Welcome aboard!!! Fly to Calgary.Read More
Today, enter the world of Vacations Exotica as you begin your fascinating holiday to Canada. On arrival at Calgary airport, proceed to the hotel and check-in (on your own). Tonight, enjoy an Indian Dinner. Overnight at hotel Ramada Downtown or similar in Calgary. (D)
On to Banff - The jewel of the Canadian RockiesRead More
Enjoy a buffet breakfast at the hotel. After lunch, proceed on a panoramic tour of Calgary. Later, drive to Banff - the jewel of the Canadian Rockies. On arrival, check-in. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Banff Ptarmigan/ Holiday Inn Canmore or similar in Banff region. (B, L, D)
Visit the Banff National Park &amp; Lake Louise. Spectacular Banff Gondola RideRead More
After a buffet breakfast, get set for a day of splendour as you visit the Banff National Park. Drive to Lake Minnewanka ‘Water of the Spirits’ – a glacial lake at the foot of the Rockies. After lunch, visit the stunning Lake Louise and see this magnificent lake with the Victoria Glacier at the background. Return to Banff and ride the famous Banff Gondola to the summit of Sulphur Mountain in a modern, fully-enclosed four passenger gondola cabin. The views become increasingly spectacular as you climb to an elevation of 7486 ft. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner.. Overnight at Hotel Banff Ptarmigan/ Holiday Inn Canmore or similar in Banff region. (B, L, D)
Columbia Icefield Glacier Experience with Glacier Skywalk. On to Jasper.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, check out and proceed towards Jasper. Enjoy one of the most scenic drives in the world - along the Icefields Parkway - a region with spectacular scenery, from glaciers to waterfalls. Later, get set for the highlight of your tour as you go to the Columbia Icefield – which is more than 100 meters in depth. Here, proceed on the Columbia Icefield Glacier Experience which reveals the most unique attraction in the Canadian Rockies. Massive Ice Explorers, specially designed for glacial travel, take you on a remarkable excursion on to the surface of the Athabasca Glacier. Today, visit the all new ‘Glacier Skywalk’ in the heart of the Canadian Rockies! The Glacier Skywalk is an experience like no other: a perfect balance of breath-taking views, interpretive story-telling and adrenaline-pumping excitement. Start by taking your time to explore a cliff-edge walkway that is filled with nature-inspired interpretive exhibits. The grand finale to this experience is a glass-floored observation platform 918 feet (280 metres) over spectacular glacier-formed valleys and rushing waterfalls. After lunch, continue on to the resort village of Jasper. Tonight, enjoy an Indian/International dinner. Overnight at Hotel Mountain Park Lodge/ Chateau Jasper/ Holiday Inn Hinton or similar in Jasper. (B, L, D)
Jasper National Park. Lake Maligne Cruise to Spirit Island. Onto KamloopsRead More
After a buffet breakfast, visit the Jasper National Park – the largest in the Canadian Rockies and see the spectacular scenery. Today, also cruise on the Maligne Lake to Spirit Island (operational after 25th May). After lunch, proceed to Kamloops – Canada’s friendliest city. The spectacular drive will expose you to stunning sights like Mount Robson – the highest peak in Canada, the Monashee and Cariboo Mountains. Drive over the Yellowhead Pass and arrive into Kamloops. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Comfort Inn/ Holiday Inn or similar in Kamloops. (B, L, D)
Whistler The leading mountain resort in North America. Peak 2 Peak Gondola.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, check-out and drive to the spectacular resort town of Whistler. Enjoy the scenic drive as you arrive into Whistler. On arrival, proceed on a once in a lifetime experience ‘Peak 2 Peak Gondola’. The journey between the two Mountains, the Whistler & Blackcomb, provides a 360-degree window into the Whistler Blackcomb’s alpine environment. Spanning the distance between Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains, the new world record-breaking PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola is a breath-taking, 4.4-kilometre journey. After lunch, you have time at leisure to explore this famous resort town. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Summit Lodge or similar in Whistler. (B, L, D)
