Welcome aboard! Today enter the world of Vacations Exotica as you begin your exciting tour to China. Fly into Beijing, the Capital City!Read More
Today, enter the world of Vacations Exotica as you embark on your exciting tour of China. On arrival at the Beijing airport you will be met by your professional and experienced tour manager/ local representative in the arrival area located outside the customs hall. Proceed to your hotel and check in. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Beijing Wuhuan Hotel or similar in Beijing. (D)
Enjoy a guided city tour of Beijing. Visit the Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City and the Summer Palace.Read More
Today after an American breakfast at the hotel, proceed on an exciting guided city tour of Beijing. Visit Tiananmen Square, located in the city centre with an area of approximately 4, 40,000 square meters. It is one of the largest squares in the world today. Later, proceed to the Forbidden City, one of the largest and best-preserved palace complexes in the world, covering an area of 72 hectares. Enjoy an Indian lunch. Next, visit the famous Summer Palace, a gorgeous imperial garden embracing hills and lakes. There are over 3000 scenic spots scattered among vast lakes, dotted islets and green hills. The halls, towers, pavilions and corridors blend harmoniously with the landscape and perfectly demonstrate the poetic touch of Chinese garden art that pursues natural beauty. Also visit the famous Pearl Factory. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Beijing Wuhuan Hotel or similar in Beijing (B, L, D)
Visit the world renowned Great Wall of China. Visit the Temple of Heaven. Also stroll along the Hutongs – one of Beijing’s few remaining narrow alleys with traditional courtyard houses.Read More
After an American breakfast this morning, visit the world-renowned Great Wall stretching to a length of 4163 miles, a symbol of ancient Chinese civilization dating more than 2000 years. It is the greatest defense construction of ancient China and supposedly one of the only man-made structures on Earth visible from Space. Enjoy an Indian lunch. Later visit the magnificent and colorful Temple of Heaven. Also stroll along the Hutongs - one of Beijing’s few remaining neighbor hoods, with narrow alleys and single story traditional courtyard houses. Hutongs once dominated the city, but in recent years many have been leveled in the name of modernization. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Beijing Wuhuan Hotel or similar in Beijing (B, L, D)
Enjoy high speed train to Xi’an – the ancient city of Chang’an. Visit the famous Wild Goose Pagoda.Read More
After an American breakfast at the hotel, proceed to the station to board your high speed train to Xi’an – the ancient city which served as the capital of China for 11 dynasties. On arrival after lunch, visit the Wild Goose Pagoda, a monastery of grace that houses a statue of Buddha, carved out of teakwood. Later, check in to your hotel. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Golden Flower by Shangri-La hotel or similar in Xi’an. (B, L, D)
Visit the world–famous Xi’an Terra- Cotta warriors. Photo stop at the Ancient city wall. Fly to Shanghai - the River City.Read More
After an American breakfast at your hotel, check out and visit the famous Terra Cotta warriors, known as the Eighth Wonder of the world. Here you will see life-sized colorful Terra Cotta warriors and horses arranged in battle formation. This archaeological wonder amazed the world when it was discovered. Later proceed to the airport for your flight to Shanghai. On arrival proceed to your hotel and check in. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel day inn fortune hotel or Regal Plaza Hotel or similar in Shanghai. (B, D)
Guided city tour. Visit the famous Yuyuan Garden, the Jade Buddha Temple, the Bund area and the Shanghai Museum! Visit the Observatory of the Oriental Pearl tower. Huangpu River Cruise. Enjoy an Acrobatic show.Read More
Today, after an American breakfast at your hotel, join us on an exciting guided city tour of Shanghai. Visit the world-famous Yuyuan Garden, one of the best known gardens of classical style. Occupying 2 hectares it offers 40 scenic attractions. Also visit the Oriental Pearl Tower – one of the tallest towers in the world. Enjoy the splendid views of this beautiful city from the observatory deck. Later visit the Bund – the former ‘Wall Street’ of the foreign powers. Visit the world-renowned Shanghai Museum which possesses a collection of 1, 20,000 precious works of art. Proceed to Yufo (Jade Buddha) Temple, a famous temple of southern China, which got its name from the two jade statues of Sakyamuni, one seated and one reclining. After lunch, visit the famous Nanjing Road for some great shopping bargains. We take you to visit the Observatory of the Oriental Pearl tower where you can a panoramic view of the city of Shanghai. Later proceed for the exciting Huangpu River cruise. View the magnificent lights that illuminate this River city. This evening we take you to watch a famous Acrobatic show which is world famous, and one of the oldest acrobatic troupes in China. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel day inn fortune hotel or Regal Plaza Hotel or similar in Shanghai. (B, L,D)
Today after an American breakfast, proceed to the airport for your flight back home. Return home with great experiences and wonderful memories of your holiday with ‘Vacations Exotica’. (B)
- A complete value for money tour with quality sightseeing and minimum travelling time
- Stay at good quality conveniently located hotels
- Full American breakfast at the hotel
- Dinners at finest Indian restaurant
- Stay 03 nights’ at Beijing – the capital city
