Mumbai to Lonavala – 95 kms (2 hrs)Read More
On arrival at Mumbai airport, drive to Lonavala. Upon arrival, day at leisure or explore Lonavala on your own. Lonavala is a hillside getaway on Mumbai - Pune route that comes alive in monsoon when hundreds of waterfalls spontaneously come alive in monsoon and when getaway seekers from all over arrive for a monsoon experience. There are number of sights for guests to visit. Popular one being Bushi Dam (but also crowded). Guests also can visit Karla Caves, Valvan Dam etc. or undertake short treks around the area near Lonavala. Overnight stay at the resort in Lonavala.
Local sightseeing in LonavalaRead More
After breakfast proceed for local sightseeing of Visit Adventure Park before departure. Adventure oriented guests may visit an adventure park (such as Della Adventure) and spend some time before departure. Overnight stay at the resort in Lonavala.
Departure Lonavala To Mumbai – 95 Kms (2 Hrs) & Farewell!!!Read More
After breakfast check out and proceed to Mumbai airport/railway station to board your fight/train back home.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Accommodation for 02 nights at all 03 star hotels on twin/double sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel except on Day 01.
- 02 nights in Lonavala.
- All sightseeing and transfers as per itinerary by small AC car for 02 adults OR Innova 04 adults.
- Pick up and drop from Mumbai residence.
- Any airfare/trainfare.
- Monuments and other entrances fees.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the “WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES"
- GST or any other applicable taxes.