06 DAYS | 03 CITIES
Arrival in SrinagarRead More
Meet our representative upon arrival in Srinagar and proceed to your houseboat. This place is famous for its lakes and the charming houseboats, Srinagar is also known for traditional Kashmiri handicrafts. The lake comprises a series of water bodies, including the Nagin Lake. One can take in the panoramic view of the mountains surrounding Srinagar from this lake. Kashmiri boats called Shikara, are used to explore the intricate maze of waterways on this lake. In the evening, enjoy visit to Mughal Gardens followed by a Shikara-ride on Dal Lake. Overnight stay in Srinagar Houseboat.
Drive from Srinagar – Pahalgam (90 kms / 3.5 hours)Read More
After breakfast, proceed to Pahalgam, also called the Valley of Shepherds. On arrival, check-in at the hotel. In Pahalgam, admire the beauty of nature as you walk along the banks of River Lidder. Pahalgam is also famous for some trekking routes and is the base camp for the Amarnath Pilgrimage. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Sightseeing in PahalgamRead More
After breakfast, enjoy panoramic views of Pahalgam town and Lidder Valley. Start with Aru Valley which is a small village, 15 km upstream the Lidder River, The route is picturesque with ample campsites. This village is the starting point for treks to the Kolahoi glacier. Later, visit Chandanwari, 16 Km which is the starting point of sacred Amarnath Yatra. Chandanwari is famous for snow sledging on a snow bridge, enroute you can visit Hajan, an idyllic picnic spot and Betaab valley. Dinner & overnight in the hotel.
Pahalgam – Gulmarg (130 kms / approx. 4 hours)Read More
After breakfast drive to Gulmarg, ‘Meadow of Flowers’ situated at an altitude of 2730 meters, full day at leisure to take walks on the lush green meadows of flowers with a backdrop of the snow-capped mountains. Dinner & overnight in the hotel.
Sightseeing in Gulmarg I Drive back to Srinagar (58 kms / approx. 3 hours)Read More
After breakfast, enjoy local sightseeing of Gulmarg and Gondola-ride (cable car). Later, drive back to Srinagar. Arrive and check-in at the hotel. Spend evening at leisure. Dinner and overnight stay in Srinagar.
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Srinagar airport for return flight back home.
- In Pahalgam, visit Aru valley, Betaab Valleyand chandanwari (start point of Amarnath-yatra)
- Mughal Gardens & Shikara Ride in Srinagar
- Gondola Ride in Gulmarg
- Excursion to Thajiwas Glacier, Sonmarg
- Assistance at airport and sightseeing tours by private vehicle
- Start and End in Srinagar
- Issued Boarding Passes for Gondola ride in Gulmarg are valid for the period of 03 Hours only, Visitors boarding between Gulmarg to Kungdoori (Phase 1) from 1400 Hrs. to 1600 Hrs. can stay at G2 Station till 1700 Hrs Only and Visitors boarding between Kungdoori (Phase 1) to Apharwat (Phase 2) from 1400 Hrs. to 1500 Hrs. can stay at Apharwat (Phase 2) - G4 Station till 1600 Hrs only.
- Car cannot be used inside Gulmarg
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
- In case of snowfall snow vehicle needs to be booked on direct payment basis
- Medium vehicle will be provided for 1-3 travelers and Innova will be provided for 4-5 travelers
- Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends
- A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking
WHAT DOES YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 5-nights’ accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- 1-night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above houseboat or equivalent
- Assistance at the airport
- Meal plan as mentioned above
- 1 session of Shikara-ride
- Gandola ride (up to Phase 1) in Gulmarg
- 1 Local Union Car included for Pahalgam and Sonmarg sightseeing
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Entrance fees to monuments and Gardens
- Pony Ride Charges
- Guide service
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monument.
Dal lake is also known as 'Jewel of Srinagar'. Dal lake is a union of three lakes. It is divided into two more parts - the Lokut and Bod Dal.
Sneak peek down the mountains from the second highest cable car ride in the world right here at Gulmarg!