04 DAYS | 03 NIGHTS
Arrive at MaleRead More
Arrive at Male International Airport. Meet and greet at the airport. Transfer by speed boat to the hotel. Check in to the hotel (14:00 hrs) and rest of the leisure to enjoy the resort. Dinner at the Hotel. Overnight stay at resort
Day at LeisureRead More
After breakfast full day at leisure to relax and enjoy free time on your own. Dinner at the hotel. Overnight stay at resort.
Day at LeisureRead More
After breakfast full day at leisure to relax and enjoy free time on your own. Dinner at the hotel. Overnight stay at resort
After breakfast check out then transfer back to airport by speed boat for your flight back home.
Covid-19 Travel Advise for Maldives:
• On Arrival to Maldives: To ensure safety of all, the health protocol agency (HPA) has made it a mandatory requirement for all tourist and other travellers entering Maldives for short term stay to present a negative PCR test result for Covid-19. The said PCR test has to be conducted within a maximum of 96 hrs prior to departure to Maldives
• In accordance to health requirements all travellers travelling to Maldives are required to submit an online Self declarative Health Declaration via https://imuga.immigration.gov.mv within 24 hours prior their departure to and from Maldives.
• On Departure from Maldives: All Passengers to India are required to compulsorily fill the “Air Suvidha” form prior to departure from Maldives via https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/apho-registration
• Negative PCR Result is not compulsory when departing from Maldives, if required then Resorts in Maldives are conducting PCR Test in resort itself on a chargeable basis; in case if guest wishes to do before reaching India, they can avail the services.
• With the prevalent COVID-19 situation, there are frequent changes in Protocols - which are completely at the discretion of the authorities; whether foreign or domestic. U & I Holidays being a DMC involved in the ‘Booking of Services’ only, cannot be held liable in whatsoever way regarding the discrepancies in communication by several state and country authorities respectively. Travel agents need to verify the information available in public domain for the smooth sailing of their customers
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Accommodation for 03 nights at hotels on twin/double sharing basis at Paradise Island Resort and Spa or similar.
- Airfare with taxes as on 22nd December 2020.
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel except on day 01.
- Daily dinner at hotel.
- Meet & greet assistance at the airport.
- All Maldivian Taxes.
Rates per person on twin sharing basis based on minimum 15 adults travelling together.
Rate of Exchange : USD 1 = INR 75. (For Calculation Purpose only. Actual exchange rate shall vary and will be calculated as on the date of booking/payment.)
- Tour Manager services.
- Charges for a mandatory Covid-19 test prior to departure or upon arrival in Maldives or India.
- Tour cost is subject to GOI/RBI regulations under Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS).
- No Porterage included.
- Tips to drivers, guides, etc for the duration of the tour.
- The foreign currency component will be calculated as on date of payment. The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour.
- Any surcharges applicable during peak period, if any.
- Early check-in & late check-out.
- Optional sightseeing if mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary.
- Govt. of India Goods and Services Tax (GST) & other taxes as applicable.
- Anything which is not mentioned in “What Your Tour Price Includes”.