06 DAYS 05 NIGHTS
Welcome to Tokyo. Guided City Tour of Tokyo. Visit the Observatory of the Tokyo towerRead More
Today, embark on your exciting tour to Japan, you board your flight to Tokyo. On arrival at the Tokyo International Airport, meet your experienced and professional Tour Manager/ Local Representative in the arrival hall outside the customs area. Check into your hotel. After Check in the hotel, proceed on a guided tour of Tokyo. Visit the 7th Century Buddhist temple – the Sensoji Temple in the Asa Kusa Kanon District. Later see the Imperial Palace – the residence of the emperor of Japan. Also visit the Nakamise Shopping Arcade, where you have a chance to buy some local Japanese souvenirs. After an Indian Lunch, visit the Observatory of the Tokyo Tower from where you will get an unmatched view of the city of Tokyo. Visit the Toyota Mega Web. See the range of Toyota cars, right from the yesteryears till the brand new collection. You also have a chance to test ride a car. Visit the Meiji Shrine. Tonight enjoy an Indian Dinner. Overnight at Hotel East 21 Tokyo or similar in Tokyo. (D)
Mount Fuji and Hakone Tour. Hakone Ropeway. Lake Ashi Cruise.Read More
After breakfast at the hotel, check out and proceed to Mt. Fuji, Japan’s most famous symbol! Take in the amazing views from Mt. Fuji 5th Station (weather permitting) before moving to Hakone. Ride on the famous Hakone ropeway. It is the perfect place for enjoying Hakone's scenic panorama. Later, cruise on the famous Lake Ashi to enjoy beautiful views of Mt Fuji. Tonight enjoy an Indian Dinner. Overnight at Hotel East 21 Tokyo or similar in Tokyo. (B, L, D)
Bullet train from Tokyo to Hiroshima. Guided city tour of Hiroshima.Read More
After breakfast at the hotel, check out proceed to the Tokyo train station to board the bullet train to Hiroshima. On arrival proceed for lunch at an Indian restaurant. Later proceed on a guided city tour of Hiroshima, where time stood still when the city was devastated during World War II by the atom bomb. See the Cenotaph which is a tribute to all those people who died due to the bombing. Visit the A-Bomb Dome – the only building that remained after the bombing which has now become the symbol of Hiroshima. See the Peace Park and the Shukkeien Gardens. Tonight enjoy an Indian Dinner. Check into hotel. Overnight at Hotel Candeo Hotel or similar in Hiroshima. (B, L, D)
Onto Osaka. Pass by the Kurashiki Canal. Visit the Osaka Castle and Nishinomaru Garden.Read More
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Osaka - nicknamed as the nation's kitchen. En-route, we pass by the famous Kurashiki Canal - an important point along the distribution route of Japan's most important commodity, rice. Along the canal, there are many of the original storehouses that were so central to the city's identity. Enjoy lunch. Arrive into Osaka and visit the iconic Osaka Castle - one of Japan's most famous landmarks. We also see Nishinomaru Garden at the castle. The Garden is the site famous for its cherry blossom. We have a chance to savor our taste buds with the famous delicacies of Japan when we visit Dotonbori Street. Tonight enjoy an Indian Dinner. Overnight at Hotel Osaka Bay Tower or similar in Osaka. (B, L, D)
Day Trip to Nara – Visit the Deer park, Todaiji Temple & Kasuga Taisha Shrine. Visit the Arashiyama Bamboo Grove and Togetsu Bridge. Also visit the Golden Pavilion.Read More
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Nara – the first capital of Japan. Visit the Nara Deer Park which is home to nearly 1200 deers, which have been designated as a national treasure and have become a symbol of the city. Also visit the Todaiji Temple which has the largest statue of Buddha in Japan. After an Indian Lunch, proceed to Kyoto. Also visit the Arashiyama Bamboo Grove. Visit the famous Golden Pavilion - one of the most popular buildings in Japan. Tonight enjoy an Indian Dinner. Overnight at Hotel Osaka Bay Tower or similar in Osaka (B, L, D)
Today after an American breakfast, proceed to the airport for your flight back home. Return home with great experiences and wonderful memories of your holiday with ‘Vacations Exotica’. (B)
- A complete all-inclusive and exotic 06 days tour with maximum quality sightseeing
- Daily breakfast at the hotels
- Lunches as specified in the itinerary
- Daily Indian dinners at Indian restaurants
- Stay 02 nights’ in Tokyo
- Guided city tour of Tokyo
- Visit the Asakusa Kanon Temple and also see the Imperial Palace
- Visit the Toyota Mega Web
- Visit the Observatory of the Tokyo Tower
- Visit Nakamise street for shopping
- Visit Mount Fuji 5th Station
- Enjoy Lake Ashi cruise
- Enjoy Hakone's scenic panorama on the famous ropeway
- Ride on the Bullet Train from Tokyo to Hiroshima
- Stay 01 night in Hiroshima
- Guided City Tour of Hiroshima
- Visit the Peace Park and the A-Bomb Dome
- Stay 02 nights’ in Osaka
- Drive past the famous Kurashiki canal
- Visit the iconic Osaka Castle
- Visit the Nishinomaru Garden – best known for its cherry blossom
- Visit the Dotonbori - Osaka's hotspot for tourists
- Visit the Todaiji Temple and Deer Park in Nara
