07 DAYS | 06 NIGHTS
Welcome aboard!!! Enter the world of Vacations Exotica as you begin your memorable journey of Kenya. Arrive into Nairobi. City tour of Nairobi.Read More
Today, embark on your exciting tour of Kenya. On arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Nairobi, you will be met by our professional and experienced tour manager / local representative in the arrival area located outside the customs hall. Drive to your hotel and Check In. The city tour takes you to Nairobi’s landmarks – Parliament buildings, Kenyatta International Conference Centre with the monument of 1st founding President of Kenya – Mzee Jomo Kenyatta, and to a lookout point where spectacular views of the city of Nairobi awaits you, then onto The City market for some shopping. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at hotel Four Points by Sheraton or similar in Nairobi. (D)
Proceed to Sweetwaters Game Reserve and enjoy game viewing!Read More
After buffet breakfast at the hotel, check out and drive to Sweetwaters Game Reserve – Land of the Ol Pejeta Conservancy and its ranch. After lunch at the Sweetwaters Tented Camp, visit the Chimpanzee Sanctuary, a charming haven established by the Jane Goodall Institute to provide sanctuary to orphaned chimps, and the specially protected and fenced refuge of black rhino with its stunning forty specimens. Tonight enjoy an Indian Dinner. Overnight at Sweetwaters Tented Camp or similar in Sweetwaters (B, L, D)
Onto the beautiful Lake Nakuru. Visit to Baboon Cliff. Proceed to Lake Naivasha.Read More
After buffet breakfast at the lodge, check out and proceed to Lake Nakuru National Park, regarded by avid birders’ as the greatest ornithological spectacle on Earth. The Park is famous for its millions of pink flamingoes lining on the lake shore. Arrive mid morning at Lake Nakuru for a game drive. Later, check-in at the lodge and enjoy lunch. A spectacular afternoon game run is planned. The park is a Sanctuary to the Black Rhino, White Rhino and the Rothschild Giraffe. Bird life include common species like the lesser and Greater Flamingoes, African Fish Eagle, Tawny Eagle, Green Wood Hoopoes, Cliff Chat, Great White and Pink Backed Pelicans plus other intra- African Migrants. Tonight enjoy an Indian Dinner. Overnight at Lake Nakuru Lodge or similar in Lake Naivasha. (B, L, D)
Onto the world-famous Masai Mara game reserve!Read More
After buffet breakfast at the hotel, check out and proceed to the world famous Masai Mara Game Reserve and enjoy the spectacular scenery. Arrive at the lodge in time for Indian lunch and check in at the lodge. The Mara offers wildlife in variety and abundance that it is difficult to believe; over 450 species of animals have been recorded here. In the afternoon, enjoy an enthralling game viewing drive. Spotting Lions, Rhinos, Hippos, Crocodiles, Giraffe, Wildebeests, Zebras, Buffaloes, Warthogs, Hyenas, Jackals, and a variety of antelopes is the highlight of your day. This evening, enjoy a sumptuous Indian dinner at your lodge. Overnight at Keekorok Lodge / Leisure Lodge / Sentrim Lodge or similar in Masai Mara. (B, L, D)
A full day at Masai Mara!Read More
After a buffet breakfast at the lodge, the morning is free at leisure. You have an option to visit the Masai Village to get an insight into the life of the local villagers. After a sumptuous Indian lunch at your lodge, proceed for another exciting game drive, where you can expect to see the famous ‘Big Five’. In the evening, enjoy a delicious Indian dinner at your lodge. Overnight at Keekorok Lodge / Leisure Lodge / Sentrim Lodge or similar in Masai Mara. (B, L, D)
Final Game Drive. On to Nairobi.Read More
After American breakfast enjoy Final Game drive in Masai Mara. Later check –out and drive back to Nairobi. Enjoy free day at leisure. Overnight at hotel Four Points by Sheraton or similar in Nairobi. (D)
After an American breakfast at the hotel, check out and drive to Nairobi. Upon arrival, proceed on a City Tour of Nairobi. Later you have some time for last minute shopping before proceeding to the Airport for your flight back home. Return home with wonderful memories of your holiday with ‘Vacations Exotica’ (B)
- A complete all-inclusive tour
- Stay at top quality Game lodges
- Buffet breakfast at the hotels.
