09 DAYS | 05 CITIES
Arrival in Rajkot – Dwarka (224 kms / approx. 4 hours)Read More
Meet our representative upon arrival Rajkot and proceed to Dwarka. On arrival check into your hotel and enjoy rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Dwarka.
Sightseeing in DwarkaRead More
After breakfast, take a dip in the sacred River Gomti River according to the customs of the place. Visit the Nageshwar Jyotirlinga, which is one of the 12 Jyotirlingas that are mentioned in the Shiva Purana. Also visit Gopi Talav pond nearby and get to learn about the stories of Lord Krishna and the Gopis. Continue further to visit the island of Bet Dwarka. On your way back, visit the Rukmini Temple and other famous temples in the coastal area. Witness the famous evening aarti at the Dwarkadhish Temple, before returning to the hotel. At the end of a well-spent spiritual day, return to your hotel for overnight stay in Dwarka.
Dwarka to Somnath via Porbandar (238 kms / approx. 5 hours)Read More
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed from Dwarka to Porbandar early in the morning. Visit the Kirti Temple, the memorial built in honour of Mahatma Gandhi. From here, continue to visit the only Sudama Temple in the world. Later, begin your journey to Somnath. On your arrival in Somnath check into your hotel and enjoy rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Somnath.
Sightseeing in SomnathRead More
After breakfast visit popular places like Gandhi Ashram, Triveni Sangam, Bhalka Tirth and Geeta Mandir Chowpatty. In the evening, visit another Jyotirlinga of Lord Shiva, the Somnath Temple. Witness the spectacular evening aarti at the temple and later proceed to hotel for overnight stay in Somnath.
Somnath – Diu (107 kms / approx. 3 hours)Read More
After breakfast, drive to Diu. On arrival check into your hotel and enjoy rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Diu.
Sightseeing of DiuRead More
After breakfast, enjoy a sightseeing tour of Diu visiting St. Paul Church & Diu Museum. Afternoon free for beach activities on own. Overnight in Diu.
Diu – Sasan Gir (115 kms / approx. 2.5 hours)Read More
After breakfast, Drive to Sasan Gir. Arrive Gir and check in at hotel. Overnight in Sasan Gir.
Jungle Safari in Sasan GirRead More
Today experience early morning and evening game drive in the Gir National Park. Gir is one of India’s oldest sanctuaries, and is synonymous with the majestic Asiatic lion (Panthera leo persica). The only place in India to see this animal, this park can take legitimate pride in saving an endangered species, which was at the threshold of extinction in the start of the twenty-first century, by providing it a more secured habitat Overnight in Sasan Gir.
Sasan Gir - Departure from Rajkot (154 kms / approx. 3.5 hours) - Farewell!!!Read More
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Rajkot airport for return flight back home.
- In Dwarka, visit Nageshwar Jyotirlinga, Rukmini Temple and Dwarkadhish Temple
- Enroute visit of Porbandar – Visit Kirti Temple
- In Somnath, visit Gandhi Ashram, Triveni Sangam, Bhalka Tirth and Geeta Mandir Chowpatty
- In Diu, visit St. Paul Church & Diu Museum.
- Sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Rajkot
- 100% permits for Sasan Gir Park visit are issued online hence the guest need to issue the same directly
- Sanctuary/National park entry will be 50% more during 15 days of Navrataras, 10 days of Diwali & first Saturday before Christmas till first Sunday of 4th Jan of the year, 50% more during weekends and public and bank holidays.
- Jeep safari/entrance rates are of 4 hours.
- In a day 2 safari possible i.e. 0600 to 0800 & 1500 to 1700 hrs.
- Sasan Gir is closed from 15th June till 15th October – every year. (It can open or close 10-12 days before/after depends on the Monsoon season.). Please take a note of this.
- Naturalist at Sasangir is just for a namesake. They don’t speak English, but govt. deputes as per labor act. (We have to use them as per forest rule/act)
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs.
- Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends.
- A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
WHAT DOES YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 8-nights’ accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent.
- Meal plan as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist AC vehicle.
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax.
- Air tickets and airport taxes.
- Entry Fee at the Monuments.
- Services of English-Speaking Local Guide in any of the cities.
- Jeep Safari at Gir National Park in Sasangir is not included.
- Park Entrance Fees of Gir National Park in Sasangir is Not Included.
- Special activities as per the itinerary.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments.
- Sasangir Park visit charges will be confirmed at the time of booking.