Welcome aboard! Today enter the world of Vacations Exotica as you begin your memorable journey to New Zealand. Fly to Christchurch. Visit the International Antarctic Centre.Read More
Today, enter the world of Vacations Exotica as you embark on your tour to New Zealand. On arrival at the Christchurch airport you will be met by our professional and experienced tour manager/local representative in the arrival area outside the customs hall. Transfer to your hotel and check in. Later, proceed to Cashmere Hills for a breathtaking view of Christchurch and Southern Alps. Also visit the International Antarctic Centre – get as close as possible to the real South Pole. This interactive experience takes you on a journey of discovery. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Quality Hotel Elms or similar in Christchurch. (D)
Get set for the ride of your life on the Trans Alpine Express – the most scenic route in New Zealand.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, check out and proceed to the station, to board the Trans Alpine Express. This train ride will pass through the most scenic sights of South Island. Travel beside the Waimakariri River, through the Southern Alps and onto the alpine village of Arthur’s Pass. Board your coach and drive to Greymouth and enjoy an Indian lunch. From Greymouth travel south along the scenic west coast. Take a stop at Hokitika to see greenstone carvers and glass blowers at work. Continue through the former gold mining townships of Ross and Harihari and then drive to the glacier region of Franz Josef and Fox Glaciers. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Scenic Circle Franz Josef Hotel or similar in Franz Josef. (B, L, D)
Onto scenic Queenstown – New Zealand’s adventure capital. Visit the Puzzling World in Wanaka. Experience a Gondola ride to Bob’s Peak that gives you unparalleled views of Queenstown.Read More
After breakfast check out and drive to Queenstown via the Haast Pass. Enroute visit the puzzling world at Wanaka. Enjoy Indian vegetarian lunch. On arrival into Queenstown experience the famous Gondola ride, the steepest lift in the Southern Hemisphere and carries visitors high above Queenstown to the Skyline complex located on Bob’s peak. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Copthorne hotel or similar in Queenstown. (B, L, D)
Set out for the most spectacular cruise to the Milford Sound – a spectacular experience.Read More
After breakfast, travel via Te Anau through the awe-inspiring Homer Tunnel and the stunning glacier-carved Elington Valley, to arrive at Milford Sound. Enjoy an unforgettable Milford Sound cruise, which sails right up to the mouth of the Tasman Sea (weather permitting). Enjoy Indian vegetarian lunch on board the cruise. Experience the untouched paradise of Milford Sound and explore the natural wonders and history surrounding this deep fjord. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Copthorne Hotel or similar in Queenstown. (B, L, D)
Day at leisureRead More
After breakfast at the hotel, the day is at leisure to explore Queenstown on your own. Spend some time at the shores of the beautiful lake or indulge in some thrilling adventure sport activities. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Copthorne Hotel or similar in Queenstown. (B, D)
Onto Rotorua – a beautiful town well-known for geothermal activity. Visit the Green and Blue Lakes. Visit the Waitomo Glow-Worm Caves.Read More
After breakfast, proceed to the airport for your flight to Auckland. After an Indian lunch, drive to Rotorua. On arrival, visit the scenic Green and Blue Lakes. Later visit the Waitomo Caves through the lush Waikato region. Marvel at Mother Nature’s light display, as you glide silently through the starry wonderland caves of Glow-worms situated underground along the Waitomo River. Later check into your hotel and relax. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Sudima Hotel Lake or similar in Rotorua. (B, L, D)
Visit the living Thermal village – Whakarewarewa. Agrodome Sheep Show. Onto Auckland. City tour of Auckland. Visit the Sky Tower.Read More
After breakfast, check out and visit the Te Puia Thermal Reserve and wander around the bubbling mud pools, see the famous ‘Pohutu’ Geyser. Experience the Whakarewarewa Cultural experience including a guided tour and concert. Set amidst a landscape of erupting geothermal activity, hot thermal springs and bubbling hot pools in the living thermal village of Whakarewarewa. Discover the unique lifestyle and traditions by joining a guided tour. Sit back and relax as Te Pakira Maori culture group entertain you with song and dance. Next, visit the Agrodome for a New Zealand farm show featuring sheep dogs demonstrations, cow milking sheep show. After an Indian lunch, drive to Auckland. On arrival proceed on a city tour. Visit Mt. Eden for spectacular views of the city, harbor and many more interesting sights. Drive past the Victoria Park market, the West Haven Marina, the War Memorial Museum and through the Parnell, onto Bastion Point, Auckland’s most expensive residential area. Also included is a visit to the Sky Tower. At 328 metres, the Sky Tower offers views in every direction. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Auckland City Hotel or similar in Auckland. (B, L, D)
After breakfast, proceed to Auckland airport to board your return flight back home. Return home with great experiences and wonderful memories of your holiday with ‘Vacations Exotica’. (B)
- A complete all-inclusive tour with maximum quality sightseeing
- Enjoy daily buffet breakfast at your hotel
- Enjoy Indian vegetarian lunches
- Enjoy daily Indian Jain/Vegetarian/ Non-Vegetarian dinners.
