09 DAYS | 07 CITIES
Arrival in AhmedabadRead More
Meet our representative upon arrival Ahmedabad and transfer to your hotel. On arrival check into your hotel. Visit Jami Masjid (Friday Mosque), Hathi Singh Jain Temple, Calico Museum and the Sabarmati Ashram. Overnight in Ahmedabad.
Visit Statue of Unity & overnight stay at Vadodara (200 kms / approx. 4 hours)Read More
After breakfast, drive towards statue of unity, An iconic 182 meter tall statue, a tribute to the Iron Man of India, is being built at the Sadhu-Bet Island, approximately 3.5kms south of Sardar Sarovar Dam at Kevadia in the Narmada district of Gujarat This inspiring memorial site, with a number of edutainment components, is located between the Vindhyachal and Satpura Ranges rising weir Narmada River, impounded by Garudeshwar, the Sardar Sarovar Dam and the town of Kevadia. The majesty of this grand monument is enhanced by a picturesque backdrop. Its unique location will prove to be beneficial for eco-tourism and regional development. Later, drive to Vadodara – located on the banks of the Vishwamitri river. On arrival check into your hotel and rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Vadodara.
Bhavnagar (295 kms / approx. 6 hours)Read More
After breakfast, drive to Bhavnagar – Bhavnagar the place of several lakes and temples. On arrival check into your hotel. Overnight in Bhavnagar.
Bhavnagar – Diu Enroute visit of Palitana (210 kms / approx. 5 hours)Read More
After breakfast, drive to Diu En-route visit Palitana Jain Temple. Arrival and check-in at your hotel in Diu. Overnight in Diu.
Sightseeing of DiuRead More
After breakfast, enjoy a sightseeing tour of Diu visiting St. Paul Church & Diu Museum. Afternoon free for beach activities on own. Overnight in Diu.
Diu – Sasan Gir (115 kms / approx. 2.5 hours)Read More
After breakfast, Drive to Sasan Gir. Enroute visit Somnath. Shree Somnath is first among the twelve Aadi Jyotirlings of India. It has a strategic location on the western coast of India. The temple is built at the shore of the Arabian ocean on the western corner of Indian subcontinent. Arrive Gir and check in at hotel. Overnight in Sasan Gir.
Jungle Safari in Sasan GirRead More
Today experience early morning and evening game drive in the Gir National Park. Gir is one of India’s oldest sanctuaries, and is synonymous with the majestic Asiatic lion (Panthera leo persica). The only place in India to see this animal, this park can take legitimate pride in saving an endangered species, which was at the threshold of extinction in the start of the twenty-first century, by providing it a more secured habitat. Overnight in Sasan Gir.
Sasan Gir – Rajkot (154 kms / approx. 3.5 hours)Read More
After breakfast, drive to Rajkot. Arrive and check-in at your hotel. Later, proceed for the half day visit of Rajkot, covering The Kaba Gandhi No Delo – house of the Mahatma Gandhi where he lived from the age of six. The Mahatma Gandhi House has a good collection of things related to the Mahatma Gandhi’s life… thereafter visit Jagat Mandir, beautiful carved temple of Shri Ramkrishna Paramhansa. It is made of red stones. Overnight in Rajkot.
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Rajkot airport for return flight back home.
- In Ahmedabad, visit (Friday Mosque), Hathi Singh Jain Temple, Calico Museum and the Sabarmati Ashram
- Visit Statue of Unity
- Enroute visit of Palitana Jain Temple
- In Diu, visit St. Paul Church & Diu Museum.
- Explore the beautiful beaches of Diu
- Enroute visit of Visit of Somnath Temple – 1st among the twelve Aadi Jyotirlingas of India
- In Rajkot, The Kaba Gandhi No Delo – The house of Mahatma Gandhi & Jagat Mandir
- Sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start in Ahmedabad and End in Rajkot
- Monument Closed On
- Ahmedabad - Calico Museum – closed on Wednesday
- Kevadia - Statue of Unity – Closed on Monday
- 100% permits for Sasan Gir Park visit are issued online hence the guest need to issue the same directly.
- Sanctuary/National park entry will be 50% more during 15 days of Navrataras, 10 days of Diwali & first Saturday before Christmas till first Sunday of 4th Jan of the year & 50% more during weekends and public and bank holidays.
- Jeep safari/entrance rates are of 4 hours.
- In a day 2 safaris possible i.e. 0600 to 0800 & 1500 to 1700 hrs.
- Sasangir: Is closed from 15th June till 15th October – Every year. (It can open or close 10-12 days before/after depends on the Monsoon season.) Please take a note of this.
- Naturalist at Sasangir is just for a namesake. They don’t speak English but govt. deputes as per labour act. (We have to use them as per forest rule/act)
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
- Statue of Unity Site Entry Opens at 08:00 AM and Closes at 06:00 PM
- Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends
- A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking
WHAT DOES YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 8-nights’ accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- Meal plan as mentioned above
- Representative for assistance on arrival at Ahmedabad
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist AC vehicle
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Entry Fee at the Monuments
- Services of English-Speaking Local Guide in any of the cities
- Jeep Safari at Gir National Park in Sasangir is not included
- Park Entrance Fees of Gir National Park in Sasangir is Not Included
- Special activities as per the itinerary
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Sasangir Park visit charges will be confirmed at the time of booking.
Gir National Park
The Gir Forests Reserve was created in 1913 to protect the largest of the surviving groups of Asiatic lions. The lion population was pegged at 523 in 2015 lion census.
The Somnath Temple holds sacred value because it is believed that Lord Krishna left for heavenly abode after ending his Leela here.