06 DAYS 05 NIGHTS
‘Selamat Datang’ – welcome to Kuala Lumpur – the Malaysian capital! Visit Putrajaya - the stunning federal capital. Enjoy a guided city tour. Visit the observatory deck at the Menara KL Tower for beautiful aerial views of this city.Read More
Today, enter the world of Vacations Exotica as you embark on your exciting tour. On arrival, you will be met & greeted by local representative at arrival hall. Proceed for a panoramic tour of Putrajaya. Next, visit the observatory deck of the famous Menara K.L Tower for a 360 degree view of this beautiful city. Continue on a guided tour of this bustling city. Visit the Golden Triangle – the commercial centre, see the King’s Palace – residence of the ruler of Malaysia, The National Mosque, the National monument and the superb buildings at the Independence square. Make a photo stop of the magnificent Petronas Twin Towers, one of the tallest buildings in the world. Check-in at the hotel. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Ibis Style or similar in Kuala Lumpur. (D)
Day at leisure.Read More
Breakfast at Hotel. Rest of the day is free to explore the city on your own / shopping. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Ibis Style or similar in Kuala Lumpur. (B, D)
Onto Singapore – the Lion City! Visit the Night Safari - world’s premier night zoo.Read More
After breakfast at your hotel check out and proceed towards Singapore by coach. On arrival, check-in at the hotel. In the evening, experience the exciting Night Safari tour. Nestled in 40 hectares of lush forest, the Night Safari offers the unique experience of exploring wildlife in a tropical jungle at night. Through the use of subtle lighting techniques, you will be able to view over 100 species of nocturnal animals in their vast natural habitat. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Quality Inn Marlow or similar in Singapore. (B, D)
Enjoy a city tour of Singapore. Visit Sentosa. Enjoy a cable car ride, visit the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum and see the spectacular ‘Wings of Time Show’.Read More
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed on an exciting tour of this colonial city. Drive past the Parliament House, Supreme Court, City Hall, China Town and Little India. Stop at Raffles Landing Site, one of the most historical sites. Later, proceed to Sentosa Island – Singapore’s playground which has something for the entire family. Experience the cable car ride as you arrive into this island. Visit the famous Madame Tussauds Wax Museum – Singapore’s latest attraction. Have fun exploring the different areas of the museum - Hop aboard the 'Spirit of Singapore', the first ever Madame Tussauds boat ride, and travel through, tropical Singaporean garden. Step onto the stage with your favourite musicians, test your sporting skill against your favourite local and international sporting heroes, step into the world of international film as you enter the Madame Tussauds Film Lot, the leaders area lets you meet not only modern political heavyweights but also the historical leaders who have shaped Singapore. There's no better way to complete a fabulous day at Sentosa than to view the spectacular night show ‘Wings of Time’ set outdoors against the backdrop of an open sea. Discover an awe inspiring display of water, laser and fire effects, set to majestic music and a panorama of breath-taking vistas. Weaved together by a tale of friendship and courage that will linger with you long after you leave. Enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Quality Inn Marlow or similar in Singapore. (B, D)
Chance to visit Universal Studios - the one of its kind in Asia.Read More
After breakfast at the hotel the rest of the day is free on own OR you have a chance to visit the Universal Studios at the Resorts World in Sentosa. It is the first integrated resort on the island of Sentosa, off the southern coast of Singapore. Visit Universal Studios for an opportunity to wrestle villains, and travel to ancient times, you can revel in the glamour of Hollywood as you Ride The Movies™ on roller coasters and other movie-themed shows and attractions. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Quality Inn Marlow or similar in Singapore. (B, D)
Today after an American breakfast, proceed to the airport for your flight back home. Return home with great experiences and wonderful memories of your holiday with ‘Vacations Exotica’. (B)
- A complete tour with quality sightseeing
- Stay in comfortable hotels
- A relaxed tour with ample time for shopping
- Daily breakfast at the hotels
- Daily dinners at Local Indian restaurants
- Stay 02 nights’ in Malaysia
- Panoramic tour of Putrajaya
- Guided tour of Kuala Lumpur with entrance to KL tower, photo stop of The Petronas Twin Towers – the tallest tower in Malaysia
- Coach from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore
- Stay 03 nights’ in Singapore – The Lion City
- Enjoy a Guided City tour of Singapore
- Half day Sentosa Island tour
- Enjoy Night Safari tour
- Visit 02 cities in 06 days: Kuala Lumpur and Singapore at a leisurely pace
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager travelling with you throughout your tour
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- Kuala Lumpur
- Guided city tour of Kuala Lumpur
- Entrance to the observation deck of Menara KL
- Guided city tour of Singapore
- Enjoy Night Safari
- Visit Sentosa Island
- Kuala Lumpur
- 02 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Ibis Styles or similar in Kuala Lumpur
- 03 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Quality Inn Marlow or similar in Singapore
- Daily Buffet breakfast in your hotel
- Indian / Local lunches as mentioned in the itinerary
- Daily Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian dinners
- All transfers and excursions as specified in the itinerary will be by an air-conditioned coach
AIRFARE, TICKET TAXES, VISAS AND OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary
- Cost of ticket taxes
- Cost of Overseas Travel Insurance for the duration of the tour (upto 70 years of age)
- Cost of Malaysia and Singapore single entry visa
- All local taxes as of 01st February 2019
- Services of a professional and experienced tour manager or a local representative throughout your tour. (Subject to minimum 25 full paying passengers)
OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- It is extremely important to possess an overseas travel insurance policy before you travel on your tour. Keeping your convenience in mind, we have included the cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour. However for any passengers above the age of 70, and those who extend their holiday, additional charges would apply
- The dates and granting of Visa is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Vacations Exotica is not responsible for granting of visas and is only a facilitator in the visa application process.
- All tours will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers traveling together. In case there are less than 25 full paying
- passengers, the clients will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- On certain departure dates the itinerary may be operated in reverse order. However, all services and inclusions will remain the same.
- Passengers will have to travel to/ from the hub city at their own expense.
- The cost of air fare included in the above tour cost is based on the fare structure existing as on 01st February 2019. Any further increase in the air fare due to an increase in the fuel price, change in Government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to borne by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be held responsible for the same.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/ coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be liable for the same.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement.
- Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed advisable or necessary.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary, however all the other services will remain the same.
PRICING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Above mentioned prices are Ex-Kolkata per person on Twin-sharing Basis.
- Tour cost will be paid partly in INR/USD. Rate of Exchange taken for calculation purposes: 1 USD = 71.
- Rate of Exchange will be calculated at the rate prevailing on the date of final payment.
- The above prices are valid for travel until 31 March 2019.
- High season supplements / surcharges may be applicable.
- Subject to GOI and RBI regulations. GST not inclusive & will be as applicable above the tour price.
- Govt. of India Goods and Services Tax (GST) as applicable on both INR & EUR Component.
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team / partner agent. The same subject to availability of seats for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at the time of booking or at least 30 days prior to departure date.
- Tour cost is subject to GOI/RBI regulations under Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS)
- Tips to drivers, guides, per person/per child per day for the duration of the tour.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. (The foreign currency component will be calculated as on date of payment). The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “What Your Tour Price Includes”
NOTE: Offered discounts cannot be clubbed or used with any other ongoing discounts, vouchers, offers and promotions.