Arrive MaleRead More
Your experience and awe of the Maldives will become evident even as your flight lowers itself to land at Male International Airport. On arrival you will be met by the resort representative and escorted to the waiting speedboat. As you arrive at your resort - which will be your hideaway for the next few days, you are welcomed with a cool drink and assisted through the check in formalities. Put your feet up and relax as the rest of the day is at leisure for you to do as you please. Overnight at the resort in Maldives.
Day at Leisure.Read More
This morning wake up to sounds you could get used to... The sound of silence The waves of the sea lapping at your doorstep... The rustle of wind caressed palms... Stroll around the peaceful resort grounds and make your way to a leisurely breakfast. Maldives offers what we often crave in our rushed urban lives - peace and solitude. Moreover your resort is known for its discreet hospitality and a host of other services which are at your disposal. We recommend a relaxing afternoon spent at the Spa. What better way to spend the evening than a romantic walk on the beach watching the sun set beyond the blue horizon. Overnight at the resort in Maldives.
Day at Leisure.Read More
This morning after you enjoy your buffet breakfast at the restaurant, you are entitled to a day of leisure but it might be a good day out with a half day trip to Male town on your own (optional). The resort concierge would be happy to assist you book the same (charges not included). It is also a good time to purchase small local souvenirs to take back home. Overnight at the resort in Maldives.
Bid adieu to this Paradise Island of the Maldives as you are escorted to your speedboat which takes you to Male International Airport for your flight back home. Return home with wonderful memories of your holiday with Balmer Lawrie, Travel & Vacations, which we're sure you will treasure for a lifetime.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 03 nights’ accommodation at the resort selected as per options of 3*/4*/5* in Maldives.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Return airport transfers on speedboat.
PRICING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The mentioned price is per person on double/twin sharing basis.
- Rate of Exchange: 1 USD = ? 75. However, the applicable rate of exchange will as on the date of final payment.
- Airfare, Visa and overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour.
- Charges for a mandatory Covid-19 test prior to departure or upon arrival in Maldives or India.
- Tour cost is subject to GOI/RBI regulations under Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS).
- No Porterage included.
- Tips to drivers, guides, etc for the duration of the tour.
- The foreign currency component will be calculated as on date of payment. The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour.
- Any surcharges applicable during peak period, if any.
- Early check-in & late check-out.
- Optional sightseeing if mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary.
- Govt. of India Goods and Services Tax (GST) & other taxes as applicable.
- Anything which is not mentioned in “What Your Tour Price Includes”.
Maldives as a land has the lowest ground level at just 1.5 meters on an average. It is considered to be the lowest and flattest nation on this Earth!
Have a safe trip! Literally Maldives is famous for being the safest destinations in the world, the most isolated resorts included.