10 DAYS | 6 CITIES
Today begin your memorable journey through the United States of America. Fly into Boston.Read More
Today, enter the world of Vacations Exotica as you begin your beautiful journey of the United States of America. On arrival at Boston Airport, you will be met by your experienced and professional Tour Manager in the arrival area, located outside the customs hall. Transfer to the hotel and check-in. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Holiday Inn Express/ Best Wester or similar in Boston. (D)
Guided city tour of Boston. Visit the Cambridge University. Enjoy a Brewery tour.Read More
After buffet breakfast, proceed on a guided tour of Boston which includes all the major attractions such as Beacon Hill, the North End, the Seaport District, etc. Later, visit the Cambridge University to know the insights of the Cambridge University campus. Enjoy lunch. After lunch, proceed on a brewery tour for an insider’s look at how four different local Boston breweries create their renowned beers. You also have a chance to taste up to 16 different local craft beers around greater Boston. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Holiday Inn Express/ Best Wester or similar in Boston. (B, L, D)
Whale watching cruise. Onto – Syracuse. Orientation tour of Syracuse.Read More
After buffet breakfast, check-out and set sail for a whale watching experience of a lifetime, a chance to view several different species of large whales, including humpbacks. Enjoy local/ Indian lunch at a restaurant. Drive to Syracuse. On arrival, enjoy an orientation tour of Syracuse. Later, check-in. Tonight, enjoy dinner at a restaurant. Overnight at Hotel Ramada/ Holiday Inn or similar in Syracuse. (B, L, D)
Onto Niagara. Niagara by night.Read More
After buffet breakfast, check-out and transfer to Niagara. En-route, enjoy lunch. Upon arrival, check-in. Rest of the day is at leisure or to explore the city on own. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Later, experience the breath-taking falls lit up at night. Overnight at Hotel Radisson Grand/ Hampton Inn at fall or similar in Niagara Falls. (B, L, D)
Experience the awesome ‘Maid of the Mist’ and the ‘Cave of the Winds’ – Adventure Walk. Shopping drop.Read More
After buffet breakfast, experience the thrilling ‘Maid of the Mist’ boat ride for an unbelievable view of all the three Falls: The Horseshoe, American, and Bridal Veil. Feel the mist as this boat takes you to the base of The Horseshoe Falls – the largest of the three Falls. (Due to weather conditions, this ride operates from the last week of May). Also experience the mighty thunder of the falls when you go down to the ‘Cave of the Winds’. Enjoy an Indian lunch. After lunch, free time shopping at the outlet mall or explore the city on own. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Radisson Grand/ Hampton Inn at fall or similar in Niagara Falls. (B, L, D)
Onto Detroit. City tour of Cleveland.Read More
After buffet breakfast, check-out and proceed to Detroit. En-route, visit Cleveland – located on the shores of Lake Erie. Enjoy an orientation tour of the city. Enjoy lunch at a local/ Indian restaurant. Later, transfer to Detroit. On arrival, check-in to the hotel. Evening is free to explore the city on your own. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Holiday Inn/ Comfort Inn or similar in Detroit. (B, L, D)
Guided city tour of Detroit. Visit the Sea-life Aquarium and the iconic Ford Factory.Read More
After buffet breakfast, enjoy a guided tour of Detroit. Later, dive into Michigan's largest aquarium and encounter thousands of sea creatures! The aquarium showcases thousands of aquatic creatures, plus interactive touch pools and a 180° ocean tunnel. Get a feel of touching a sea star, hold a crab and pet a sea urchin in the interactive Touchpool Experience. Enjoy lunch. Later, experience the past, present and future of American automotive manufacturing at the Ford Rouge Factory Tour. The tour includes a historic display of key antique vehicles and two theaters with films and displays – truly spectacular. Tonight, enjoy dinner at restaurant. Overnight at Hotel Holiday Inn/ Comfort Inn or similar in Detroit. (B, L, D)
Onto Chicago. Guided city tour of Chicago.Read More
After buffet breakfast, check-out and proceed to Chicago. On arrival, enjoy on a guided city tour of Chicago which includes Buckingham Fountain, Cloud Gate and Millennium Park, etc. We also see the famous Swami Vivekananda Way – named after the world renowned Shri Swami Vivekananda. The Chicago Art Institute was the venue of the famous address by Swami Vivekananda to the Parliament of the World's Religions in 1893. Enjoy lunch at a local/ Indian restaurant. Visit the famous Basilica of St. Josaphat - a prime example of the 'Polish Cathedral style' of church known for its opulence and grand scale. Enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Radisson O’Hare/ Holiday Inn O’Hare or similar in Chicago. (B, L, D)
Visit the Harley Davidson Museum. Free time for shopping.Read More
