10 DAYS | 04 COUNTRIES | 06 CITIES
Welcome to Copenhagen – the Danish Capital!!! Visit the Tivoli Gardens.Read More
Today, enter the world of ‘Vacations Exotica’ as you begin your beautiful journey of Europe. On arrival at the airport meet your professional and experienced Tour Manager / Local representative in the arrival area situated outside the customs hall. Drive directly to your hotel and check in. Later, visit the famous Tivoli Gardens – a world class amusement park in the centre of Copenhagen. The Tivoli Gardens is a must see in Copenhagen which has fun for all ages with great rides, activities, shops, etc. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Scandic / Ac Bella Sky / Best Western or similar, in Copenhagen. (B, L, D)
Guided city tour of Copenhagen. Visit the Christiansborg Palace. Experience a Canal Cruise.Read More
After Scandinavian buffet breakfast, proceed on a guided city tour with a local English speaking guide. Visit the Christiansborg Palace - the most important building in Denmark. The Christiansborg Palace is the seat of the Danish Parliament, the Danish Prime Minister’s Office and the Danish Supreme Court. Also, see the City Hall, the Amalienborg Palace - the winter home of the Danish royal family, the Stock Exchange, Ströget Shopping Street and many more sights. After lunch, visit the Gefion Fountain - the largest monument in Copenhagen which is also used as a wishing well and the Little Mermaid - an icon and major tourist attraction of Copenhagen. Next, enjoy a canal cruise and see the interesting sights and attractions in the city - a great way to experience the city. The canal tour sails through the harbour and idyllic canals and passes by Copenhagen’s beautiful churches, castles, old listed houses, new buildings and all other sights of interest. Tonight, enjoy an Indian Dinner. Overnight at Hotel Scandic / Ac Bella Sky / Best Western or similar, in Copenhagen. (B, L, D)
Onto Bergen – Gateway to the Fjords. Bergen – Guided city tour - Funicular to Mt. Floyen.Read More
After Scandinavian buffet breakfast, check out and proceed to the airport for your flight to Bergen. On arrival, enjoy lunch, later proceed on a guided city tour with a local English speaking guide. Bergen is an international city with small-town charm and atmosphere, surrounded by seven rounded, lush mountains. The Hanseatic wharf Bryggen with its pastel-colour wooden houses, winding cobblestone streets and Old Bergen are just a few of many attractions that make Bergen a real place of enchantment. Ride the Funicular to Mt. Floyen for great views of the city. Evening is at leisure to explore the city on your own or visit the flea markets for some bargain shopping. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Zander K / Magic Hotels or similar, in Bergen. (B, L, D)
Norway in a nutshell - The ultimate Scandinavian Excursion. Onto Oslo.Read More
After Scandinavian buffet breakfast, check out and embark on Norway’s most popular trip ‘Norway in a Nutshell’. A combination of impressive trips by bus, boat and spectacular train rides. Proceed to Gudvangen and on arrival, embark on an enchanting boat ride into the Naeroyfjord – an UNESCO’s World Heritage area, one of the narrowest fjords in Europe and surrounded by towering mountains. The trip takes you through some of Norway’s most beautiful fjord scenery and arrives into the picturesque village of Flam, situated innermost in the Aurlandsfjord. After local lunch, board your train on the Flam railway line, a masterpiece of engineering set amidst wild and wonderful scenery. Enjoy the views of huge mountains and thundering waterfalls as the train passes through the Flam valley and arrives at Myrdal. Later, board your coach and drive to Oslo – the capital of Norway. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Quality Expo / Radisson Blu or similar, in Oslo. (B, LL, D)
Oslo - Guided city tour. Visit the Viking Ship Museum & Holmenkollen Ski Jump. Visit the Vigeland Sculpture Park.Read More
After Scandinavian buffet breakfast, proceed on a guided city tour with a local English speaking guide. Visit the Viking Ship Museum which presents ships from the Viking periods such as Gokstad, Oseberg and Tune. The exhibits also include the world’s two best-preserved wooden Viking ships built in the 9th century, as well as small boats, sledges, a cart with exceptional ornamentation, implements, tools, harness, textiles and household utensils, etc. On your city tour, also drive past the City Hall, the House of Parliament, the Royal Palace and the majestic Akershus fortress. After lunch, visit the magnificent and unique Vigeland Sculpture Park and Karl Johan Street. Norway is often called the ‘Cradle of Skiing’. Encounter this when you visit the Holmenkollen Ski Jump and admire the dizzying panorama. Enjoy these sights and many more on your guided tour. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Quality Expo / Radisson Blu or similar, in Oslo. (B, L, D)
