07 DAYS | 06 NIGHTS
Cochin - MunnarRead More
Arrival at Cochin airport/railway station. Then to Munnar. This beautiful hill station was once the summer capital of the British Government in India. The never ending vast expanse of tea plantations and the round the year moderate climate makes it a little haven for visitors. Afternoon visit Rajamala- house of the highly endangered mountain goats - the Nilgiri Thars. Overnight at Munnar.
Sightseeing in Munnar.Read More
Morning after breakfast visit Kundala dam. Pedal boating facilities are available here. Then visit Echo point and Mattupetty Dam. Speed boating facilities are available here. The dam is flanked by forests and vast expanse of grass land on one side and the Kundala tea plantation on the other. Overnight at Munnar.
Munnar - ThekkadyRead More
Morning proceed to Thekkady. By noon at Thekkady. Evening at Periyar Lake around which the sanctuary is built, for boating. This is the only sanctuary in India where you can have the unique experience of viewing the wild life at close quarters from the safety of a boat. Overnight at Thekkady.
Thekkady – Kumarakom/AlleppeyRead More
After breakfast proceed to Kumarakom/Alleppey. By noon check in at the hotel/resort in Kumarakom/Alleppey. Afternoon for local site seeing of the destination. Overnight stay at Kumarakom/Alleppey.
Kumarakom/Alleppey - KovalamRead More
Morning after breakfast proceed to Kovalam and check into the hotel. Evening visit the famous Kovalam beach. Overnight at Kovalam.
Sightseeing in Kovalam.Read More
Morning after breakfast proceed for a tour of Trivandrum. Visit Napier Museum, Sri Padmanabha Swamy Temple and Trivandrum Zoo. Overnight at Kovalam.
Kovalam - Trivandrum - Farewell!!!Read More
Morning after breakfast proceed to Trivandrum airport/railway station for onward journey.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Accommodation in double rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Meal plan as specified in the itinerary.
- AC vehicle at disposal for the entire trip. Make of vehicle is mentioned above. (1100 kms blocked.)
- Service of an experienced driver. (From 08:00 am to 08:00 pm.)
- In Hill stations Non-AC Rooms will be provided in all season.
- Toll & Parking.
- Any airfare/trainfare.
- Monuments and other entrances fees.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the “WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES"
- GST or any other applicable taxes.