clients will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- Passengers will have to travel to/from the hub city at their own expense.
- The cost of air fare included in the above tour cost is based on the fare structure existing as on 01st October 2019. Any further increase in the air fare due to an increase in the fuel price, change in Government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to borne by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be held responsible for the same.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/ coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be liable for the same.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement.
- Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed advisable or necessary.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary, however all the other services will remain the same.
PRICING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Above mentioned prices are Ex-Mumbai per person on Twin-sharing Basis.
- Tour cost will be paid in INR/USD. Rate of Exchange taken for calculation purposes: 1 USD = 71 INR.
- Rate of Exchange will be calculated at the rate prevailing on the date of final payment.
- Subject to GOI and RBI regulations. GST not inclusive & will be as applicable above the tour price.
- Cost of Airport transfers, International Airfare to participate on the tour, Visas and Overseas travel insurance is not included.
- Govt. of India Goods and Services Tax (GST) of as applicable on INR/USD Component.
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the tour i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team/partner agent. The same is subject to availability of seats for the given dates and ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request has to be made at the time of booking.
- Any additional charges for Air Tickets and Cruise, if the booking is made less than 45 days before departure.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour.
- Any additional taxes/surcharges levied by the Airlines/Cruise Company.
- Any additional baggage handling fee levied by the airlines in the USA.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini-bar, telephone calls, pay television etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary.
- Tips to drivers, guides, etc. of USD 03 per person per day for the duration of the tour.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “What Your Tour Price Includes”.
Dubai is the largest and most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene.
Dubai - Skydive
Enjoy the most thrilling sport of sky diving and admire the pristine view of the Arabian desert from high up above.