Onto Karlstad. Onto Stockholm – Jewel of the Swedish Archipelago.Read More
After Scandinavian buffet breakfast, check out and drive to Karlstad. On arrival, enjoy lunch. Karlstad is situated on the river delta where Sweden’s longest river, Klarälven, runs into Sweden’s largest lake, Vänern, reputed to be one of the sunniest towns in Sweden and hence the symbol for Karlstad is a Happy Sun. Later, drive to Stockholm, the capital of Sweden, often called the Venice of the North due to its numerous canals and waterways. The city offers many interesting cafes and restaurants and has become an El Dorado for shoppers. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Quality / Scandic or similar, in Stockholm. (B, L, D)
Stockholm - Guided city tour. Visit the City Hall the famous Vasa Museum. Visit the Fjällgatan viewpoint.Read More
After Scandinavian buffet breakfast, proceed on a full day guided city tour with a local English speaking guide. Visit the impressive City Hall, where every year the Nobel Prize banquet takes place. Next, see the Royal Palace, the Cathedral, the Old Town, Kings Garden and many more interesting sights. After lunch, make a stop at Fjällgatan viewpoint from where you can enjoy a splendid view of the city and the inner harbour. Later, visit the famous Vasa Museum, housing the majestic 17th century royal warship Vasa. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Quality / Scandic or similar, in Stockholm. (B, L, D)
Visit the Drottningholm Palace. Ride the Sky View. Onto Tallink Silja Cruise across the Baltic.Read More
After Scandinavian buffet breakfast, check out and visit the Drottningholm Palace - a former Royal summer residence and today home to the Swedish Royal Family. The palace contains magnificent rooms dating back to the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries, beautiful Baroque Park, Palace Theater, Chinese Pavilion, etc. Later, Ride the Sky View – a new world-class attraction that takes you on a breath-taking journey, along the outside, to the top of the world’s largest spherical building, the Ericsson Globe, a Stockholm landmark. From the top at 130 meters above sea level, you get an unbeatable view of Stockholm. Enjoy lunch. Later, board your luxury cruise across the Baltic, on board the ‘Tallink Silja Line’. Cruise across the Baltic Sea and through the Swedish archipelago to Helsinki. Tonight, enjoy a Scandinavian buffet dinner on board the cruise. Later, you can dance the night away in the nightclub, linger in the various shops as you enjoy the night on this luxury cruise. Overnight on board Tallink Silja Line (A – Class Outside cabins) Cruise Liner. (B, L, SD)
Onto Helsinki – the Finnish Capital. Guided city tour of Helsinki.Read More
After Scandinavian buffet breakfast on board, disembark in Helsinki and proceed on a guided city tour with a local English speaking guide. Enjoy the sights of this beautiful city. Visit the Tempelliauki Church (the church in the rock), the Uspenski Cathedral and the marvelous Sibelius Park. Also, see the Senate square, the Presidential Palace, Finlandia Hall, Opera House and many more interesting sights. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Scandic / Clarion or similar, in Helsinki. (B, L, D)
This morning, after buffet / boxed breakfast, check out and proceed to the airport for your flight back home. Return home with great experiences and wonderful memories of your holiday with Vacations Exotica. (B)
- A complete value for money tour with maximum quality sightseeing
- Stay in convenient & comfortable hotels throughout your holiday
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotels
- Daily Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian / local lunches included
- Daily Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian local dinners included
- Guided city tour of Copenhagen, Bergen, Oslo, Stockholm and Helsinki.
- Visit the famous Tivoli Gardens
- Enjoy a Canal Cruise in Copenhagen
- Visit the Christiansborg Palace
- Ride the funicular to Mt. Floyen in Bergen
- The famous ‘Norway in a Nutshell’ tour - included
- Visit the Viking Ship Museum and the Holmenkollen Ski Jump in Oslo
- Visit the Vigeland Sculpture Park in Oslo
- Free time at the famous Karl Johan Street in Oslo
- Orientation tour of Karlstad
- Visit the famous Vasa Museum in Stockholm
- Visit the City Hall of Nobel Prize Banquet fame in Stockholm
- Visit the Drottningholm Palace – a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Photo stop at Fjällgatan viewpoint in Stockholm
- Ride the Sky View – on top of the Ericsson Globe
- ‘Tallink Silja Line’ – overnight cruise from Stockholm to Helsinki
- Visit the Temppeliaukio Church in Helsinki
- Visit the Uspenski Cathedral in Helsinki
- Visit the marvelous Sibelius Park in Helsinki
- Visit 04 countries in 11 days in a relaxed and at a leisurely pace covering Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland.
