09 DAYS | 06 CITIES
Welcome aboard!!! Fly to Calgary.Read More
Today, enter the world of Vacations Exotica as you begin your fascinating holiday to Canada. On arrival at Calgary airport, proceed to the hotel and check-in (on your own). Tonight, enjoy an Indian Dinner. Overnight at hotel Ramada Downtown or similar in Calgary. (D)
On to Banff - The jewel of the Canadian Rockies.Read More
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. After lunch, proceed on a panoramic tour of Calgary. Later, drive to Banff - the jewel of the Canadian Rockies. On arrival, check-in. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Ptarmigan Inn/ Holiday Inn Canmore or similar in Banff region. (B, L, D)
Visit the Banff National Park &amp;amp; Lake Louise. Spectacular Banff Gondola RideRead More
After breakfast, visit the Banff National Park. Drive to Lake Minnewanka ‘Water of the Spirits’ – a glacial lake at the foot of the Rockies. After lunch, visit the stunning Lake Louise and see this magnificent lake with the Victoria Glacier at the background. Return to Banff and ride the famous Banff Gondola to the summit of Sulphur Mountain in a modern, fully-enclosed four passenger gondola cabin. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Ptarmigan Inn/ Holiday Inn Canmore or similar in Banff region. (B, L, D)
Columbia Icefield Glacier Experience with Glacier Skywalk. On to Jasper.Read More
After breakfast, check-out and proceed towards Jasper. Enjoy one of the most scenic drives in the world - along the Icefields Parkway - a region with spectacular scenery, from glaciers to waterfalls. Later, get set for the highlight of your tour as you go to the Columbia Icefield. Here, proceed on the Columbia Icefield Glacier Experience. Massive Ice Explorers, specially designed for glacial travel, take you on a remarkable excursion on to the surface of the Athabasca Glacier. Also visit the ‘Glacier Skywalk’ in the heart of the Canadian Rockies! Start by taking your time to explore a cliff-edge walkway that is filled with nature-inspired interpretive exhibits. After lunch, continue on to the resort village of Jasper. Tonight, enjoy an Indian/ International dinner. Overnight at Hotel Mountain Park Lodge/ Chateau Jasper/ Holiday Inn Hinton or similar in Jasper. (B, L, D)
Jasper National Park. Lake Maligne Cruise to Spirit Island. Onto Kamloops.Read More
After breakfast, check-out and visit the Jasper National Park – the largest in the Canadian Rockies and see the spectacular scenery. Today, also cruise on the Maligne Lake to Spirit Island (operational after 25th May). After lunch, proceed to Kamloops – Canada’s friendliest city. The spectacular drive will expose you to stunning sights like Mount Robson – the highest peak in Canada, the Monashee and Cariboo Mountains. Drive over the Yellowhead Pass and arrive into Kamloops. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Holiday Inn or similar in Kamloops. (B, L, D)
Whistler The leading mountain resort in North America. Peak 2 Peak Gondola.Read More
After breakfast, check-out and drive to the spectacular resort town of Whistler. Enjoy the scenic drive as you arrive into Whistler. On arrival, proceed on a once in a lifetime experience ‘Peak 2 Peak Gondola’. The journey between the two Mountains, the Whistler & Blackcomb, provides a 360-degree window into the Whistler Blackcomb’s alpine environment. After lunch, you have time at leisure to explore this famous resort town. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Summit Lodge or similar in Whistler. (B, L, D)
On to Vancouver. Capilano Park. Magnificent Capilano Suspension Bridge. Visit the famous Grouse Mountain by Americas largest aerial Tram system.Read More
After breakfast, check-out and drive to Vancouver. En-route stop at Shannon Falls – the third highest waterfall in British Columbia. Visit the Capilano Park which houses the famous Capilano Suspension Bridge. Here, experience the Treetop Adventure, with seven suspension bridges through the evergreens taking you up to 100 feet (30 m.) above the forest floor. Also experience - The Cliff walk. After lunch, proceed to Grouse Mountain. It is the pre eminent all in one, four season destination famous for Grouse Mountain Skyride (North America’s largest aerial tram system) that takes visitors on one mile aerial journey to the Alpine Station, 1,128 metres above sea level. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Sheraton Guilford or similar in Vancouver. (B, L, D)
Guided City Tour & FlyOver Canada.Read More
After breakfast, proceed on a guided city tour. Visit the Stanley Park. See the Canada Place, Robson Street, Chinatown, Gastown and many more sights on your tour. After lunch, see Canada like never before at Vancouver’s new must-see attraction! At its core, FlyOver Canada is a breath-taking, family-friendly, flight simulation ride like no other! You will take off into a huge dome screen with the latest in projection and ride technology creating a true flying experience complete with wind, scents, and mist! Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Sheraton Guilford or similar in Vancouver. (B, L, D)
After breakfast, check-out and transfer to the airport to board your return flight back home OR you have an option to extend your holiday on the Alaskan Cruise. (B)
- A complete all-inclusive tour of the Canadian Rockies
- Stay at conveniently-located hotels
- Daily breakfast at all the hotels
- Enjoy local/Indian lunches as specified in the Itinerary
- Enjoy dinners at the Indian restaurants in Canada - a choice of Jain, vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals
- Stay 01 night in Calgary
- Orientation tour of Calgary
- Stay 02 nights’ in Banff
- Ride on the Banff Gondola to the top of Sulphur Mountain
- Visit the Banff National Park
- Visit Lake Minnewanka
- Visit Lake Louise
- Columbia Icefields - Icefield Explorer Experience
- Enjoy Glacier Skywalk at the Icefields
- Stay 01 night in Jasper
- Visit the Jasper National Park