- Marvel at one of the wonders of the world – ‘Great Wall Of China’ - a symbol of ancient Chinese civilization and one of the structures on Earth that can be seen from the space
- Enjoy an exciting Guided city tour of Beijing
- Visit the Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City and Summer Palace on our city tour
- Visit the Temple of Heaven in Beijing
- Enjoy the high speed train from Beijing to Xian
- Stay 01 night in Xi’an – the ancient city that served as the capital of China during 11 dynasties
- Visit the world famous Terra Cotta warriors’ museum and Wild Goose Pagoda in Xi’an
- Stay 02 nights’ in Shanghai
- Enjoy the sights and sounds of Shanghai on your Guided city tour
- Visit the beautiful Yuyuan Garden, the world famous Jade Buddha, the Bund on your city tour
- Visit the Observation deck of the Oriental Pearl Tower
- Enjoy a cruise on the Huangpu River
- Visit the Shanghai Museum
- Enjoy the world famous Acrobat show
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager travelling with you throughout your tour
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- Guided city tour of Beijing
- Visit Tian`anmen square
- Visit the Forbidden City
- Visit the Summer palace
- A full day excursion to the famous Great Wall of China
- Visit the Temple of Heaven
- A full day excursion to the famous Terra-Cotta warriors
- Visit the Terra Cotta Museum
- Visit the Wild Goose pagoda
- Guided city tour of Shanghai
- Visit YuYuan Garden
- Visit the observation deck of the Shanghai world Financial Centre
- Visit the Jade Buddha Temple
- Huangpu River Cruise
- Visit the Shanghai Museum
- See the world famous Acrobat Show
- 03 nights’ at Hotel Beijing Wuhuan Hotel or similar in Beijing
- 01 night at Hotel Golden Flower by Shangri-La hotel or similar in Xi’an
- 02 nights’ at Hotel Hotel day inn fortune hotel or Regal Plaza Hotel or similar in Shanghai
- Daily American Breakfast
- Indian Lunches as specified in the itinerary
- Daily Indian Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian dinners at local Indian restaurants
- All transfers and excursions as specified in the itinerary will be by an air conditioned coach
- Enjoy high speed train transfer from Beijing to Xian
AIRFARE, TICKET TAXES, VISAS AND OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary
- Cost of ticket taxes
- Cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the trip
- Cost of Chinese single entry visa
- All local taxes as of 01st February 2019
Services of a professional and experienced tour manager or a local representative throughout your tour. (Subject to minimum 25 full paying passengers)
OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- It is extremely important to possess an overseas travel insurance policy before you travel on your tour. Keeping your convenience in mind, we have included the cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour. However for any passengers above the age of 70, and those who extend their holiday, additional charges would apply.
- The dates and granting of Visa is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Vacations Exotica is not responsible for granting of visas and is only a facilitator in the visa application process.
- All tours will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers traveling together. In case there are less than 25 full paying
- passengers, the clients will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- On certain departure dates the itinerary may be operated in reverse order. However, all services and inclusions will remain the same.
- Passengers will have to travel to/ from the hub city at their own expense.
- The cost of air fare included in the above tour cost is based on the fare structure existing as on 01st February 2019. Any further increase in the air fare due to an increase in the fuel price, change in Government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to borne by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be held responsible for the same.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/ coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be liable for the same.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement.
- Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed advisable or necessary.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary, however all the other services will remain the same.
PRICING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Above mentioned prices are Ex-Delhi per person on Twin-sharing Basis.
- Tour cost will be paid partly in INR/USD. Rate of Exchange taken for calculation purposes: 1 USD = 71.
- Rate of Exchange will be calculated at the rate prevailing on the date of final payment.
- The above prices are valid for travel until 31 March 2019.
- High season supplements / surcharges may be applicable.
- Subject to GOI and RBI regulations. GST not inclusive & will be as applicable above the tour price.
- Govt. of India Goods and Services Tax (GST) as applicable on both INR & EUR Component.
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team / partner agent. The same subject to availability of seats for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at the time of booking or at least 45 days prior to departure date.
- Tour cost is subject to GOI/RBI regulations under Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS)
- Compulsory tips to drivers, guides, etc of USD 05 per person/per child per day for the duration of the tour.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. (The foreign currency component will be calculated as on date of payment). The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “What Your Tour Price Includes”
NOTE: Offered discounts cannot be clubbed or used with any other ongoing discounts, vouchers, offers and promotions.