03 DAYS | 02 NIGHTS
Kolkata - Krishnanagar (Mayapur)Read More
Pick up from residence and drive to Krishnanagar (Mayapur) - 04 hrs. On arrival check in to Hotel Haveli. Evening visit the Mayapur ISKCON temple campus to witness evening aarti. Mayapur is situated on the banks of the Hooghly near the confluence of the Hooghly and the Jalangi. It is one of the nine islands of Navadwip. Founded by Bakti Vinod Thakur, Mayapur was earlier known as Miyapur. It holds a special significance for followers of Gaudiya Vaishnavism since it is the birthplace of Chaitanya Mahaprabhu and hence is an important religious center. Chaitanya Mahaprabhu was the one who started the Hare Krishna movement and taught the widespread mass chanting and singing of Hare Krishna. Overnight stay at hotel in Krishnanagar.
Krishnanagar (Mayapur) - NabadweepRead More
After breakfast proceed to visit Nabadwip town which is situated across the river on the opposite side of Mayapur Isckon Temple. An interesting boat ride will take you on the other side of the river and bring you back. At Nabadwip you can visit Praudha Maya, Siva Temple and Gaudiya Math Temple. Overnight stay at hotel in Krishnanagar.
Krishnanagar (Mayapur) - Ambika Kalna - KolkataRead More
Morning return back to Kolkata enroute visit Kalna. &#039;Kalna&#039; is a city and a municipality and subdivision in Bardhaman District of West Bengal. It is situated on the western bank of the Bh?girathi. The town is more popularly known as Ambika Kalna, named after a very popular Deity of Goddess Kali, Maa Ambika. It has numerous historical monuments such as the Rajbari (the palace), the 108 Shiva temples, Pratapeswar temple, Lalji temple and several magnificent temples ornamented with finest terracotta arts. After visit of Kalna proceed to Kolkata and drop at your residence.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 01 Double room for 02 pax staying together.
- 02 Double rooms for 04 pax staying together.
- Extra bed/mattress for 03rd pax in the room.
- Residence pick up – drop and local sightseeing visit by AC sedan vehicle for 02 – 03 pax and AC Innova vehicle for 04 - 05 pax.
- Pick up and drop from residence.
- Any airfare/trainfare.
- Monuments and other entrances fees.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the “WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES"
- GST or any other applicable taxes.