- Lake Maligne Cruise to Spirit Island
- Stay 01 night in Kamloops
- Orientation tour
- Stay 01 night in Whistler
- Peak 2 Peak Gondola Ride in Whistler
- Stay 02 nights’ in Vancouver
- Guided city tour of Vancouver
- Visit Stanley Park
- Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Treetop Adventure in Capilano Park
- Cliffwalk at Capilano Park
- Visit the famous Grouse Mountain by America’s largest aerial Tram system
- Experience the FlyOver Canada ride – a flight Simulation ride like no other
- Visit 06 cities in 09 days at a relaxed and leisurely pace
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager traveling with you throughout your holiday in Canada
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- Orientation tour
- Gondola ride up to the summit of Sulphur Mountain
- Banff National Park
- Lake Minnewanka
- Lake Louise
- Columbia Icefield Glacier Experience with Glacier Skywalk
- Jasper National Park
- Lake Maligne cruise to Spirit Island
- Orientation tour
- Peak 2 Peak Gondola ride
- Enjoy Village Stroll
- Guided city tour
- Visit the Capilano Park
- Visit FlyOver Canada
- Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Tree Top Adventure
- The Cliff Walk
- Visit the Grouse Mountain
- 01 night at Hotel Ramada Downtown or similar in Calgary
- 02 nights’ at Hotel Ptarmigan Inn/ Holiday Inn Canmore or similar in Banff/ Canmore
- 01 night at Hotel Mountain Park Lodge/ Chateau Jasper/ Holiday Inn Hinton or similar in Jasper/ Hinton
- 01 night at Hotel Holiday Inn or similar in Kamloops
- 01 night at Hotel Summit Lodge or similar in Whistler
- 02 nights’ at Hotel Sheraton Guildford or similar in Vancouver
- Daily breakfast
- Daily local/ Indian Lunches as specified in the itinerary
- Daily Indian Jain/ vegetarian/ non-vegetarian dinners as specified in the itinerary
TRANSFERS, TAXES & PORTERAGE
- All transfers and extensive sightseeing with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air-conditioned coach.
- Taxes as of 01st October 2019.
- Porterage of 01 bag per person at the hotels only.
Note: In case of any increase in the same will be borne by the client.
Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager or local representative throughout your tour in Canada.
- The dates and granting of Visa is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Vacations Exotica is not responsible for granting of visas and is only a facilitator in the visa application process.
- All tours will be operated subject to a minimum of 305 full paying passengers traveling together. In case there are less than 30 full paying passengers, the clients will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- Passengers will have to travel to/from the hub city at their own expense.
- The cost of air fare included in the above tour cost is based on the fare structure existing as on 01st October 2019. Any further increase in the air fare due to an increase in the fuel price, change in Government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to borne by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be held responsible for the same.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/ coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be liable for the same.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement.
- Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed advisable or necessary.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary, however all the other services will remain the same.
PRICING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Above mentioned prices are Ex-Mumbai per person on Twin-sharing Basis.
- Tour cost will be paid in INR/USD. Rate of Exchange taken for calculation purposes: 1 USD = 71 INR.
- Rate of Exchange will be calculated at the rate prevailing on the date of final payment.
- Subject to GOI and RBI regulations. GST not inclusive & will be as applicable above the tour price.
- Cost of Airport transfers, International Airfare to participate on the tour, Visas and Overseas travel insurance is not included.
- Govt. of India Goods and Services Tax (GST) of as applicable on INR/USD Component.
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the tour i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team/partner agent. The same is subject to availability of seats for the given dates and ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request has to be made at the time of booking.
- Any additional charges for Air Tickets and Cruise, if the booking is made less than 45 days before departure.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour.
- Any additional taxes/surcharges levied by the Airlines/Cruise Company.
- Any additional baggage handling fee levied by the airlines in the USA.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini-bar, telephone calls, pay television etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary.
- Tips to drivers, guides, etc. of USD 03 per person per day for the duration of the tour.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “What Your Tour Price Includes”.
Glacier skywalk, Banff
The Glacier Skywalk is an experience like no other: a perfect balance of breath-taking views, interpretive story-telling and adrenaline-pumping excitement. Experience this glass-floored observation platform 918 feet (280 metres) over spectacular glacier-formed valleys and rushing waterfalls.
Banff National park
Venture out hiking in over 1,600 kilometers (1,000 miles) of hiking trails at mountains that are 45 to 120 million years old in Banff National Park!
PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola, Whistler
The journey between the two Mountains, the Whistler & Blackcomb, provides a 360-degree window into the Whistler Blackcombs alpine environment. Spanning the distance between Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains, the new world record-breaking PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola is a breath-taking, 4.4-kilometre journey.