06 DAYS | 04 CITIES
Arrival in BhubaneshwarRead More
Arrive in Bhubaneshwar, you will be met and assisted by our representative and transfer to your hotel. Later proceed for a half day sightseeing of Tribal Museum (closed on Monday), Khandagiri & Udayagiri Jain caves (oldest rock cut caves, the caves are reminiscent of influence of Buddhism and Jainism in Orissa). Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Bhubaneswar.
Drive from Bhubaneshwar - Konark – Puri (102 kms / approx. 2.5 hours)Read More
After breakfast proceed to Konrak to visit the Sun temple (one of the world famous heritage site & famously known as Black Pagoda). Also visit to Ramchandi temple & Chandrabhaga beach (one of the finest beaches with a long stretch of clean sands & the beach has its own lovely serenity). Later proceed to Puri. Upon arrival check-in to your hotel. Enjoy rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay in Puri.
Sightseeing in PuriRead More
After breakfast visit Lord Jagannath Temple (Non Hindus are not allowed), Gaurang temple and Siddha Mahavir Temple. Rest of the day at leisure on the golden beach of Puri. Overnight stay in Puri.
Puri - Chilika – Gopalpur (180 kms / approx. 4 hours)Read More
After breakfast, proceed for a visit to the picturesque Chilika Lake, one of the subcontinent's largest wintering ground for migratory birds. Enjoy beautiful views of the surrounding area as well as revel in identifying different bird species that you find at the location. After, having a wonderful time at Chilika, visit Rushikulya Turtle Island. Later travel to Gopalpur. Upon arrival check-in to your hotel. In the evening visit Maa Tara Tarini Temple. Overnight stay in Gopalpur.
Gopalpur - Drive back to Bhubaneshwar (173 kms / approx. 3 hours)Read More
After breakfast proceed to Bhubaneshwar. Upon arrival check-in to your hotel. Later proceed for half day city tour, visit famous city temples including Lingaraj, Parsurameswara, Mukteshwar (known as the gem of Orissan architecture) & Rajarani temple. In the evening return back to the hotel for overnight stay in Bhubaneshwar.
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Bhubaneshwar airport to board a return flight for your onward journey.
- In Bhubaneshwar, visit rock-cut caves Khandagiri, Udayagiri Jain caves
- In Puri visit Lord Jaggannath Temple– One of the ‘Char Dhams’ pilgrimages, Gaurang temple and Siddha Mahavir Temple
- Gold sand beaches of Puri
- Witness Orissan architecture covering Lingaraj, Parsurameswara, Mukteshwar, Rajarani and Konark Sun Temple
- In Gopalpur Visit Maa Tara Tarini Temple
- Enroute visit Chilika Lake and Rushikulya Turtle Island
- Sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start & End in Bhubaneshwar
- Medium vehicle will be provided for 1-3 travellers and Innova will be provided for 4-5 travellers
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
- Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends
- A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking
WHAT DOES YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 5-nights’ accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- Meal plan as mentioned above
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
- For Hotel Mayfair Heritage Puri Meal Plan is Breakfast & Dinner
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Guide service as per the itinerary
- Entrance fee at Monuments as per the itinerary
- Special activities as per the itinerary
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments.
Most famously known as the 'Temple City' Bhubaneswar is one of the cleanest and greenest cities of India.
SUN TEMPLE AT KONARK
Exquisitely carved 24 wheels of 10 feet in diameter each, carry this magnificent chariot shaped temple, which is drawn by 7 horses. The most uniquely designed temple of India, it is definitely a destination not to be missed!