After buffet breakfast, proceed towards Milwaukee to see the famous Harley-Davidson Museum that showcases the company's rich history and motorcycles through a variety of interactive exhibits. A walk through the Museum is a walk through the history of America. With an unrivaled collection of Harley-Davidson motorcycles and memorabilia, a 20-acre, park-like campus, and a calendar full of activities, the Museum is one of the top tourist destinations for visitors from around the globe. This is an experience to cherish for a lifetime. Enjoy lunch. Free time to shop or explore the city on your own. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Radisson O’Hare/ Holiday Inn O’Hare or similar in Chicago. (B, L, D)
After a buffet/boxed breakfast, check-out and proceed to the airport for you flight back home. Return home with wonderful memories of your holiday with Vacations Exotica. (B)
- A new comprehensive tour of the East Coast of America
- Stay at conveniently-located hotels
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotels
- Enjoy local/Indian lunches as per the itinerary
- Enjoy local/ Indian dinners as per the itinerary
- Stay 02 nights’ in Boston - one of the oldest cities in the United States
- Guided city tour of Boston
- Visit Cambridge University
- Enjoy a brewery tour
- Enjoy the Whale Watching cruise
- Stay 01 night in Syracuse
- Orientation tour of Syracuse
- Stay 02 nights’ in Niagara Falls
- A thrilling boat ride aboard the ‘Maid of the Mist’
- Experience the thunder in the ‘Cave of the Winds’ – Adventure Walk
- Enjoy Niagara Falls by night
- Stay 02 nights’ in Detroit
- Orientation tour of Cleveland
- Visit the Sea-Life Aquarium - home to more than 5,000 sea creatures
- Visit the iconic Ford Factory in Detroit
- Stay 02 nights’ in Chicago
- Guided city tour of Chicago
- Visit the world renowned Harley Davidson Museum
- Visit 06 cities in 10 days at a relaxed and leisurely pace
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager traveling with you throughout your holiday in US
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- Guided city tour
- Visit the Cambridge University
- Enjoy a whale watching cruise
- Enjoy a brewery tour
- Orientation tour
- Niagara Falls
- Ride on the famous `Maid of the Mist`
- Experience the `Cave of the Winds` - Adventure Walk
- Niagara Falls by night
- Orientation tour
- Guided city tour
- Entrance to the Sea-Life Aquarium
- Visit the iconic Ford Museum
- Guided city tour
- Visit the famous Harley-Davidson Museum
- 02 nights’ at Hotel Holiday Inn Express/ Best Western or similar in Boston
- 01 night at Hotel Ramada / Holiday Inn or similar in Syracuse
- 02 nights’ at Hotel Radisson Grand / Hampton Inn at fall or similar in Niagara Falls
- 02 nights’ at Hotel Holiday Inn / Comfort Inn or similar in Detroit
- 02 nights’ at Hotel Radisson O’Hare / Holiday Inn O’Hare or similar in Chicago
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel
- Local/ Indian Jain/ Vegetarian/ Non-Vegetarian lunches as specified in the itinerary
- Local/ Indian Jain/ Vegetarian/ Non-Vegetarian dinners as specified in the itinerary
- All transfers and extensive sightseeing with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air-conditioned coach.
AIRFARE, TICKET TAXES, VISAS AND OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Return economy class airfare
- Taxes as on 01st October 2018
- Cost of overseas Travel Insurance for the duration of the tour
- Multiple-entry USA Visa. Cost of USA Visa is included in your tour price
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager or local representative throughout your tour in the USA.
OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- It is extremely important to possess an overseas travel insurance policy before you travel on your tour. Keeping your convenience in mind, we have included the cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour. However for any passengers above the age of 70, and those who extend their holiday, additional charges would apply
- The dates and granting of Visa is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Vacations Exotica is not responsible for granting of visas and is only a facilitator in the visa application process.
- All tours will be operated subject to a minimum of 30 full paying passengers traveling together. In case there are less than 30 full paying passengers the clients will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the tour i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team / partner agent. The same is subject to availability of seats for the given dates and ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request has to be made at the time of booking.
- Any additional charges for Air Tickets and Cruise, if the booking is made less than 45 days before departure.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour.
- Any additional taxes/ surcharges levied by the airlines/ Cruise Company.
- Any baggage handling fee levied by the airlines in the USA.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini-bar, telephone calls, pay television etc.
- Tips to drivers, guides, etc. of USD 03 per person per day for the duration of the tour.