06 DAYS | 03 CITIES
Arrival in VaranasiRead More
Arrival at Varanasi Airport and transfer to hotel. Varanasi is a city on the banks of the river Ganga in the Uttar Pradesh state of North India. A major religious hub in India, it is the holiest of the seven sacred cities. Check-in at the hotel upon arrival and spend rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay in Varanasi.
Early morning, enjoy a sublime boat ride on the Ganges River. View the numerous ghats along the bank of the Ganges, presenting a varied scene from dawn to dusk. Later back to hotel for breakfast. Visit the Benares Hindu University, the largest residential university in Asia, a center of Sanskrit, Indian art, culture, and music. Later, proceed to Sarnath, located eight km from Varanasi. It is famous as the place where the Buddha first preached his message after attaining nirvana. Visit the Dhamek Stupa… it marks the spot where the Buddha proclaimed his faith in front of his first five followers. The earliest and most important relic is found here is the Ashoka pillar, erected in 250 BC. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Varanasi.
Varanasi – Allahabad (120 km/approx. 3 hours)Read More
After breakfast proceed to Allahabad, arrive and check-it to your hotel. Later proceed towards Triveni Sangam in Prayag (Allahabad), which is the point of confluence of the Ganga, Yamuna and Saraswati rivers. Take a holy bath in the sangam as it is believed to wash away all sins and relieve from the rebirth cycle. Furthermore, make a visit to Bade Hanuman Temple and Akbar Fort. Bade Hanuman Temple is one of the most popular attractions here that houses a huge statue of Lord Hanuman. Akbar Fort is a large fort situated by the banks of River Yamuna, built by the famous Mughal emperor Akbar. Overnight in Allahabad.
Allahabad - Bodhgaya (365 km/approx. 9 hours)Read More
After breakfast proceed to Bodhgaya. Bodhgaya - situated near the river Niranjana, is one of the holiest Buddhist pilgrimage centers since it was here that Buddha attained enlightenment under the Bodhi tree, which stands strong till date. Check-in at the hotel upon arrival and spend rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay in Bodhgaya.
After breakfast, proceed to explore this ancient city, covering Mahabodhi Temple Complex- The temple stands in the east to the Bodhi Tree. Inside the temple, in the main sanctum, there is a colossal image of the Buddha in sitting posture touching the earth by his right hand. Temple also showcases the various aspects of Buddha’s life and his journey to attain enlightenment. This place in also popularly listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Later visit, Bodhgaya Archaeological Museum which houses a small collection of Buddhist sculpture from the 1st century B.C, to the 11th century A.D. And, Sujata House - temple dedicated to an Uruvela tribeswoman, who offered food to the starving Siddhartha. Overnight in Bodhgaya.
Bodhgaya – Varanasi (255 kms / approx. 6 hours) - Farewell!!!Read More
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Varanasi airport for return flight back home.
- Bodhgaya - Mahabodhi Temple Complex - UNESCO World Heritage Site,
- Bodhgaya Archaeological Museum (Small collection of Buddhist sculpture from the 1st century B.C, to the 11th century A.D) and Sujata House (Temple dedicated to an Uruvela tribeswoman)
- Visit Triveni Sangam, Bade Hanuman Temple and Akbar Fort in Allahabad
- Varanasi - Ganges and Ghats in Varanasi & Sarnath city, Boat ride on river Ganges
- Assistance at airport and sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Varanasi
- Monuments closed on
- Bodhgaya Museum will be closed on Friday
- Varanasi - Sarnath Museum will be closed on Friday
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
- Hotels will provide extra bed / mattress as per availability for extra adult sharing double room
- Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends
- A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking
WHAT DOES YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 5-nights’ accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent.
- Assistance at the airport.
- Meal plan as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Boat Ride in River Ganges.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle.
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax.
- Air tickets and airport taxes.
- Guide service as per the itinerary.
- Entry Fee at the Monuments.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments.