05 DAYS | 02 CITIES
Arrival in Chandigarh | Kullu – Manali (300 kms / approx. 8 hours)Read More
Meet our representative upon arrival in Chandigarh and proceed to Manali. On the way enjoy kullu sightseeing. It is the the valley of gods, or the ‘habitable end of the world’, as the Kullu valley has come to be known, spreads out its charm on either side of the upper reaches of the river Beas. This valley is famous for the beauty and its majestic hills covered with Pine and Deodar forest sand sprawling apple orchards. Kullu valley is sandwiched between the Pir Panjal, Lower Himalayan and Great Himalayan range. The valley is only 80 km long and 2 km at its broadest, yet a fairly wide area is open to the visitors to enjoy the spectacle of variegated mountain scenery. Later proceed to Manali & it offers super views of the Dhauladhar and Pir Panjal ranges, and with mountain adventures beckoning from all directions, Manali is a year-round magnet for tourists. Apart from temples, Manali is popular among adventure tourists coming for trekking, paragliding, rafting and skiing. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel and spend evening at leisure. Overnight stay in Manali.
Sightseeing in ManaliRead More
In morning after breakfast, go on an adventurous drive to Solang valley – a major attraction, without which the trip remains incomplete. All above mentioned adventure activities can be availed here at Solang Valley. Apart from activities, there are splendid views to enjoy in and around the Solang Valley. Later, today visit popular Hadimba Temple, Naggar Castle and Art gallery. In the evening, go for a walk along Mall Road. Overnight stay in Manali.
Day at leisure in ManaliRead More
After breakfast, enjoy full day at leisure in Manali. Alternatively, you may explore the destination offering numerous adventure sports and other places of interest. Overnight stay in Manali.
Drive from Manali – Chandigarh (300 kms / approx. 8 hours)Read More
After breakfast, drive towards Chandigarh and check-in at the hotel. If time permits, visit Nek Chand's Rock Garden which consists of man-made interlinked waterfalls and many other sculptures that have been made of scrap & other kinds of wastes materials. Overnight stay in Chandigarh.
Departure from ChandigarhRead More
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Chandigarh airport for return flight back home.
- Solang Valley, Hadimba Temple, Mall road and much more... in Manali
- In Chandigarh, visit Nek Chand’s popular Rock Garden, made from scrap and waste materials
- Assistance at airport and sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Chandigarh
- Monuments closed on:
- Rohtang Pass road would remain closed every Tuesday for maintenance purpose
- Hotels located at Mall Road – Please note if the Vehicle are not allowed at Mall Road, then guest will be dropped off at the nearest parking and they must manage by walking
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
- Heater charges in room on direct payment basis
- Medium vehicle will be provided for 1-3 travellers and Innova will be provided for 4-5 travellers
- Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends
- A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking
WHAT DOES YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 4-nights’ accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent.
- Assistance at the airport.
- Meal plan as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle (Air conditioner in vehicles will not work in hilly areas).
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax.
- Air tickets and airport taxes.
- Excursion to Rohtang Pass.
- Entrance fee at Monuments.
- Guide service.
- Supplement for Special activities as per the itinerary.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments.