04 DAYS | 03 NIGHTS
Mumbai to Nashik – 170 Kms (3 Hrs)Read More
On arrival at Mumbai airport, drive to Nashik. In- route visit Igatpuri hill station. Later drive to Nashik. Check in at hotel relax. Later visit Sula vineyard. Evening return to hotel. Overnight stay at the Hotel in Nashik.
Sightseeing in NashikRead More
After breakfast proceed for local sightseeing of Nashik. Proceed to Trymbakeshwar Temple Darshan. On the return take a short diversion to visit Anjaneri, believed to be the Birthplace of Lord Hanuman. In the afternoon visit Panchvati area and visit Naroshankar Temple by Godavari River and Sita Gunfa. Thereafter proceed to visit Pandav Caves (Buddhist Caves) and Kalaram Temple (Ancient Temple). Overnight stay at the Hotel in Nashik.
Shirdi Excursion alongwith Shani Shinganapur TempleRead More
After breakfast drive to Shirdi (90 kms - 2 hours), a renowned pilgrimage and one of the most visited temples in India. On the return take a 70 kms excursion to Shani Shinganapur Temple (Lord Shani Temple - 140 kms from Nashik - 3.5 hours). Overnight stay at the Hotel in Nashik.
Departure Nashik to Mumbai – 170 Kms (3 Hrs) & Farewell!!!Read More
After breakfast check out and proceed to Mumbai airport/railway station to board your fight/train back home.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Accommodation for 03 nights at all 03 star hotels on twin/double sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel except on day 01.
- 03 nights in Nashik.
- All Sightseeing and transfers as per itinerary by small AC car for 02 adults or Innova for 04 adults.
- Pick up and drop from Mumbai.
- Any airfare/trainfare.
- Monuments and other entrances fees.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the “WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES"
- GST or any other applicable taxes.