- Stay 01 night in Christchurch – the Garden city
- Visit the Antarctic Centre in Christchurch
- Enjoy the most scenic train in New Zealand – Tranz Alpine Train
- Stay 01 night in Franz Josef glacier
- Stay 03 nights in Queenstown – Adventure capital of New Zealand
- Visit the Puzzling World in Wanaka
- Experience the steepest Gondola ride in the Southern Hemisphere in Queenstown en-route to Bob’s peak
- Enjoy a full day excursion to Milford Sound with lunch on board the cruise
- Visit Lake Te Anau and pass through the Homer tunnel in Ellington Valley en-route to Milford Sound
- Stay 01 night in Rotorua
- Visit the Green and Blue Lakes in Rotorua
- Visit the Te Puia Thermal Reserve and see the Pohutu Geysers with a cultural show
- Marvel at natures display on your visit to the Waitomo Glow Worm Caves
- Stay 01 night in Auckland
- Enjoy a city tour of Auckland
- Visit the Sky Tower in Auckland
- Visit 06 cities in 08 days at a relaxed and leisurely pace
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager throughout your tour of New Zealand
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- Visit the Antarctic Centre
- Franz Josef
- Tranz Alpine experience - the most scenic route of New Zealand
- Visit the Puzzling World
- City tour of Queenstown
- Cruise on the Milford Sound right unto the mouth of the Tasman Sea with lunch
- Gondola ride to the sky line complex on Bob`s peak
- Visit the Green and Blue Lakes
- Visit the Whakarewarewa Thermal Reserve
- Visit the Waitomo Glow Worm Caves
- Agrodome show
- City tour of Auckland
- Entrance to the Sky Tower
- Enjoy Te Pakira Maori Cultural song & dance show
- 01 night accommodation at Quality Hotel Elms or similar in Christchurch
- 01 night accommodation at Hotel Scenic Franz Josef or similar in Franz Josef
- 03 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Copthorne or similar in Queenstown
- 01 night accommodation at Sudima Hotel Lake Rotorua or similar in Rotorua
- 01 night accommodation at Auckland City Hotel or similar in Auckland
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel
- Indian vegetarian/ local Lunches as specified in the itinerary
- Daily Indian Jain/ Vegetarian/ Non vegetarian dinners
AIRFARE, TICKET TAXES AND OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary
- Cost of Ticket Taxes
- Cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour
- Cost of Single entry New Zealand visa
- Cost of Internal Flight (Queenstown – Auckland)
- All local taxes as of 01st August 2018
- Single entry New Zealand Visa
Cost of Single Entry New Zealand visa is included in your tour cost
- All transfers will be conducted by a deluxe air-conditioned coach
OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- It is extremely important to possess an overseas travel insurance policy before you travel on your tour. Keeping your convenience in mind, we have included the cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour. However for any passengers above the age of 60, and those who extend their holiday, additional charges would apply.
- Services of a professional and experienced tour manager or a local representative throughout your tour. (Subject to minimum 20 full paying passengers)
Pricing terms and conditions
- Above mentioned prices are Ex-Mumbai per person on Twin-sharing Basis.
- Tour cost will be paid partly in INR/NZD. Rate of Exchange taken for calculation purposes: 1 NZD = 49.
- Rate of Exchange will be calculated at the rate prevailing on the date of final payment.
- The above is funded by a special promotion budget and can be reviewed at any time.
- Subject to GOI and RBI regulations. GST as applicable.
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team / partner agent. The same is subject to availability of seats for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at the time of booking or at least 30 days prior to departure date.
- Tour Cost is subject to GOI/RBI regulations under Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS)
- Any expenses of personal nature such as Porterage, laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels etc.
- Cost of New Zealand departure tax
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘What your tour price includes’
- Tips to drivers, guides, etc. of NZD 03 per person per day for the duration of the tour
Franz Josef Glacier
The Franz Josef Glacier is approximately 7000 years old and is a massive 12 kilometres long. It is the steepest and fastest moving glacier in New Zealand.
Rotorua is known as the thermal wonderland of New Zealand. Rotorua is built over a geothermal hot spot. There are numerous hot springs and geysers have attracted tourists for over a hundred years.
The TranzAlpine is a train journey conducted in the South Island of New Zealand over the Midland line. It is considered to be one of world's great journeys because it passes through extremely scenic routes. The journey takes you through 16 tunnels and 4 viaducts. The staircase Viaduct is 246 ft high.