8 DAYS | 7 NIGHTS
Welcome aboard! Today enter the world of Vacations Exotica as you begin your memorable journey to New Zealand. Fly to Auckland. City tour of Auckland. Visit the Sky Tower.Read More
Today, enter the world of Vacations Exotica as you embark on your tour to New Zealand. On arrival at the Auckland International airport you will be met by our professional and experienced tour manager/ local representative in the arrival area outside the customs hall. Transfer to your hotel and check-in. (Early check-in subject to availability). Later, proceed on a city tour. Visit Mt. Eden from where you have spectacular views of the city, harbour and many more interesting sights. Drive past the Victoria Park market, the West Haven Marina, the War Memorial Museum and through the Parnell, onto Bastion Point, Auckland’s most expensive residential area. Also included is a visit to the Sky Tower. At 328 metres, the Sky Tower offers views in every direction. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Auckland City Hotel or similar in Auckland. (D)
Onto Rotorua – a beautiful town well-known for geothermal activity. Visit the Waitomo Glow-worm Caves.Read More
After an American breakfast, check-out and drive to Rotorua. On arrival, visit the Waitomo Caves through the lush Waikato region. Marvel at Mother Nature’s light display, as you glide silently through the starry wonderland caves of Glow-worms situated underground along the Waitomo River. Later visit the Te Puia Thermal Reserve and wander around the bubbling mud pools and see the famous ‘Pohutu’ Geyser. Experience the Whakarewarewa Cultural experience including a guided tour and concert. Set amidst a landscape of erupting geothermal activity, hot thermal springs and bubbling hot pools in the living thermal village of Whakarewarewa. Discover the unique lifestyle and traditions by joining a guided tour. Sit back and relax as Te Pakira Maori culture group entertain you with song and dance. Later check into your hotel and relax. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Sudima Hotel Lake Rotorua or similar in Rotorua. (B, L, D)
Enjoy Agrodome Farm Show. Onto Auckland. Onto scenic Queenstown – New Zealand’s adventure capital..Read More
After an American breakfast this morning, check out and next, visit the Agrodome for a New Zealand farm show featuring sheep dogs demonstrations, cow milking and an introduction to the stars of our sheep industry. After an Indian lunch, drive to Auckland airport to board flight to Queenstown. On arrival proceed to hotel and check-in. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Copthorne hotel and Resort Lakefront or similar in Queenstown. (B, L, D)
Set out for the most spectacular cruise to the Milford Sound – a spectacular experience.Read More
After an American breakfast, travel via Te Anau through the awe-inspiring Homer Tunnel and the stunning glacier-carved Elington Valley to arrive at Milford Sound. Enjoy an unforgettable Milford Sound cruise, which sails right up to the mouth of the Tasman Sea (weather permitting). Enjoy Indian vegetarian lunch on board the cruise. Experience the untouched paradise of Milford Sound and explore the natural wonders and history surrounding this deep fjord. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Copthorne hotel and Resort Lakefront or similar in Queenstown. (B, L, D)
Orientation tour of Queenstown. Experience a Gondola ride to Bob’s Peak that gives you unparalleled views of Queenstown.Read More
After an American breakfast at the hotel, enjoy an orientation tour of the city. Later, experience the famous Gondola ride, which is the steepest lift in the Southern Hemisphere and carries visitors high above Queenstown to the Skyline complex located on Bob’s peak. Enjoy lunch. The rest of the day is at leisure to explore Queenstown on your own. Spend some time at the shores of the beautiful lake or indulge in some thrilling adventure sport activities. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner.. Overnight at Copthorne Hotel and Resort Lakefront or similar in Queenstown. (B, L, D)
Onto Franz Josef via Wanaka. Visit the Puzzling World in Wanaka.Read More
After an American breakfast, check out and transfer to Wanaka via the more conservative and longer route. Enjoy a pleasant scenic drive following the Shotover and Clutha Rivers. On arrival in Wanaka, visit the puzzling world at Wanaka. Enjoy an Indian vegetarian lunch. Later, travel past Lake Hawea via Makaroa to the Haast Pass. Although lower than the other alpine passes, Haast is the mightiest, surrounded by high peaks and forests, with many waterfalls visible from the highway. Continue north to the West Coast Glacier Region. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Scenic Hotel Franz Josef Glacier or similar in Franz Josef. (B, L, D)
Onto Christchurch. Orientation tour of Christchurch.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, check out and proceed to Greymouth and travel north to Greymouth and ascend through lush beech forests past the alpine village of Arthur’s Pass before crossing the spectacular Southern Alps. Travel over Canterbury Plains to Christchurch. Enjoy lunch. Arrive into Christchurch and enjoy an orientation tour. Later, check-in to the hotel. Overnight at Crowne Plaza Christchurch or similar in Christchurch. (B, L, D)
Today after an American breakfast, proceed to the airport for your flight back home. Return home with great experiences and wonderful memories of your holiday with ‘Vacations Exotica’. (B)
- A complete all-inclusive tour with maximum quality sightseeing
- Enjoy daily buffet breakfast in your hotel
- Enjoy Indian vegetarian lunches
- Enjoy daily Indian Jain/Vegetarian/ Non-Vegetarian dinners.
