Today you start your fun filled tour to Egypt, as you arrive at Cairo – the name Cairo means ‘the victorious city’. Later in the evening, enjoy the sound and light show.Read More
Bon Voyage! Today you start your tour as you arrive into Cairo, one of the largest cities in the African Sub Continent. Today enter the world of “Vacations Exotica” as you begin your memorable journey. On arrival at the Cairo airport, proceed to your hotel & check in. Later in the evening, pay a visit to Sound and Light spectacular Show of the Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus and enjoy the history of the ancient Egyptians. The show begins with the story of the Sphinx who has been the vigilant guardian of the city of the dead for five thousand years. The show also depicts the story of building the pyramids and relates the history of great and famous figures of ancient Egypt such as Thutmosis IV, Akhnaten, Nefertiti and Tut Ankh Amon. After the show, proceed to a local restaurant for Indian dinner. Overnight stay at Moevenpick Media City OR Steigenberger Pyramids or similar in Cairo. (D)
Proceed for half day city tour of Cairo. Visit Egyptian Museum and Mummy Room.Read More
Today morning after breakfast, proceed on a panoramic city tour of Cairo passing the Cairo tower, one of the more recent landmarks of Cairo rising to a height of 187 meters, the famous blue mosque with blue mosaic walls, and the Mari Mina church dating back to the early 5th century. See the famous Egyptian Museum which houses more than 2, 50,000 antiques displaying the whole history of ancient Egypt, extending over five thousand years; the most splendid being the collection of Tut Ankh-Amon. You get a chance to visit the Mummy room here. After your tour, enjoy Indian dinner in a local restaurant serving Indian food. Overnight stay at Moevenpick Media City OR Steigenberger Pyramids or similar in Cairo. (B, LL, D)
Proceed for full day trip to Alexandria.Read More
Today morning after breakfast, proceed on a day trip to Alexandria, this tour includes visit to Roman Amphitheatre, the Catacombs, visit to one of the largest and significant libraries of the world “Library of Alexandria”, Pompeii’s Pillar and Qaitbay Citadel(from outside). Enjoy local / Indian lunch. Have a glimpse of Mediterranean Sea. Evening return back to Cairo City. Indian dinner in a local restaurant serving Indian food. Overnight stay at Moevenpick Media City OR Steigenberger Pyramids or similar in Cairo. (B, LL, D)
Fly to Aswan – one of the most beautiful cities of Egypt. Enjoy a guided city tour of Aswan. Board your 3 Night Nile cruise. Sail to Kom Ombo.Read More
After an early breakfast at the hotel, proceed to the airport for your flight to Aswan. On arrival at Aswan, proceed on a guided city tour visiting the High Dam – one of the outstanding architectural achievements of the twentieth century. Later proceed to the Cruise Centre to board the luxury cruise liner. Enjoy a delicious 'welcome aboard' buffet lunch on board. Later set sail to Kom Ombo and enjoy your leisure time on board. Tonight, enjoy a delicious dinner on the Cruise. Overnight stay on board Royal Lily or Royal Lotus Nile cruise or similar. (B, LL, LD)
Enjoy city sights of Kom Ombo including the temple of two Gods. On to Edfu.Read More
After breakfast on board, proceed to the famous 'temple of two Gods'. Dedicated to Sobek and Haroeris, the crocodile gods, this temple was constructed during the Roman era and is noted for its engravings. After enjoying the city sights of Kom Ombo, re board the cruise and sail to Edfu, a town situated on the west bank of the river Nile. Enjoy lunch on board the cruise. Enjoy dinner on board the cruise. Overnight stay on board Royal Lily or Royal Lotus Nile cruise or similar. (B, LL, LD)
Visit temple of Edfu. Sail to Luxor. Visit the Karnak Temple.Read More
After breakfast on board, proceed to the famous Edfu temple dedicated to God Horus, represented by the Falcon. This is one of the most beautiful Egyptian temples distinguished by its huge splendid structure that blends Pharoic and Greek architecture. Later, sail to the magnificent town of Luxor, considered the greatest outdoor museum of the world. Later proceed on a tour of Luxor – the City of Palaces. Also, visit the Karnak Temple. Enjoy lunch. Later, return to the cruise. Dinner on board the cruise. Overnight stay on board Royal Lily or Royal Lotus Nile cruise ex. Aswan or similar. (B, LL, LD)
Today disembark from the cruise. Enjoy Luxor Orientation tour. On to Cairo.Read More
Today morning, after an early breakfast, Visit the famous tombs in the Valley of Kings. Visit the temple of Hatshepsut. Later, proceed to the Colossi of Memnon, which are ruins of the funerary tomb of the Pharaoh Amenhotep III and the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the only queen who ruled Egypt. Disembark from the cruise. Proceed to hotel for check-in. Dinner at restaurant. Overnight stay at or similar in Luxor (B, LL, D)
After a buffet breakfast at the hotel, check out and transfer to the airport for your flight back home. Return home with wonderful memories of your holiday with Vacations Exotica. (B)
- Stay at conveniently located hotels.
