Arrive in AucklandRead More
Upon arrival at Auckland International airport you will be met by our local representative &amp; transferred by coach to the Hotel. Check-in at Hotel. Free time to relax. (Early Check-in subject to availability) Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Breakfast at Hotel Post breakfast sightseeing tour of City by coach visiting Kelly Tarlton’sSealife Aquarium and Antarctic Encounter .The remainder of the day is free. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Auckland - Waitomo - Matamata - RotoruaRead More
Breakfast at Hotel. Check-out &amp; Travel south through the Waikato region to arrive at Waitomo for a guided tour of the glowworm caves. Continue to Rotorua this afternoon via Hobbiton Movie Set for a guided tour of this world-class attraction .Upon arrival Check-in. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Breakfast at Hotel. Later visit TePuia Thermal Reserve to see boiling mudpools and roaring geysers. Following this, visit Agrodome for a farm show and Rainbow Springs to see New Zealand’s trout, birds and wildlife. The afternoon is at leisure. Evening enjoy an authentic Maori Hangi (feast) and Concert. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Rotorua - ChristchurchRead More
Breakfast at Hotel.Check-out &amp; transfer to airport for flight to Christchurch. (Internal Flight cost not included) Upon arrival local representative will meet you &amp; transfer by coach to Hotel. Check-in. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Christchurch - Mt Cook - QueenstownRead More
Breakfast at Hotel. Check-out &amp; Travel across the fertile Canterbury Plains to Lake Tekapo and the ‘Church of the Good Shepherd’ before continuing on to New Zealand’s highest mountain - Mt Cook. Depart Mt Cook and follow the shores of Lake Pukaki south through the historic Central Otago region to the ‘Alpine Resort’ of Queenstown. Check-in Overnight stay at Hotel.
Milford SoundRead More
Breakfast at Hotel. Follow the southern arm of Lake Wakatipu to Lumsden, and onward to Lake TeAnau. Enter the Eglinton Valley and travel through the breath taking man made Homer Tunnel to reach Milford Sound. Enjoy a cruise on this world famous fiord, dominated by Mitre Peak and the cascading Bowen Falls. Return to Queenstown Overnight stay at Hotel.
Breakfast at Hotel .A free day to explore the endless optional attractions available. Queenstown offers bungy jumping, jetboating, white water rafting, gondola rides and much more. Optional activities not included in the tour price. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Queenstown - Glacier RegionRead More
Breakfast at Hotel. Check-out &amp; travel via Lake Wanaka and through the historic Haast Pass, gateway to the World Heritage Westland National Park. Continue up the West Coast past spectacular mountain ranges, native forests and lakes to the glacier region of Franz Josef and Fox Glaciers. For Self-Drive clients, entry to the Glacier Hot Pools (Franz Josef) is included. Upon arrival Check-in. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Glacier Region - ChristchurchRead More
Breakfast at Hotel. Check-out &amp; travel north to Greymouth today and board the Tranz Alpine train (seat in coach guests only). Ascend through lush beech forests past the alpine village of Arthur’s Pass before crossing the spectacular Southern Alps. Travel over Canterbury Plains to Christchurch Upon arrival Check-in. Overnight stay at Hotel.(B)
Breakfast at Hotel Check-out &amp; transfer to airport for flight back home.
WHAT YOUR TOUR COST INCLUDES
- Accommodation at the hotel of your choice or similar
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel
- Sight-seeing places as mentioned in the above itinerary
- All transfers on Seat In Coach Basis
- Airfare, visas and insurance
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- GST of 5% will be applicable over and above on the tour cost
- Guaranteed early check in & late check-out is subject to availability at the hotel
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels etc.
- Tips of any nature i.e. drivers, guides, tour managers, etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘What your tour price includes’
- A valid marriage certificate is necessary for availing freebies at the above hotels.
- High/ peak season surcharges might be applicable.
- We are not holding any services as of now. Tour price is subject to change at the time of actual booking.
- The rate of exchange is subject to change with or without prior notice due to frequent fluctuations in the rate of exchange and airfare.
- Passengers will have to travel to/from the hub city at their own expense.
- All arrangements made by SBU: Travels & Vacations – Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. are in the capacity of an agent only. SBU: Travels & Vacations – Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries, delayed, cancelled flights, loss of baggage by the Airline & acts or forces of nature. All passengers must be covered by suitable travel/health insurance prior to departure from the country of origin.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. SBU: Travels & Vacations – Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. will not be liable for the same.
- Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- Rate of Exchange taken for calculation purposes: 1 NZD=47.
- Ours operated are subject to RBI/GOI regulations.
- Part of the tour cost will be paid in NZD. The same will be out of your BTQ.
- In case the payment is made in Indian Rupees, the NZD component will be calculated at the prevailing rate of exchange on the day of payment.
- Offered discounts cannot be clubbed or used with any other ongoing discounts, vouchers, offers and promotions.