Arrival into Seychelles.Read More
Arrival at Seychelles International Airport. Transfer to the hotel. Evening is at leisure. Overnight stay at the resort.
Day at leisureRead More
After breakfast, the day is free to do various water sport activities like snorkelling, scuba diving and others at resort. Evening is at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day at leisure.Read More
After breakfast, you are free to do spa activities (at your own cost) and day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day at leisure.Read More
After breakfast, day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast at the resort, check out and proceed towards the airport.
WHAT YOUR TOUR COST INCLUDES
- 04 Nights’ accommodation at the hotel of your choice
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Airport pick-up and drop on Private basis
- Airfare, visas and insurance
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- GST of 5% will be applicable over and above on the tour cost
- Guaranteed early check in & late check-out is subject to availability at the hotel
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels etc.
- Tips of any nature i.e. drivers, guides, tour managers, etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘What your tour price includes’
- A valid marriage certificate is necessary for availing freebies at the above hotels.
- High/ peak season surcharges might be applicable.
- The honeymoon extras will vary from hotel to hotel and is subject to availability.
- We are not holding any services as of now. Tour price is subject to change at the time of actual booking.
- The rate of exchange is subject to change with or without prior notice due to frequent fluctuations in the rate of exchange and airfare.
- Passengers will have to travel to/from the hub city at their own expense.
- All arrangements made by SBU: Travels & Vacations – Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. are in the capacity of an agent only. SBU: Travels & Vacations – Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries, delayed, cancelled flights, loss of baggage by the Airline & acts or forces of nature. All passengers must be covered by suitable travel/health insurance prior to departure from the country of origin.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. SBU: Travels & Vacations – Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. will not be liable for the same.
- Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- Rate of Exchange taken for calculation purposes: 1 USD= 71.
- Tours operated are subject to RBI/GOI regulations.
- Part of the tour cost will be paid in USD. The same will be out of your BTQ.
- In case the payment is made in Indian Rupees, the USD component will be calculated at the prevailing rate of exchange on the day of payment.
- Offered discounts cannot be clubbed or used with any other ongoing discounts, vouchers, offers and promotions.