Delhi - JaipurRead More
Morning depart for Jaipur. Arrive Jaipur - the capital of Rajasthan was given a colour coat of pink a century ago in honour of a visiting Prince and ever since, it has retained this colour. Built by Maharaja Jai Singh, the notable astronomer, this city is 260 years old. On arrival transfer to the hotel Evening transfer to Chokhi Dhani. Overnight stay at Jaipur
Sightseeing in JaipurRead More
After early breakfast, proceed to Amber fort, built in 16th century, enjoy an Elephant ride (on your own) at Amber, the Observatory Visit the Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Victory glittering with mirrors. Photo stop at Jalmahal. Drive past the Hawa Mahal. Later Visit Maharaja's City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Albert Hall, Birla Temple. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Jaipur - Delhi - Farewell!!!Read More
After Breakfast, check out from Hotel and you could enjoy some shopping around Jaipur. Later proceed to Delhi.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Hotel rooms on twin/double sharing basis.
- All sightseeing as per package itinerary.
- Residence pick up – drop and local sightseeing visit by selected vehicle. Non AC while on hills.
- Driver allowance.
- Pick up and drop from Delhi residence.
- Any airfare/trainfare.
- Monuments and other entrances fees.
- Guide charges.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the “WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES"
- GST or any other applicable taxes.