06 DAYS | 05 NIGHTS
Arrival in Srinagar. Local sightseeing in Srinagar.Read More
On arrival at Srinagar airport, you will be met by our representative/driver at the airport and transfer you to hotel. After check-in, proceed on a half day tour of world famous Mughal gardens i.e. Nishat Garden, Shalimar Garden and Cheshma Shahi. In the late evening Shikara ride on Dal lake upto 1 hour. Overnight stay at the hotel in Srinagar.
Srinagar - Sonmarg - Srinagar.Read More
Sonmarg (2800Mtrs above sea level), which means ' meadow of gold ' has, as its backdrop, snowy mountains against a cerulean sky. The Sindh meanders along here and abounds with trout and mahseer, snow trout can be caught in the main river. The visitors can have access to snow which is furnished all over like a white carpet. Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajwas glacier a major attraction during the summer months. In the evening return back to Srinagar. Overnight stay at the hotel in Srinagar.
Srinagar - Pahalgam. Sightseeing in Pahalgam.Read More
After breakfast, check-out and proceed towards Pahalgam. On the way visit saffron fields. Upon arrival, visit the most famous place for Indian Film Industry. Enjoy the nature charm of the valley. One can visit Betaab Valley, Chandanwari and Aru Valley in Pahalgam (Direct payment basis). Overnight stay at the hotel in Pahalgam.
Pahalgam - Gulmarg (130 kms / approx. 4 hours)Read More
After breakfast drive to Gulmarg, ‘Meadow of Flowers’ situated at an altitude of 2730 meters ") is a town, a hill station, a popular skiing destination during winters. It is famous because for "Gulmarg Gondola," one of the highest cable car in the world (Direct Payment Basis). As a day at leisure, you are free to take walks on the lush green meadows of flowers with a backdrop of the snow-capped mountains. Overnight stay at the hotel in Gulmarg.
Gulmarg - Srinagar.Read More
After breakfast, drive back to Srinagar. Arrive and check-in at the hotel. Spend evening at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel in Srinagar.
After breakfast, chek out of the hotel you will be transferred to Srinagar airport for return flight back home.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- All transfers & sightseeing by non-AC Desire/Tavera/Tempo Traveler.
- Accommodation on twin/double sharing MAP basis including breakfast and dinner
- 03 nights accommodation in Srinagar at Hotel DownTown / Solomon Heights or similar.
- 01 night accommodation in Pahalgam at Hotel Pahalgam Eden Resort / Wildflower or similar.
- 01 night accommodation in Gulmarg at Hotel Rosewood or similar.
- Sightseeing of Mughal gardens.
- Day trip to Sonmarg.
- Shikara ride on Dal Lake for 01 hour.
- Pick up & drop at Srinagar airport.
- Gondola in Gulmarg upto 1st phase.
- Any airfare/trainfare.
- Monuments and other entrances fees.
- Pony Ride/ Sledging.
- Thajiwas glacier trip at Sonmarg(as this sightseeing is done by local taxi stand at Sonmarg only or by ponies and is on direct payment basis)
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the “WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES"
- GST or any other applicable taxes.
Dal lake is also known as 'Jewel of Srinagar'. Dal lake is a union of three lakes. It is divided into two more parts - the Lokut and Bod Dal.
Sneak peek down the mountains from the second highest cable car ride in the world right here at Gulmarg!