On to Vancouver. Capilano Park. Magnificent Capilano Suspension Bridge. Visit the famous Grouse Mountain by Americas largest aerial Tram system.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, check out and drive to Vancouver. En-route stop at Shannon Falls – the third highest waterfall in British Columbia. Visit the Capilano Park which houses the famous Capilano Suspension Bridge - originally built in 1889, it stretches 450 feet (137m) across and 230 feet (70m) above the Capilano River. Today, you will also experience the Treetop Adventure, the park’s newest attraction with seven suspension bridges through the evergreens taking you up to 100 feet (30m) above the forest floor. Also experience - The Cliff walk. After lunch, proceed to unspoiled nature, Grouse Mountain is the pre eminent all in one, four season destination with something for everyone. The wilderness paradise is located 15 minutes from downtown Vancouver, and the famous Grouse Mountain Skyride (North America’s largest aerial tram system) takes visitors on one mile aerial journey to the Alpine Station, 1,128 metres above sea level. Breath-taking panoramic views of the city, sea and surrounding mountains unfold, culminating with a summit altitude of 1,250 metres, chance to the Grizzly bears on the mountain. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Sheraton Guilford/ Executive Plaza/ Pacific Gateway or similar in Vancouver. (B, L, D)
Guided City Tour & FlyOver Canada.Read More
After a buffet breakfast proceed on a guided city tour. Visit the Stanley Park – an evergreen oasis of 400 hectares. See the Canada Place, Robson Street, Chinatown, Gastown and many more sights on your tour. After lunch, see Canada like never before at Vancouver’s new must-see attraction! At its core, FlyOver Canada is a breath-taking, family-friendly, flight simulation ride like no other! You will take off into a huge dome screen with the latest in projection and ride technology creating a true flying experience complete with wind, scents, and mist! Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner Overnight at Hotel Sheraton Guilford/ Executive Plaza/ Pacific Gateway or similar in Vancouver. (B, L, D)
This morning after a buffet breakfast, check-out and transfer to the airport to board your return flight back home OR you have an option to extend your holiday on the Alaskan Cruise. (B)
- A complete all-inclusive tour of the Canadian Rockies
- Stay at conveniently-located hotels
- Daily buffet breakfast at all the hotels
- Enjoy local/Indian lunches as specified in the Itinerary
- Enjoy dinners at the Indian restaurants in Canada - a choice of Jain, vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals
- Orientation tour of Calgary
- Stay 02 nights’ in Banff
- Ride on the Banff Gondola to the top of Sulphur Mountain
- Visit the Banff National Park
- Visit Lake Minnewanka
- Visit Lake Louise
- Columbia Icefields - Icefield Explorer Experience
- Enjoy Glacier Skywalk at the Icefields
- Stay 01 night in Jasper
- Visit the Jasper National Park
- Lake Maligne Cruise to Spirit Island
- Stay 01 night in Kamloops
- Orientation tour
- Stay 01 night in Whistler
- Peak 2 Peak Gondola Ride in Whistler
- Stay 02 nights’ in Vancouver
- Guided city tour of Vancouver
- Visit Stanley Park
- Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Treetop Adventure in Capilano Park
- Cliffwalk at Capilano Park
- Visit the famous Grouse Mountain by America’s largest aerial Tram system
- Experience the FlyOver Canada ride – a flight Simulation ride like no other
- Visit 06 cities in 09 days at a relaxed and leisurely pace
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager traveling with you throughout your holiday in Canada
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- Orientation tour
- Gondola ride up to the summit of Sulphur Mountain
- Banff National Park
- Lake Minnewanka
- Lake Louise
- Columbia Icefield Glacier Experience
- Visit Glacier Skywalk
- Jasper National Park
- Lake Maligne cruise to Spirit Island
- Orientation tour
- Peak 2 Peak Gondola ride
- Enjoy Village Stroll
- Guided city tour
- Visit the Capilano Park
- Visit FlyOver Canada
- Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Tree Top Adventure
- The Cliffwalk
- Visit the Grouse Mountain
- 01 night at Hotel Ramada Downtown or similar in Calgary
- 02 nights’ at Hotel Banff Ptarmigan/ Holiday Inn Canmore or similar in Banff
