10 DAYS | 05 CITIES
Arrival in Chandigarh - Drive to Shimla (115 kms / approx. 3.5 hours)Read More
Meet our representative upon arrival in Chandigarh and proceed to Shimla - abounds in natural bounty and looks picture perfect. The small hill station amidst the lofty snow-clad Himalayan ranges, surrounded by lakes and lush green pastures look as though an artist has painted them. The unique thing about Shimla is that it still retains its colonial charm. Check-in at the hotel and spend evening at leisure. Overnight stay in Shimla.
Trip to KufriRead More
Drive to Kufri after breakfast. This is a popular picnic spot located 16km from Shimla. You may hike on foot to the Mahasu Peak or pay for a mule ride up the hill. Mahasu is the tallest peak in Kufri that gives tourists an amazing view of distant snow-capped peaks. In the afternoon return to Shimla and visit Viceregal Lodge, Christ Church, St. Michael's Cathedral and Jakhu temple. In the evening, take a walk on Shimla’s famous boulevard, Mall Road. See fine specimens of colonial architecture, snack at the various eateries in the market or shop for souvenirs. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Shimla – Kullu - Manali (280 kms / approx. 6.5 hours)Read More
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive to Manali. On the way enjoy kullu sightseeing. It is the the valley of gods, or the ‘habitable end of the world’, as the Kullu valley has come to be known, spreads out its charm on either side of the upper reaches of the river Beas. This valley is famous for the beauty and its majestic hills covered with Pine and Deodar forest sand sprawling apple orchards. Kullu valley is sandwiched between the Pir Panjal, Lower Himalayan and Great Himalayan range. The valley is only 80 km long and 2 km at its broadest, yet a fairly wide area is open to the visitors to enjoy the spectacle of variegated mountain scenery. Later proceed to Manali & it offers super views of the Dhauladhar and Pir Panjal ranges, and with mountain adventures beckoning from all directions, Manali is a year-round magnet for tourists. Apart from temples, Manali is popular among adventure tourists coming for trekking, paragliding, rafting and skiing. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel and spend evening at leisure. Overnight stay in Manali.
Sightseeing in ManaliRead More
In morning after breakfast, go on an adventurous drive to Solang valley – a major attraction, without which the trip remains incomplete. All above mentioned adventure activities can be availed here at Solang Valley. Apart from activities, there are splendid views to enjoy in and around the Solang Valley. Later, today visit popular Hadimba Temple, Naggar Castle and Art gallery. In the evening, go for a walk along Mall Road. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day at leisure in ManaliRead More
After breakfast, enjoy full day at leisure in Manali. Alternatively, you may explore the destination offering numerous adventure sports and other places of interest. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Drive from Manali – Dharamshala (215 kms / approx. 6 hours)Read More
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive to Dharamshala. Upon arrival, check-in to the hotel. Spend the evening at leisure. Overnight stay in Dharamshala.
Sightseeing in Dharamshala I Drive to Dalhousie (115 kms / approx. 3.5 hours)Read More
After breakfast, visit Tsuglagkhang Complex - Centre of Tibetan culture, which includes a museum and the residence of His Holiness Dalai Lama – the spiritual leader of Tibetan Buddhism. Later, visit popular monasteries, Tibetan medical center and the Church of St. John. Also, you may rejuvenate yourself with yoga and meditation retreats available in Dharamshala (optional). Later drive to Dalhousie. Upon arrival, check-in to the hotel. Overnight stay in Dalhousie.
Sightseeing in Dalhousie with Khajjiar ExcursionRead More
After breakfast, enjoy an excursion to Khajjiar which is 23 kms from Dalhousie by road and 13 kms from Kalatop is the mini Switzerland of India - Khajjiar. The lush green meadows are surrounded by thick pine and cedar forests. There is a small lake in the center of the saucer shaped meadow which has in it a floating island. A little away from the lake is the temple of Khajji Nag belonging to 12th C. AD. The sanctum of the temple has been beautifully carved from wood. Later return back to Dalhousie & visit Bhulwani Mata Mandir at Bara Pathar and hike up the Bakrota Hills to see an impressive view of snow-clad peaks. Also, see St. John’s Church. It was the first to be built after the town of Dalhousie was founded. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Drive from Dalhousie – Amritsar (200 kms / approx. 4.5 hours)Read More
After early breakfast, drive to Amritsar - colloquially known as Ambarsar, is a spiritually significant city for the followers of Sikhism. The city derives its name from the sacred pool, which was founded in 1574 by Guru Ram Das - the 4th Sikh guru. This holy pond circumscribes Harmandir Sahib, which is popularly known as the Golden Temple amongst devotees. After check-in at the hotel, proceed to India-Pakistan border at Wagah. Watch the ‘Beating the Retreat’ ceremony where soldiers of both countries bring down their respective national flags in their unique styles. After returning, visit the iconic Golden Temple. If time permits you may visit Jalianwala Bagh and Ranjit museum. Overnight stay in Amritsar.
Amritsar – Chandigarh (232 kms / approx. 5 hours) - Farewell!!!Read More
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Chandigarh airport for return journey back home.
- Excursion to Kufri, Mall road and scandal point in Shimla
- Solang Valley, Hadimba Temple, Mall road and much more... in Manali
- In Dharamshala, visit Tsuglagkhang Complex (Museum and Home of Dalai Lama), Tour of Norbulingka Institute, Monasteries and Yoga/Meditation programs (optional)
- In Dalhousie, visit St. John’s Church, Bara Pathar & Bakrota Hills
- Excursion to Khajjiar
- In Amritsar, visit Harminder Sahib –The Golden Temple and Wagah (India-Pakistan border)
- Sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Chandigarh
- Monuments closed on :
- Rohtang Pass road would remain closed every Tuesday for maintenance purpose
- Vehicle for Rohtang Pass need to book on direct payment basis
- Shimla & Kangra State Museums /vice regal lodge & Roerich Art Gallery/ Naggar remain closed on Mondays & all Govt. Holidays
- Dharamshala - Tibetan Institutes remain closed on Sunday & Second Saturday of Month, 15 Aug, All Tibetan Holidays
- Tibetan School Office is closed on all Saturdays
- Zoo in Kufri also remains closed on Mondays
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
- Heater charges in room on direct payment basis
- Medium vehicle will be provided for 1-3 travellers and Innova will be provided for 4-5 travellers
- Hotels located at Mall Road – Please note if the Vehicle are not allowed at Mall Road, then guest will be dropped off at the nearest parking and they’ll have to managed by walking.
- Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends
- A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking
WHAT DOES YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 9-nights’ accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- Assistance at the airport
- Meal plan as mentioned above
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle (Air conditioner in vehicles will not work in hilly areas)
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Excursion to Rohtang Pass
- Entrance fee at Monuments
- Guide service
- Special activities as per the itinerary
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
Perched on a high altitude, this town spread across 5 hills with the most exotic landscapes in its surrounding. Perfect place for selfies!
The walls of Jallianwala Bagh still hold fresh the memories of the martyrs every time visitors come to see the bullet marks!