09 DAYS | 05 CITIES
Corbett – Haridwar (220 kms / approx. 5-6 hours)Read More
After breakfast, drive to Haridwar – bestowed with the holy Ganga River, sacred Ghats and revered temples, Haridwar serves as a prominent religious center of India. This mythological city is the abode of Hindu Trinity, which comprises Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva, and is thus named Haridwar- the Gateway to God. Owing to the divinity of this place, devout believers feel that a dip in the sacred river at Haridwar will help them attain salvation and finally go to heaven in the afterlife. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel and later visit Har-Ki-Pauri for dip bath or witness evening ‘Aarti – The most spectacular and spiritual ritual of Haridwar. Overnight in Haridwar.
Haridwar - Mussoorie (85 kms / approx. 2.5 hours)Read More
After breakfast, drive to Mussoorie - established by the British in 1823, Mussoorie became hugely popular with the Raj set. The influence of that era linger on in the architecture of the churches, libraries, hotels and summer palaces, also on adjacent town Landour. Upon arrival, checkin at hotel for overnight stay in Mussoorie.
Sightseeing tour of MussoorieRead More
After breakfast, enjoy full day sightseeing tour starting with Gun Hill, which is the 2nd highest peak of Mussoorie and can be reached by ropeway too. It offers beautiful panoramic view of snow-capped Himalayan ranges and Doon valley. Later, visit the park estate of Sir George Everest - Mt. Everest was named after him. The place provides excellent view of surrounding valleys and peaks. In evening, stroll down on Mall road – structure of the road will take you back to the colonial period of British. Along with restaurants, hotels and shops, there is a 100 year old Methodist church too. Overnight stay in Mussoorie.
Drive from Mussoorie – Rishikesh (80 kms /approx. 2.5 hour)Read More
After breakfast, proceed to next most popular holy city, Rishikesh - The Himalayan foothills are the backdrop for Yogis here who meditate on the banks of the River Ganges. Popular for Laxman Jhula, temples, ashrams and Ghats. Upon arrival, check-in at the designated hotel and attend the evening Aarti at Geeta Bhawan's Ghat where Hindus gather in large crowds to pay homage to their holy river and seek blessings from Ganga River. Overnight stay in Rishikesh.
Rishikesh – Delhi (245 kms / approx. 7 hours) - Farewell!!!Read More
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Delhi airport for return flight back home.
Arrival in Delhi & Drive to Nainital (290 kms / approx. 7 hours)Read More
Meet our representative upon arrival in Delhi and proceed to Nainital - This was a popular summer vacation resort for the British. In 1817, the commissioner of Kumaon, G.W. Traill was the first European to visit the place. However, he did not mention about the place among his folks in order to retain the religious sanctity of the place. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel for overnight stay.
Explore NainitalRead More
After breakfast, enjoy sightseeing tour covering Tiffin top and Land’s End. Both offers excellent views of neighboring hills and green valley with rural houses. Later, trek for 6 kms or hire a pony to reach at the highest point called Cheena/Naina peak, which offers snow clad peaks of the Himalayan range, bird eye view of Naini Lake and Nainital town. In evening, enjoy a boat-ride in Naini Lake or take a stroll on adjacent Mall road. Spend evening at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Nainital – Corbett (150 kms / approx. 4 hours)Read More
After breakfast, proceed to Corbett National Park – formerly Hailey National Park, is the oldest national park in India which came into existence in 1936, lies on the foothills of Himalayas, to protect the endangered species of Royal Bengal Tiger. Corbett is a home to densest tiger population in the world which guarantees the glimpses of the elusive big cat in its premises. It is a vast Eco-Sphere that is blessed with the plethora of wildlife where you can enjoy several activities like jungle safaris, trekking, bird watching, elephants ride and much more. Upon arrival, spend rest of the evening at leisure. Overnight stay in Corbett.
Enjoy jungle safari in CorbettRead More
Early morning and afternoon game drive to the national park. Other residents of the park include four kinds of Deer, Wild Boar and some lesser-known animals. Leopards are mostly found in the hilly areas of the Corbett Park. Some nocturnal cats found here are the Leopard Cat, Jungle Cat and Fishing Cat. Sloth Bear is found in the lower regions of the park while the Himalayan Black Bear is seen in the higher hills only. The Dole or Wild Dog, though they can be seen in the southern areas of the park along with the Jackal. Some of the smaller residents of the park are Himalayan Palm Civet, Indian Gray Mongoose, Common Otter, Black Naped Hare and Porcupine. Elephants are among one of the main attractions of Jim Corbett Park. Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight stay at resort in Corbett.
- In Nainital, visit Tiffin Top, Land’s End and Cheena peak
- Boat-ride in Naini Lake ? Jungle safari in Corbett National Park
- In Haridwar, visit Har-ki-Pauri ghat and evening Aarti on ghat
- In Mussoorie, visit Gun Hill point by aerial ropeway, Sir George Everest estate and Lal Tibba
- Laxman Jhula (450ft long iron-suspension bridge) and evening aarti in Rishikesh
- Lots of adventure activities, like – White water rafting, Bungee jumping, Air-safari etc (Supplement cost applicable)
- Sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Delhi
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
- At Tiffin top only union vehicles are allowed and need to book on direct payment basis
- Hotels located at Mall Road – Please note if the Vehicle are not allowed at Mall Road, then guest will be dropped off at the nearest parking and they must manage by walking
- Corbett National park will be closed from July to September.
- Medium vehicle will be provided for 1-3 travellers and Innova will be provided for 4-5 travellers
- Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends
- A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking
WHAT DOES YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 8-nights’ accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent.
- Assistance at the airport.
- 01 Jeep safari in Corbett National Park.
- Meal plan as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle (Air conditioner in vehicles will not work in hilly areas).
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax.
- Air tickets and airport taxes.
- Entrance fee at Monuments / Parks as per the itinerary.
- Guide service.
- In Nainital, Boat Ride & Cable car or Ropeway on direct payment basis.
- Supplement for Special activities as per the itinerary.
- In Mussoorie, Cable car or Ropeway on direct payment basis.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monument.