06 DAYS | 02 CITIES
Welcome to St. Petersburg – One of the world’s most beautiful cities.Read More
Today, enter the world of ‘Vacations Exotica’ as you begin your beautiful journey of Europe. On arrival at the airport drive directly to your hotel on your own and check in. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Later, get set to enjoy the spectacular world-famous Russian Ballet Show. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Holiday Inn or similar, in St. Petersburg. (D)
City tour of St. Petersburg. Visit Peterhof Palace & Gardens.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, proceed on a guided city tour with a local English speaking guide. See the St. Isaacs Cathedral, Nevsky Prospekt, the Rastrelliesque Stroganov Palace, the neoclassical Kazan Cathedral, and the Russian National Library, the Statue of Peter the Great, the Peter and Paul Fortress, Summer Garden, Smolny Cathedral and many more sights. After lunch, proceed to Peterhof, famous for its series of palaces and gardens known as the Peterhof Palace, laid out on the orders of the Russian Tsar, Peter the Great and sometimes called the ‘Russian Versailles’. The park holds numerous fountains and few monumental cascades which are one of Russia’s most famous tourist attractions. Later, visit the Grand Palace entering through the ornate Ceremonial Staircase and see the Ballroom, Throne Room, the Western Chinese Study, the Drawing Room, the Imperial Suite, the Oak Study Room and the Crown Room. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Holiday Inn or similar, in St. Petersburg. (B, L, D)
Visit the Hermitage Museum. Cruise on River Neva.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, visit the Hermitage Museum, a museum of art and culture in St. Petersburg. It is the largest and oldest museums in the world with collections comprising of nearly three million items including the largest collection of paintings in the world. After lunch, the afternoon is at leisure to enjoy the city on your own or at the Nevsky Prospect for some shopping. Later in the evening, enjoy a cruise on the Neva River. One of the best ways to view the majesty of the St. Petersburg’s 18th century architecture and craftsmanship. The cruise will expose you to the magnificent panorama and stunning sights of this great city, passing under the main bridges of St. Petersburg which will unfold the city’s history and its legends connected with the waterways. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Holiday Inn or similar, in St. Petersburg. (B, L, D)
Moscow - the Capital city. Enjoy the world famous Russian Circus.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, check out and proceed to the train station to board the high speed train ‘Sapsan’. Arrive into Moscow – the financial and political centre of Russia and the former Soviet Union. It also boasts the largest community of billionaires in the world. After lunch, drive to your hotel and check in. Later in the evening, see the world famous Russian Circus. For over two centuries circus has been an important part of Russia’s rich cultural heritage. It is a truly universal form of entertainment enjoyed by all, regardless of race, religion, language, social class, education or age. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Holiday Inn / Novotel or similar, in Moscow. (B, L, D)
Guided city tour. See the magnificent Kremlin and the Red Square. Tour of the Metro.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, proceed on a guided city tour with a local English speaking guide. Explore the Kremlin Grounds, Cathedrals and see the Patriarch’s Palace in Moscow. The small city in the centre of Moscow, once the residence of Czars and Patriarchs, contains Russia’s main Cathedrals, Assumption Cathedral, Archangel’s Cathedral and the Deposition of the Robe Cathedral. Also, visit the Patriarch’s Palace - a museum of seventeenth-century life and applied art, displaying ecclesiastical regalia, period furniture, gold and silver ware from Russia and Western Europe. The palace dates back to 1640 and incorporates the Church of the Twelve Apostles, the private place of worship for the Patriarchs. Next, experience the Metro, the most reliable and rapid transport system, connecting the central part of the city with industrial, residential areas and neighbouring towns. Moscow metro is the world’s leader in the volume of traffic and reliable transportation. You have some time at leisure to explore Moscow on your own. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Holiday Inn / Novotel or similar, in Moscow. (B, L, D)
This morning, after buffet / boxed breakfast, check out and proceed to the airport for your flight back home on your own. Return home with great experiences and wonderful memories of your holiday with Vacations Exotica. (B)
- A complete value for money tour with maximum quality sightseeing
- Stay in convenient & comfortable hotels throughout your holiday
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotels
- Daily Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian lunches included
- Daily Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian dinners included
- Guided city tour of St. Petersburg and Moscow
- Enjoy a cruise on the Neva River in St. Petersburg
- Visit the Hermitage Museum, a Museum of art and culture in St. Petersburg
- Enjoy the spectacular world famous Russian Ballet Show
- Visit Peterhof Palace & Gardens
- Experience the high speed train ‘Sapsan’ from St. Petersburg to Moscow
- The world famous Russian Circus - included
- Visit the Patriarch’s Palace
- Visit Kremlin & Red Square
- Experience the Metro, a mass rapid transport system in Moscow
- Visit 01 country in 06 days in a relaxed and at a leisurely pace covering Russia
- Services of a professional and experienced tour manager travelling with you throughout your holiday
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- Cruise on the Neva River
- Guided City Tour
- Visit the Hermitage Museum
- Spectacular Russian Cultural Show
- Visit Peterhof Palace & Gardens
- See the stunning Russian Circus
- Guided City Tour
- Visit the Kremlin and the Red Square
- Experience the Metro - a mass rapid transport system
- 03 nights’ at Hotel Holiday Inn or similar, in St Petersburg
- 02 nights’ at Hotel Holiday Inn / Novotel or similar, in Moscow
Note : Due to fairs/events there may be a possibility that some hotels may be far away from the city for some departures.
- Daily buffet breakfast.
- Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian lunches as specified in the itinerary.
- Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian dinners as specified in the itinerary.
- All transfers and extensive excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by deluxe air-conditioned coach.
- The high-speed train ‘Sapsan’ from St. Petersburg to Moscow.
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager or local representative throughout your tour in Europe.
- The dates and granting of Visa is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Vacations Exotica is not responsible for granting of visas and is only a facilitator in the visa application process.
- All tours will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers traveling together. In case there are less than 25 full paying passengers, the clients will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- Passengers will have to travel to/from the hub city at their own expense.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/ coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be liable for the same.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement.
- Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed advisable or necessary.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary, however all the other services will remain the same.
PRICING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Above mentioned prices are Ex-Mumbai per person on Twin-sharing Basis.
- Tour cost will be paid in EUR. Rate of Exchange taken for calculation purposes: 1 EUR = 81 INR
- Rate of Exchange will be calculated at the rate prevailing on the date of final payment.
- Subject to GOI and RBI regulations. GST not inclusive & will be as applicable above the tour price on the EUR Component.
- Airfare, Visa costs, Travel Insurance, Transfers from Airport to Hotel on Day 1 and transfers from hotel to Airport on Day 6 are not included.
- Govt. of India Goods and Services Tax (GST) as applicable.
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team / partner agent. The same subject to availability of seats for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at the time of booking or at least 45 days prior to departure date.
- Tour cost is subject to GOI/RBI regulations under Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS)
- No Porterage included
- Tips to drivers, guides, etc of EUR 03 per adult & per child per day for the duration of the tour.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. (The foreign currency component will be calculated as on date of payment). The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “What Your Tour Price Includes”.