- Services of a professional and experienced tour manager travelling with you throughout your holiday
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- Guided City Tour
- Visit the Gefion Fountain - the largest monument
- See the Little Mermaid - an icon
- Visit the Christiansborg Palace
- Visit Tivoli Gardens – Scandinavia’s best Amusement Park
- Enjoy a Canal Cruise
- Guided City Tour
- Funicular ride to Mt. Floyen
- Norway in a Nutshell
- Cruise on the Aurlandsfjord and Naeroyfjord
- Ride the Flam Railway
- Visit Myrdal
- Guided City Tour
- Visit the Viking Museum
- Visit the Holmenkollen Ski Jump
- Visit the magnificent and unique Vigeland Sculpture Park
- Spend time at Karl Johan Street
- Orientation tour of the city
- Guided City Tour
- Visit the impressive City Hall, famous for Nobel Prize banquet
- Visit the Vasa Museum
- Visit the Drottningholm Palace
- View from Fjällgatan View Point
- Ride the Sky View – On top of the Ericsson Globe
- Guided City Tour
- Visit the Tempelliauki Church
- Visit the Uspenski Cathedral
- Visit the marvelous Sibelius Park
- 02 nights’ at Hotel Scandic / Ac Bella Sky / Best Western or similar, in Copenhagen
- 01 night at Hotel Zander K / Magic Hotels or similar, in Bergen
- 02 nights’ at Hotel Quality Expo / Radisson Blu or similar, in Oslo
- 02 nights’ at Hotel Quality / Scandic or similar, in Stockholm
- 01 night board Tallink Silja Line Cruise (A – Class Outside Cabins)
- 01 night at Hotel Clarion / Scandic or similar, in Helsinki
Note: Due to fairs/events there may be a possibility that some hotels may be far away from the city for some departures.
- Daily Scandinavian buffet breakfast in Scandinavia.
- Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non Vegetarian / Local / Packed lunches as specified in the itinerary
- Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian / local dinners as specified in the itinerary
- A Scandinavian buffet dinner on board the ‘Tallink Silja Line’ cruise
TRANSFERS, AIRFARE, TICKET TAXES AND VISAS
- All transfers and extensive excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by deluxe air conditioned coach
- The ‘Tallink Silja Line’ cruise across the Baltic Sea from Stockholm to Helsinki
- Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary
- Cost of Multiple Entry Schengen Visa (The Schengen visa is valid for travel into Denmark, Norway, Sweden & Finland)
- All local taxes as of 01st October 2019.
Note: In case of any increase in the same will be borne by the client.
OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- It is extremely important to possess an Overseas Travel Insurance policy before you travel on your tour. We have included the cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour. For any passengers above 60 years of age and those who wish to extend their holiday, additional charges would apply.
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager or a local representative throughout your tour in Europe
- The dates and granting of Visa is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Vacations Exotica is not responsible for granting of visas and is only a facilitator in the visa application process.
- All tours will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers traveling together. In case there are less than 25 full paying passengers, the clients will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- Passengers will have to travel to/from the hub city at their own expense.
- The cost of air fare included in the above tour cost is based on the fare structure existing as on 01st October 2019. Any further increase in the air fare due to an increase in the fuel price, change in Government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to borne by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be held responsible for the same.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/ coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be liable for the same.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement.
- Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed advisable or necessary.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary, however all the other services will remain the same.
PRICING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Above mentioned prices are Ex-Mumbai per person on Twin-sharing Basis.
- Tour cost will be paid partly in INR/EUR. Rate of Exchange taken for calculation purposes: 1 EUR = 81 INR
- Rate of Exchange will be calculated at the rate prevailing on the date of final payment.
- Subject to GOI and RBI regulations. GST not inclusive & will be as applicable above the tour price on both INR & EUR Component.
- Govt. of India Goods and Services Tax (GST) as applicable on both INR & EUR Component.
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team / partner agent. The same subject to availability of seats for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at the time of booking or at least 45 days prior to departure date.
- Tour cost is subject to GOI/RBI regulations under Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS)
- No Porterage included
- Tips to drivers, guides, etc of EUR 03 per adult & per child per day for the duration of the tour.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. (The foreign currency component will be calculated as on date of payment). The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “What Your Tour Price Includes”.
Hats off!!! To Vacations Exotica. You went ahead with the tour despite the fact that there were many cancellations. Though we were only 8 guests who attended the tour , we availed the facility of having a big luxurious buses all to ourselves. We went around scandinavia like a family. Our tour Manager Mrs. Jwalitha Menon was very loving, caring+ understanding. We received service with utmost patience and a smile, I would always like to travel in future with Vaacations Exotica and recommend you to all of my friends & family.
- Ryspah Jayesh Manek
Their Majesties the King and Queen still live in Drottningholm Palace which is the most well preserved royal castle and represents the all time European architecture of that period!
Bergen city, Norway
Bergen is a city on Norway’s southwestern coast. It's surrounded by mountains and fjords, including Sognefjord, the country’s longest and deepest. Bergen is known as the 'city of seven mountains'.Bergen features colorful wooden houses.