- Daily breakfast at the hotels.
- Meals at the finest Indian restaurants in Cairo – a good choice of Jain, Vegetarian & Non – Vegetarian meals
- Stay 03 nights in Cairo.
- Enjoy 1-half day city tours of Cairo
- Once in a lifetime experience to go inside the Pyramid.
- Visit the grand Egyptian Museum.
- Visit the Mummy Room which houses 11 royal mummies from pharaonic times.
- Enjoy the spectacular Sound and Light show at the Great Pyramids.
- Day excursion to Alexandria.
- Enjoy 03 fun-filled days on board the Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor.
- Visit the exotic cities of Aswan, Kom Ombo, Edfu and Luxor.
- Visit the famous Temple of Two Gods at Kom Ombo.
- Visit Edfu, a town situated on the West Bank.
- See the famous Temple of Edfu.
- Visit Luxor – the city of Palaces.
- Visit Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple, Valley of Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the two colossi of Memnon in Luxor.
- Stay 01 night in Luxor.
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager traveling with you throughout your holiday.
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- Guided City tour of Cairo
- Visit the Egyptian Museum with entrance to the Mummy Room
- Sound and Light Show at Pyramids
- Day trip to Alexandria
- Kom Ombo
- Visit the Temple of Two Gods (Sobek /Haroeris)
- Visit the Temple of Horus
- City tour including a visit to the Valley of the Kings, El Deir El Bahari of Hatshepsut & Colossi of Memnon,entrance to Karnak temple
- 03 nights’ accommodation at Moevenpick Media City OR Steigenberger Pyramids or similar in Cairo
- 03 night’s on board the Royal Lily or Royal Lotus Nile cruise or similar
- 01 night accommodation at or similar in Luxor
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- Local / Indian lunches as specified in the itinerary
- Daily Local /Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-vegetarian Indian dinners
- All transfers and excursions as specified in the itinerary will be by an air-conditioned coach
AIRFARE AND OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary
- Internal Flights (Cairo – Aswan)
- Cost of ticket taxes as on 01st July 2019
- Cost of Overseas Travel Insurance for the duration of the tour (up to the age of 70)
- All local taxes as of 01st July 2019
VISA REQUIRED TO TRAVEL ON YOUR TOUR
- Single-entry Egypt visa. The cost of the visa is included in the tour cost.
- The dates and granting of Visa are at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Vacations Exotica is not responsible for granting of visas and is only a facilitator in the visa application process.
OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- It is extremely important to possess an overseas travel insurance policy before you travel on your tour. The cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour is not included. However, for any passengers above the age of 70, and those who extend their holiday, additional charges would apply.
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager or a local representative throughout your tour (Subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers)
- All tours will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers traveling together. In case there are less than 25 full paying passengers, the clients will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/ coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be liable for the same.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement.
- Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed advisable or necessary.
PRICING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Above mentioned prices are per person on Twin-sharing Basis.
- Rate of Exchange taken for calculation purposes: 1 USD = 70
- Rate of Exchange will be calculated at the rate prevailing on the date of final payment.
- The above prices are valid for travel until the departure date.
- High season supplements / surcharges may be applicable.
- Subject to GOI and RBI regulations. GST not inclusive & will be as applicable above the tour price.
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team / partner agent. The same subject to availability of seats for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at the time of booking or at least 30 days prior to departure date.
- Tour cost is subject to GOI/RBI regulations under Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS)
- No Porterage included.
- Tips to drivers, guides, etc of USD 05 per person per day for the duration of the tour.
- The foreign currency component will be calculated as on date of payment. The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary
- Govt. of India Goods and Services Tax (GST) as applicable.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “What Your Tour Price Includes”
Pyramid of Giza
The largest pyramid in Egypt which roars with grandeur and opulence was built by Fourth Dynasty Pharaohs of the Old Kingdom. The enormous chambers and exquisite shafts are treasure troves of a lost antiquity.
Temple of Kom Ombo
This towering dweller of the desert being 66 feet high and 241 feet long holds the distinction of being the largest monolith statue of our planet!