08 DAYS | 07 NIGHTS
Cochin - MunnarRead More
Arrival at Cochin Airport and transfer to Munnar. Munnar is 1800 mts above sea level and also the place of South India's highest peak (Anamudi-2695 mts). On the way visit Valara, Cheeyappara waterfalls & Tea Plantations. On arrival at Munnar transfer to Hotel. Check in at Hotel. Afternoon visit Rajamala (Eravikulam National Park - open as per the directions by the forest authorities ), the best place to see Nilgiri Tahr (Hermitragus Hilarious)- the mountain goat of South India & Tea Museum. Evening have a short visit at Munnar town. You can see the beautiful tea estates like a green paradise. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Sightseeing in Munnar.Read More
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing. Maduppatty dam, Echo Point, Kundalay Dam, Pothenmedu View Point, Blossom Park etc are some of the highlights of the sightseeing. Shopping & overnight stay at Munnar.
Munnar - ThekkadyRead More
Morning have breakfast at resort later check out resort and drive to Thekkady. Thekkady is a world famous wildlife sanctuary and it is also called as Periyar. On arrival check in Hotel Afternoon proceed for a game viewing cruise on the Periyar Lake. Here you will be able to see a large variety of wildlife, which include elephants, monkeys, deer, wild boar etc evening you can take an elephant ride at Periyar wild life and rest of the day is at leisure.
Thekkady – AlleppeyRead More
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Alleppey. Around 1200 hrs check in at the Houseboat and start your cruise through the rich and splendid backwater. Just relax at the houseboat. It will be a unique and exclusive experience in your lifetime. You will be cruising along the village sides and paddy fields witnessing the core life of the Kerala villages for the whole day. The house boat is fully furnished with bedrooms and a kitchen. Dinner and overnight at the houseboat.
Alleppey - KovalamRead More
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Kovalam. . On arrival at Kovalam check in at Hotel. Kovalam is an evergreen and pleasant climatic beach resort. Relax at the resort/Spend the time at beach side. Overnight stay at Kovalam.
Kovalam – Trivandrum – KovalamRead More
After breakfast proceed for Trivandrum city tour. Visit Padmanaba swamy temple, Trivandrum museum, zoo and Veli tourist village etc. Evening back to Kovalam. Overnight stay at Kovalam.
Kovalam - Trivandrum - Farewell!!!Read More
Morning have breakfast at resort later check out Hotel and drive to Airport / Railway Station for departure.
WHAT DOES YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Arrival assistance
- Welcome Drink on arrival at all the hotels.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Meal plan will be on CP (Room + Breakfast) at all the hotels.
- Meal Plan will be on AP (Room + All Meals) at houseboat.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC Sedan (At disposal - As per the itinerary from 08.00 AM to 07.00 PM)
- Cake, Candle light dinner & Room Decoration at houseboat
- All toll, parking fee, driver & fuel cost.
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Personal Expenses.
- Entry fees.
- Any extra expense such as route change, date change, accommodation facilities, additional cost incurred due to the unforeseen weather conditions or unavoidable forced measure circumstances during the tour.
- GST @ 5% on Final Invoice.