- Enjoy meals in the comfort of your lodges in Kenya
- Stay 02 night in Nairobi – the capital of Kenya
- Visit the Langata Giraffe Centre in Nairobi
- Once in a lifetime chance to see the ‘Big Five’ – Rhinos, Leopards, Elephants, Buffaloes and Lions
- Extensive game drives included to experience the wild from up close
- Stay 01 night at Sweetwater Tented Camp in Sweetwater
- Visit the Chimpanzee Sanctuary in Sweetwaters National Park
- Visit Lake Nakuru a once in a lifetime opportunity to see endangered animal species like Rothschild Giraffes, the Black Rhinos, White Rhinos, Waterbucks, Wild Buffaloes & Baboons.
- Stay 01 night at Lake Nakuru
- Your chance to get a close up view of the pink flamingos – only at Lake Nakuru
- Stay 02 nights in Masai Mara – The world famous game reserve
- Photograph yourself at the Equator
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager traveling with you throughout your tour
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- City tour of Nairobi Sweetwaters
- Visit the Chimpanzee Sanctuary
- See the Black Rhinos
- Lake Nakuru
- Visit Lake Nakuru National Park
- View the pink flamingoes in Lake Nakuru
- Masai Mara
- Enthralling game viewing drives
- Chance to see the ‘Big Five
- 01 night accommodation at Hotel Four Point by Sheraton or similar at Nairobi
- 01 night accommodation at Sweetwaters Tented Camp or similar at Sweetwaters National Park
- 01 night accommodation at Lake Naivasha Country Club or similar at Lake Naivasha.
- 02 nights accommodation at Keekorok Lodge / Sentrim Lodge or similar in Masai Mara.
- 01 night accommodation at Hotel Four Point by Sheraton or similar at Nairobi
- Daily American Breakfast at the hotel
- Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non vegetarian lunches as specified in the itinerary
- Daily Indian Jain /Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian dinners at local Indian restaurants
All transfers and excursions as specified in the itinerary will be by 4 x 4 6 seater Vehicle safari
AIRFARE, TICKET TAXES, VISAS AND OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary
- Cost of ticket taxes
- Cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the trip
- Cost of Kenya single entry visa
All local taxes as of 01st July 2019
- Services of a professional and experienced tour manager or a local representative throughout your tour. (Subject to minimum 25 full paying passengers)
OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- It is extremely important to possess an overseas travel insurance policy before you travel on your tour. Keeping your convenience in mind, we have included the cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour. However for any passengers above the age of 70, and those who extend their holiday, additional charges would apply.
- The dates and granting of Visa is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Vacations Exotica is not responsible for granting of visas and is only a facilitator in the visa application process.
- All tours will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers traveling together. In case there are less than 25 full paying
- passengers, the clients will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- On certain departure dates the itinerary may be operated in reverse order. However, all services and inclusions will remain the same.
- Passengers will have to travel to/ from the hub city at their own expense.
- The cost of air fare included in the above tour cost is based on the fare structure existing as on 01st July 2019. Any further increase in the air fare due to an increase in the fuel price, change in Government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to borne by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be held responsible for the same.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/ coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be liable for the same.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement.
- Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed advisable or necessary.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary, however all the other services will remain the same.
- Vaccination: In case you are traveling to Kenya, it is mandatory to obtain a yellow fever vaccination certificate and carry the same with you on your tour.
PRICING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Above mentioned prices are Ex-Mumbai per person on Twin-sharing Basis.
- Tour cost will be paid partly in INR/USD. Rate of Exchange taken for calculation purposes: 1 USD = 70.
- Rate of Exchange will be calculated at the rate prevailing on the date of final payment.
- The above prices are valid for travel until 31 March 2020.
- High season supplements / surcharges may be applicable.
- Subject to GOI and RBI regulations. GST not inclusive & will be as applicable above the tour price.
- Govt. of India Goods and Services Tax (GST) as applicable.
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team / partner agent. The same subject to availability of seats for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at the time of booking or at least 45 days prior to departure date.
- Tour cost is subject to GOI/RBI regulations under Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS)
- Compulsory tips to drivers, guides, etc of USD 05 per person/per child per day for the duration of the tour.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. (The foreign currency component will be calculated as on date of payment). The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “What Your Tour Price Includes”