07 DAYS | 03 CITIES
Arrival in Kannur | Drive to Wayanad (110 kms / approx. 4 hours)Read More
Meet our representative upon arrival in Kannur airport and drive towards Wayanad – It is considered to be the prettiest of all the hill station in Kerala. The highlight of this town is that a part of it is situated on the border of Kerala and Tamil Nadu. To enjoy this town to its fullest you can take a stroll through the extensive spice plantations, go on a hike to the pre-historic caves on the mountains and experience a beautiful holiday. After reaching, check-in at hotel, enjoy rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Sightseeing in WayanadRead More
After breakfast, visit to Lakkidi View Point, situated at 700m above sea level at the crest of the Thamarasseri Ghat pass. Lofty peaks, gurgling streams and luxuriant forests add magic to the journey up the winding roads to this hill station. Also, visit Pookat lake- this perennial fresh water lake, nestled among wooded hills, is the only one of its kind in Kerala. Boating facilities, children’s park, handicrafts and spices emporium and fresh water aquarium are among the tourist facilities available here. Overnight stay in Wayanad.
Drive from Wayanad – Coorg (130 kms / approx. 3.5 hours)Read More
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed towards Coorg –The land of Coffee and Spices is well known for its scenic beauty, breath-taking adventures and great hospitality. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel and spend evening at leisure. Overnight stay in Coorg.
Sightseeing in CoorgRead More
Today, enjoy a half day tour of Coorg. Visit the Abbey Falls, located among coffee plantations and spice estates… here, the Kaveri river cascades down a rockface into beautiful calm pools. Proceed to Raja’s Seat, a small pavilion with a garden surrounding it, offering a view of the spectacular Blue Mountains around. Visit the Omkareshwara Temple, dedicated to Shiva, which is almost 200 years old and is a surprising blend of Islamic and Gothic styles. Overnight stay at the hotel in Coorg.
Drive from Coorg to Bekal (100 kms / approx. 3 hours)Read More
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed towards Bekal – It is is a small town which embraces the eastern shore of Kerala. Bekal is home to a magnificent fort surrounded by the beach. Bekal offers a perfect combination of backwaters, hills and water sport facilities. After reaching, check-in at hotel, enjoy rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Sightseeing in BekalRead More
After breakfast, visit to Bekal Fort, this is a must visit tourist place for all the travelers. Enjoy leisure time at beach looking at the vast Arabian sea. The fort also offers a 30 feet observatory tower, well preserved tunnels, moats, a well, temple, and a bastion which enhances the scenic beauty of the Sea. Enjoy the magnificent view of the Chandragiri River as it merges into the Sea. Later visit Kappil Beach & Hosdurg Fort. Evening free for leisure activities. Overnight stay at hotel.
Drive from Bekal – Kannur (100 kms / approx. 3 hours)Read More
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Kannur airport for return flight back home.
- In Bekal, visit Bekal Fort, Kappil Beach and Hosdurg Fort
- In Wayanad, visit Lakkidi Viewpoint and Pookat Lake
- In Coorg, visit coffee plantations, orange orchards and paddy fields
- Visit Abbey Falls & Lord Omkareswara Temple
- Sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle ? Start and End in Kannur
- Monuments closed on
- Bekal – Bekal fort is closed on Sunday
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
- Medium vehicle will be provided for 1-3 travellers and Innova will be provided for 4-5 travellers
- Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends
- A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking
WHAT DOES YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 6-nights’ accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent.
- Assistance at the airport.
- Meal plan as mentioned above.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle.
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax.
- Air tickets and airport taxes.
- Entry Fee at the Monuments/Museum/Park.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments.