05 DAYS | 03 CITIES
Arrival in Dehradun & Drive to Haridwar (53 kms / approx. 1.5 hours)Read More
Meet our representative upon arrival in Dehradun and drive to Haridwar – bestowed with the holy Ganga River, sacred Ghats and revered temples, Haridwar serves as a prominent religious center of India. This mythological city is the abode of Hindu Trinity, which comprises Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva, and is thus named Haridwar- the Gateway to God. Owing to the divinity of this place, devout believers feel that a dip in the sacred river at Haridwar will help them attain salvation and finally go to heaven in the afterlife. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel and later visit Har-Ki-Pauri for dip bath or witness evening ‘Aarti – The most spectacular and spiritual ritual of Haridwar. Overnight in Haridwar.
Haridwar - Mussoorie (90 kms / approx. 2.5 hours)Read More
After breakfast, drive to Mussoorie - established by the British in 1823, Mussoorie became hugely popular with the Raj set. The influence of that era linger on in the architecture of the churches, libraries, hotels and summer palaces, also on adjacent town Landour. Upon arrival, check-in at hotel for dinner and overnight stay in Mussoorie.
Sightseeing tour of MussoorieRead More
After breakfast, enjoy full day sightseeing tour starting with Gun Hill, which is the 2nd highest peak of Mussoorie and can be reached by ropeway too. It offers beautiful panoramic view of snow-capped Himalayan ranges and Doon valley. Later, visit the park estate of Sir George Everest - Mt. Everest was named after him. The place provides excellent view of surrounding valleys and peaks. In evening, stroll down on Mall road – structure of the road will take you back to the colonial period of British. Along with restaurants, hotels and shops, there is a 100 year old Methodist church too. Dinner and overnight stay in Mussoorie.
Drive from Mussoorie – Rishikesh (80 kms / approx. 2.5 hour)Read More
After breakfast, proceed to next most popular holy city, Rishikesh - The Himalayan foothills are the backdrop for Yogis here who meditate on the banks of the River Ganges. Popular for Laxman Jhula, temples, ashrams and Ghats. Upon arrival, check-in at the designated hotel and attend the evening Aarti at Geeta Bhawan's Ghat where Hindus gather in large crowds to pay homage to their holy river and seek blessings from Ganga River. Overnight stay in Rishikesh.
Rishikesh – Dehradun (45 kms / approx. 1.5 hours) - Farewell!!!Read More
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Dehradun airport for return flight back home.
- In Haridwar, visit Har-ki-Pauri ghat and evening Aarti on ghat
- In Mussoorie, visit Gun Hill point by aerial ropeway, Sir George Everest estate and Lal Tibba
- Laxman Jhula (450ft long iron-suspension bridge) and evening aarti in Rishikesh
- Lots of adventure activities, like – White water rafting, Bungee jumping, Air-safari etc (Supplement cost applicable)
- Sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle ?
- Start and End in Dehradun
- Hotels located at Mall Road – Please note if the Vehicle are not allowed at Mall Road, then guest will be dropped off at the nearest parking and they have to manage by walking.
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
- Medium vehicle will be provided for 1-3 travellers and Innova will be provided for 4-5 travellers Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends
- A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking
WHAT DOES YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 4-nights’ accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent.
- Assistance at the airport.
- Meal plan as mentioned as per itinerary.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle. (Air conditioner in vehicles will not work in hilly areas)
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax.
- Air tickets and airport taxes.
- Guide service.
- Entrance fee at Monuments / Parks as per the itinerary.
- In Mussoorie, Cable car or Ropeway on direct payment basis.
- Supplement for Special activities as per the itinerary.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monument.