Arrive at Cape Town International Airport.Read More
Meet your English speaking driver and transfer to your hotel privately. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at Sun Square Cape Town City Bowl or similar in Cape Town.
Enjoy a half day Cape City and Table Mountain Tour.Read More
See Cape Town from the top of Table Mountain, and then, proceed to see the city highlights up close. After descending from South Africa’s iconic flat-topped mountain by cable car (included and weather permitting), you’ll see top Cape Town attractions, like the Diamond Works, and colorfulneighbourhoods like Malay Quarter on Signal Hill. Overnight at Sun Square Cape Town City Bowl or similar in Cape Town.
Enjoy a full day touring of the ruggedly beautiful Cape Peninsula.Read More
See all the top sights along South Africa’s Cape Peninsula on this full-day tour from Cape Town. Explore Hout Bay and take an optional boat trip to Duiker Island (own expense). Spend time at leisure in Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve and take a return Funicular trip to the top of Cape Point and visit Simon’s Town on the peninsula’s east coast - home to a colony of African penguins! On the drive back you will have time to stop for a walk at Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens. Overnight at Sun Square Cape Town City Bowl or similar in Cape Town. (B)
Arrive atFranschhoekand visit winery.Read More
After breakfast, collection of car hire will be at the hotel foyer at 08:30, proceed to Franschhoek and indulge at the Grande Provence Winery with 1 x Wine Tasting and Pairing. Overnight at La Petite Ferme or similar in Franschhoek.
Arrive atHermanus and day at leisure.Read More
After breakfast, proceed to the small coastal town to the home of the Southern Right Whales. Overnight at The Whale Coast All Suite Hotel or similar in Hermanus.
Arrive atKnysnaand visit lagoon.Read More
After breakfast, depart for Garden Route, situated between lush forests and the shores of the peaceful lagoon. In the evening, enjoy a sunset cruise on the Knysna Lagoon. Cruise to the Knysna Heads, on a boat comfortable and cozy with a classic wooden feel. Overnight at The Russel Hotel or similar in Knysna.
Excursion to OudtshoornRead More
After breakfast, proceed for a day excursion to Oudtshoorn privately. Experience the Little Karoo at its best, a truly scenic wonder of Africa. This tour covers the magic of this unique area with visits to the vast limestone caverns of the Cango Caves, an ostrich farm, where you can see, touch an ostrich and the Cheetah Wildlife Ranch, where you will find white tigers, lion, cheetah, crocodile and many more animals. Overnight at The Russel Hotel or similar in Knysna.
Experience safari in a game reserve in KwantuRead More
An early morning game drive followed by a morning breakfast, lunch will be served at the lodge. An afternoon safari into the game reserve with dinner after the game drive. Overnight at Kwantu Private Game Reserve, Eastern Cape in Kwantu.
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and transfer by the complimentary hotel shuttle service to OR Tambo International Airport for your flight back home. (B)
WHAT YOUR TOUR COST INCLUDES
- 04 Nights’ accommodation at the hotel of your choice
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Airport pick-up and drop on Private basis
- Airfare, visas and insurance
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- GST of 5% will be applicable over and above on the tour cost
- Guaranteed early check in & late check-out is subject to availability at the hotel
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels etc.
- Tips of any nature i.e. drivers, guides, tour managers, etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘What your tour price includes’
- A valid marriage certificate is necessary for availing freebies at the above hotels.
- High/ peak season surcharges might be applicable.
- The honeymoon extras will vary from hotel to hotel and is subject to availability.
- We are not holding any services as of now. Tour price is subject to change at the time of actual booking.
- The rate of exchange is subject to change with or without prior notice due to frequent fluctuations in the rate of exchange and airfare.
- Passengers will have to travel to/from the hub city at their own expense.
- All arrangements made by SBU: Travels & Vacations – Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. are in the capacity of an agent only. SBU: Travels & Vacations – Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries, delayed, cancelled flights, loss of baggage by the Airline & acts or forces of nature. All passengers must be covered by suitable travel/health insurance prior to departure from the country of origin.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. SBU: Travels & Vacations – Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. will not be liable for the same.
- Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- Rate of Exchange taken for calculation purposes: 1 ZAR=5.
- Tours operated are subject to RBI/GOI regulations.
- Part of the tour cost will be paid in ZAR. The same will be out of your BTQ.
- In case the payment is made in Indian Rupees, the ZAR component will be calculated at the prevailing rate of exchange on the day of payment.
- Offered discounts cannot be clubbed or used with any other ongoing discounts, vouchers, offers and promotions.