- Stay 01 night in Auckland
- Enjoy a city tour of Auckland
- Visit the Sky Tower in Auckland
- Stay 01 night in Rotorua
- Marvel at natures display on your visit to the Waitomo Glow Worm Caves
- Visit the Te Puia Thermal Reserve and see the Pohutu Geysers with a cultural show
- Stay 03 nights at Queenstown – Adventure capital of New Zealand
- Visit Lake Te Anau and pass through the Homer tunnel in Ellington Valley en-route to Milford Sound
- Enjoy a full day excursion to Milford Sound with lunch on board the cruise
- Experience the steepest Gondola ride in the Southern Hemisphere in Queenstown en-route to Bob’s peak
- Visit the Puzzling World in Wanaka
- Stay 01 night at Franz Josef glacier
- Explore this spectacular World Heritage Area of Franz Josef
- Stay 01 night in Christchurch – the Garden city
- Visit the Antarctic Centre in Christchurch
- Visit 06 cities in 08 days at a relaxed and leisurely pace
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager throughout your tour of New Zealand
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- City tour of Auckland
- Entrance to the Sky Tower
- Enjoy Te Pakira Maori Cultural song & dance show
- Visit the Whakarewarewa Thermal Reserve
- Visit the Waitomo Glow Worm Caves
- Agrodome show
- Visit the Puzzling World
- City tour of Queenstown
- Cruise on the Milford Sound right unto the mouth of the Tasman Sea with lunch
- Orientation tour of Queenstown
- Gondola ride to the sky line complex on Bob`s peak
- Orientation tour
- 01 night accommodation at Auckland City Hotel or similar in Auckland
- 01 night accommodation at Sudima Hotel Lake Rotorua or similar in Rotorua
- 03 nights’ accommodation at Copthorne hotel and Resort or similar in Queenstown
- 01 night accommodation at Scenic Circle Franz Josef Hotel / Rainforest Retreat or similar in Franz Josef
- 01 night accommodation at Crowne Plaza Christchurch or similar in Christchurch
- Daily American buffet breakfast in the hotel
- Indian/ Local vegetarian lunches as specified in the itinerary
- Daily Indian Jain/ vegetarian/ non-vegetarian dinners
AIRFARE, TICKET TAXES AND OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary
- Cost of Ticket Taxes
- Cost of Overseas Travel Insurance for the duration of the tour (upto the age of 70)
- Cost of Single entry New Zealand visa • Cost of Internal Flight (Auckland - Queenstown)
- All local taxes as of 01st July 2019
- Single entry New Zealand Visa
Cost of Single Entry New Zealand visa is included in your tour cost
- All transfers will be conducted by a deluxe air-conditioned coach
OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- It is extremely important to possess an overseas travel insurance policy before you travel on your tour. Keeping your convenience in mind, we have included the cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour. However for any passengers above the age of 70, and those who extend their holiday, additional charges would apply
- Services of a professional and experienced tour manager or a local representative throughout your tour. (Subject to minimum 25 full paying passengers)
Pricing terms and conditions
- Above mentioned prices are Ex-Mumbai per person on Twin-sharing Basis.
- Tour cost will be paid partly in INR/NZD. Rate of Exchange taken for calculation purposes: 1 NZD = 47.
- Rate of Exchange will be calculated at the rate prevailing on the date of final payment.
- The above prices are valid for travel until 31 March 2020.
- High season supplements / surcharges may be applicable.
- Subject to GOI and RBI regulations. GST not inclusive & will be as applicable above the tour price.
- The dates and granting of Visa is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Vacations Exotica is not responsible for granting of visas and is only a facilitator in the visa application process.
- All tours will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers traveling together. In case there are less than 25 full paying
- passengers, the clients will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- On certain departure dates the itinerary may be operated in reverse order. However, all services and inclusions will remain the same.
- Passengers will have to travel to/ from the hub city at their own expense.
- The cost of air fare included in the above tour cost is based on the fare structure existing as on 01st February 2019. Any further increase in the air fare due to an increase in the fuel price, change in Government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to borne by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be held responsible for the same.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/ coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be liable for the same.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement.
- Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed advisable or necessary.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary, however all the other services will remain the same.
- Govt. of India Goods and Services Tax (GST) as applicable.
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team / partner agent. The same subject to availability of seats for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at the time of booking or at least 30 days prior to departure date.
- Tour cost is subject to GOI/RBI regulations under Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS)
- Tips to drivers, guides, etc of NZD 03 per person/per child per day for the duration of the tour.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. (The foreign currency component will be calculated as on date of payment). The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “What Your Tour Price Includes”
Franz Josef Glacier
The Franz Josef Glacier is approximately 7000 years old and is a massive 12 kilometres long. It is the steepest and fastest moving glacier in New Zealand.
Rotorua is known as the thermal wonderland of New Zealand. Rotorua is built over a geothermal hot spot. There are numerous hot springs and geysers have attracted tourists for over a hundred years.
The TranzAlpine is a train journey conducted in the South Island of New Zealand over the Midland line. It is considered to be one of world's great journeys because it passes through extremely scenic routes. The journey takes you through 16 tunnels and 4 viaducts. The staircase Viaduct is 246 ft high.