- Visit the Arashiyama Bamboo Grove and Togetsu Bridge
- Visit the Golden Pavilion
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager traveling with you throughout your holiday
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- Guided city tour
- Visit the Asakusa Kanon Temple
- Visit the Toyota Mega Web
- Visit the Nakamise Shopping Arcade
- Visit the Observatory of the Tokyo Tower
- Enjoy Bullet train from Tokyo to Hiroshima
- Visit the Mount Fuji 5th Station
- Visit Lake Ashi Cruise
- Hakone Ropeway
- Visit the Nara Deer Park
- Visit the Todaiji Temple
Visit the Arashiyama Bamboo Grove & Togetsu Bridge
- Visit the Golden Pavilion
- Guided city tour
- Visit the Peace Memorial Park
- Visit the A-Bomb Dome
- Kurashiki Canal
- Osaka Castle
- Nishinomaru Garden
- 02 nights’ accommodation at Hotel East 21 Tokyo or similar in Tokyo
- 01 night accommodation at Hotel Candeo or similar in Hiroshima
- 02 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Osaka Bay tower or similar in Osaka
- Daily Buffet breakfast in your hotel
- Indian / Local lunches as mentioned in the itinerary
- Daily Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian dinners
AIRFARE, TICKET TAXES AND OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary
- Cost of ticket taxes
- Cost of Overseas Travel Insurance for the duration of the tour (upto 70 years of age)
- Cost of single entry Japan visa
- All local taxes as of 01st February 2019
- All transfers and excursions as specified in the itinerary will be by an air-conditioned coach
- Bullet train from Tokyo to Hiroshima
OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- It is extremely important to possess an overseas travel insurance policy before you travel on your tour. Keeping your convenience in mind, we have included the cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour. However for any passengers above the age of 70, and those who extend their holiday, additional charges would apply
- Services of a professional and experienced tour manager or a local representative throughout your tour. (Subject to minimum 25 full paying passengers)
- The dates and granting of Visa is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Vacations Exotica is not responsible for granting of visas and is only a facilitator in the visa application process.
- All tours will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers traveling together. In case there are less than 25 full paying
- passengers, the clients will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- On certain departure dates the itinerary may be operated in reverse order. However, all services and inclusions will remain the same.
- Passengers will have to travel to/ from the hub city at their own expense.
- The cost of air fare included in the above tour cost is based on the fare structure existing as on 01st February 2019. Any further increase in the air fare due to an increase in the fuel price, change in Government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to borne by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be held responsible for the same.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/ coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be liable for the same.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement.
- Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed advisable or necessary.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary, however all the other services will remain the same.
PRICING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Above mentioned prices are Ex-Mumbai per person on Twin-sharing Basis.
- Tour cost will be paid partly in INR/USD. Rate of Exchange taken for calculation purposes: 1 USD = 71.
- Rate of Exchange will be calculated at the rate prevailing on the date of final payment.
- The above prices are valid for travel until 31 March 2019.
- High season supplements / surcharges may be applicable.
- Subject to GOI and RBI regulations. GST not inclusive & will be as applicable above the tour price.
- Govt. of India Goods and Services Tax (GST) as applicable on both INR & EUR Component.
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team / partner agent. The same subject to availability of seats for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at the time of booking or at least 30 days prior to departure date.
- Tour cost is subject to GOI/RBI regulations under Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS)
- Tips to drivers, guides, etc of USD 05 per person/per child per day for the duration of the tour.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. (The foreign currency component will be calculated as on date of payment). The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “What Your Tour Price Includes”
NOTE: Offered discounts cannot be clubbed or used with any other ongoing discounts, vouchers, offers and promotions.
In the heart of modern Tokyo stands the peaceful Meiji Shrine with a forest cover of 700,000 square-meters boasting of 120,000 evergreen trees.
The Peace Memorial Park is built in memory of the 140,000 victims of the world's first nuclear attack on 6th August 1945.