- 01 night at Hotel Mountain Park Lodge/ Chateau Jasper/ Holiday Inn Hinton or similar in Jasper
- 01 night at Hotel Comfort Inn/ Holiday Inn or similar in Kamloops
- 01 night at Hotel Summit Lodge or similar in Whistler
- 02 nights’ at Hotel Sheraton Guildford/ Executive Plaza/ Pacific gateway or similar in Vancouver
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Daily local / Indian Lunches as specified in the itinerary
- Daily Indian Jain/ vegetarian/ non-vegetarian dinners as specified in the itinerary
- Porterage of 01 bag per person at the hotels only
- All transfers and extensive sightseeing with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air-conditioned coach
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager or local representative throughout your tour in Canada
AIRFARE, TICKET TAXES, VISAS AND OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Taxes as of 01st October 2018
- Cost of overseas Travel Insurance for the duration of the tour age upto 70 years
- Cost of single entry Canada Visa. Cost of Canada Visa is NOT included in your tour price
- Porterage of 01 bag per person at the hotels only.
OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
It is extremely important to possess an overseas travel insurance policy before you travel on your tour. Keeping your convenience in mind, we have included the cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour. However for any passengers above the age of 70, and those who extend their holiday, additional charges would apply
The dates and granting of Visa is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Vacations Exotica is not responsible for granting of visas and is only a facilitator in the visa application process.
PRICING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Above mentioned prices are Ex-Mumbai per person on Twin-sharing Basis.
- Tour cost will be paid partly in INR/USD. Rate of Exchange taken for calculation purposes: 1 USD= 72.
- Rate of Exchange will be calculated at the rate prevailing on the date of final payment.
- The above prices are valid for travel until 31 March 2019.
- High season supplements/surcharges may be applicable.
- Subject to GOI and RBI regulations. GST not inclusive & will be as applicable above the tour price.
- Cost of international airfare to participate on the tour, visas and travel insurance.
- Airport transfers.
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the tour i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team / partner agent. The same is subject to availability of seats for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request has to be made at the time of booking.
- Tour cost is subject to GOI/ RBI regulations under Liberalised Remittance Scheme. (LRS)
- Any additional charges for Air Tickets and Cruise, if the booking is made less than 45 days before departure.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour.
- Any additional taxes/ surcharges levied by the airlines/ cruise company.
- Any baggage handling fee levied by the airlines in the USA/ Canada.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini-bar, telephone calls, pay television etc.
- The rate difference for the sector tickets as the same is included taking the current fare levels and the current rates of exchange. The fares for sector tickets will be updated by the airline on 1st April 2017.
- Tips to drivers, guides, etc. of USD 03 per person per day for the duration of the tour.
Glacier skywalk, Banff
The Glacier Skywalk is an experience like no other: a perfect balance of breath-taking views, interpretive story-telling and adrenaline-pumping excitement. Experience this glass-floored observation platform 918 feet (280 metres) over spectacular glacier-formed valleys and rushing waterfalls.
Banff National park
Venture out hiking in over 1,600 kilometers (1,000 miles) of hiking trails at mountains that are 45 to 120 million years old in Banff National Park!
PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola, Whistler
The journey between the two Mountains, the Whistler & Blackcomb, provides a 360-degree window into the Whistler Blackcombs alpine environment. Spanning the distance between Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains, the new world record-breaking PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola is a breath-taking, 4.4-kilometre journey.